Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Island

+55
faithnomorex
notadrood
Dagodz
Bobertson
Marked0001
Scratch102
SwtLaotiaNix7
AngelShagger
chaosknight
episparh
A_Bear
Henry10
echoside
Medeyer
FrankF
ck
Ardios
JessicaMD
JSOG
jimothy_
Deathwish
Raptor
bacsiha
Dyles
madman5809
bbr
larry378
BlackFro
zzz1998
Ologolos
XJF
Falchion Sensei
Terecon
BigV
applesauce
WorpeX
Vallette
Roger82
The Skill
robinsonsteve62
rathmorg
KentKillie
zeethee
Dranagh
Shinzengumi
ryesteve
borix
Gav
summonmesummonyou
ImVile
Demoni
Bestron2
Noc3
Jewelguy
Deathblob
59 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forgotten Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Forgotten Island

Post by KentKillie Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 am

69 wins at 89%.

As Worpe said, I'd have been much higher if my device was loading it quicker.
KentKillie
KentKillie

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=313

Back to top Go down

Post by KentKillie Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 am

Oh, Oh. Looks like the event is shutting down again. Laughing

EDIT - perhaps not. Yet. It did crash for a minute or two.
KentKillie
KentKillie

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=313

Back to top Go down

Post by BigV Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:40 am

I went full AAA+, but losing to a lot of AA+/AAA+ teams. DEA and DED too stronk. I tried changing it up, but my stats tanked and was very hard to win again. I went AAA+ again with 2x. Doing not bad, but not too good either. Beating majority of opposing AAA+ teams, but, again, lots of losses to to mixed teams.

BigV

Back to top Go down

Post by ImVile Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 am

I'm currently using 1 AAA+, 3 AA+, and 1 A (haven't been able to get rid of it lol). And I have 129 wins and a 91% win rate.

ImVile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:47 am

I was doing great up until I was comparing skill levels of their card to mine and when I clicked on sacrifice without switching the game lagged and scrolled the screen down so I clicked on switch and ended up switching a nearly maxed AA+ with a level 1.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

At 177 wins, 75% wins because of the AA skilled forms.

Still using 5xAAA+, currently at around level 170. One more day and I think the AA forms won't be able to touch me.

My alt started late and is using AAA/AAA+ demons. Took it a while to get going, but it's working out pretty well too.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by ImVile Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 am

Ventus+ as leader is incredibly overpowered. Mine is level 272 and it has 50,000 HP, 20,000 Attack, and 23,000 Defense. I've had it pretty much single handily take out entire teams.

ImVile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falchion Sensei Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:21 am

Does anyone have a clue as to why my combos vanished? I had a mixed team of Cybele, Starrunner Allades, and Neprabas for Covert and BP combos. As I was switching out AAA versions for AAA+ (notably a Neprabas to Neprabas +) all my combos vanished. I've been mixing & matching trying to get them to return and nothing works. Currently I have 4 Cybele and 1 Starrunner and not even a Covert combo. What gives?

Hmmm... I did have a AA+ monster in there at some point. Is there a limit to the amount of duplicates you can have in a formation and still receive combos?

Falchion Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am

Falchion Sensei wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to why my combos vanished? I had a mixed team of Cybele, Starrunner Allades, and Neprabas for Covert and BP combos. As I was switching out AAA versions for AAA+ (notably a Neprabas to Neprabas +) all my combos vanished. I've been mixing & matching trying to get them to return and nothing works. Currently I have 4 Cybele and 1 Starrunner and not even a Covert combo. What gives?

Hmmm... I did have a AA+ monster in there at some point. Is there a limit to the amount of duplicates you can have in a formation and still receive combos?
I don't think you can have duplicates at all.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Falchion Sensei Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:28 am

Hmmm, guess it's back to the drawing board then. Perhaps it was the fact that I had a AAA Cybele, a AAA+ Cybele, and mirror for Nep as well? That could be it...

Falchion Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:30 am

At one point I think it was giving the wrong info - it gave me combos until they fixed it this morning too.

Otherwise, no duplicates for the guild/type combos. You can have BP, Rarity, and Level if you have 5 of the same AAA+, but if you have any two the same you cannot have Covert/Beast combos. Some people will use AAA/AAA+ of two creatures and then a AA+ so they get the combos

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:44 am

I have some pretty whacked up stuff happening. I'll let the screen shots speak for themselves.

Check out Maartehm's stats in this one
Spoiler:

And check out Nidhoggs BP in this that gave me the two combos (impulse & BP Combo)
Spoiler:
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 am

XJF wrote:I have some pretty whacked up stuff happening. I'll let the screen shots speak for themselves.
That's awesome. I should have taken screen shots. I would have 5 AAA+ and only be using 380BP and other times it'd have combos that shouldn't be there. A Green monster had a red image and gave impulse combo, etc. Good times. Smile

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:44 am

This is awesome! They move the main link on the front page into the scrolling window, and the speed is like 100 times better. Smile
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 am

The event on scroller kind of pisses me off.
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 am

XJF wrote:The event on scroller kind of pisses me off.
Ditto. Especially since the snake medals can be accessed by just going to missions whereas you can only get to the island through the banner.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 am

Got my 3x AAA+ form combo:

Atk 122k, Def 134k, Hp 142k

Leader is Rejected Nep. Atk=21506

Other AAA+ in form are Atk=18792
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am

Deathblob wrote:Got my 3x AAA+ form combo:

Are you beating maxed teams w/ skills?
I'm just curious... I'm running a team with mostly 7 and 8 skills and so far I'm beating the AAA teams I'm coming across, but neither my form or the enemies' are maxed. and I can't find anything with a skill over like 8 (except the manga monsters they started us with)
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Ologolos wrote:
Deathblob wrote:Got my 3x AAA+ form combo:

Are you beating maxed teams w/ skills?
I'm just curious... I'm running a team with mostly 7 and 8 skills and so far I'm beating the AAA teams I'm coming across, but neither my form or the enemies' are maxed. and I can't find anything with a skill over like 8 (except the manga monsters they started us with)

My 2x combo AAA+ team was having problem with mix AA+/AAA+ or AA+ team with good combo/skill (especially psycho demon mix team) earlier but now that all guys are lv 250 or above, I can easily beat any team 90% of the time. I still lost sometime due to just random luck (other got me with crit hit and I missed).

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFro Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 pm

It is all relative. The AA+/AAA+ combo is better early, because they level faster and skill bonus helps push you up too.

If you get a full AAA+ team max leveled though, they have higher total stats than the combo team (because you cannot improve the skill level to 20).

So eventually the 5 AAA+ team is the way to go.

You want your two guild AAA+, then if you want the bigger atk, the Cipher AAA+ has the higher atk, but his total skill points it slightly lower than the other AAA+.

Then you have to chose for your final two spots, to focus on def or health or a balance. That will give you the best final form. But this is assuming max levels. You can rack up alot of wins with just the AA+/AAA+ combo.

I personally am running full AAA+, but have clan members who are much higher win total than me right now that run the combo. Although I am rolling up the wins, only lost twice today so far.

BlackFro

Back to top Go down

Post by ImVile Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 pm

It's beginning to get a lot harder for me to beat people with full AAA+ teams. I've noticed if they have over 200 wins most likely I'm going to lose.

ImVile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Has anyone encounted a squad that looks like it has hacked stats? I just ran into "dead_phantom" twice... lost the first time, without seeing how, since I'm not watching battles since maxing out my squad. So I watched the second time, and he has a monster that does 60k on EVERY hit, and only takes 100 damage on each hit. There's no way that's legit. So is this a user who found a way to cheat, or is this a bot that ATeam put in to make things interesting?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:48 pm

ryesteve wrote:Has anyone encounted a squad that looks like it has hacked stats? I just ran into "dead_phantom" twice... lost the first time, without seeing how, since I'm not watching battles since maxing out my squad. So I watched the second time, and he has a monster that does 60k on EVERY hit, and only takes 100 damage on each hit. There's no way that's legit. So is this a user who found a way to cheat, or is this a bot that ATeam put in to make things interesting?

yeah, there's some weird stuff going on. monster stats/skills retaining after swapping

i.e. I have a lv 100AAA, I search/steal a selene or something. selene now has IPA, demon, wings, 100bp and all the AAA's stats.

Also ran into some guy with a balrog reg which could 1-shot a gandrid+60

etc etc...

it's still buggy to all hell, but in the interest of giving credit where credit is due; kudos to A-team for de-lagging the battles. It was absolutely ridiculous yesterday
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

I think the only thing they did to de-lag the battles was start the other event and hide the Forgotten Island banner...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Well, if ranking is based on win%, and there are random formations that have an atomic powered monster, there's little point in spending much effort trying to rank. I've now run into 3 different formations this morning that had one of these.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next