Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Island

+3
Jewelguy
Deathblob
Demoni
7 posters

Go down

Forgotten Island Empty Forgotten Island

Post by Demoni Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 am

Well looks like the new event is up. Know we know the reason behind those new animal based monsters.

I really hope the event dose not require the download and playing of Kingdom Conquest
Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Island Empty Re: Forgotten Island

Post by Deathblob Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 am

Wow, that would be weird if it did. I hope not too!

I just want a Carmilla. I'm hoping 17BP implies cheap & easy to get.

Covert gets another Mystic. If it's also cheap & easy, then there's:
Dru
Vacuum
Poseidon
Dryad
... Olu? Summonable, I think. Is there a cheap 5th mystic?
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 am

Demoni wrote:
I really hope the event dose not require the download and playing of Kingdom Conquest

I highly doubt it.

Anyone else notice that this seems to be an original, not recycled, event. Awesome! Smile And it sounds exciting! You are stranded on a desert island without your monsters and have to find new special monsters to do battle with. You can steal other players' special monsters and they can steal yours. Battle points are not used here. Instead, special magic points are used and regenerate like ep & bp do. Sounds super awesome!!! So can't wait!!! Smile
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Jewelguy wrote:
Demoni wrote:

I highly doubt it.

Anyone else notice that this seems to be an original, not recycled, event. Awesome! Smile And it sounds exciting! You are stranded on a desert island without your monsters and have to find new special monsters to do battle with. You can steal other players' special monsters and they can steal yours. Battle points are not used here. Instead, special magic points are used and regenerate like ep & bp do. Sounds super awesome!!! So can't wait!!! Smile

After Ateam has given away all the my ep/bp, they come out the new event that uses magic points and you'll have to buy new magic potion. "Haha"

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by FireThunder Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:35 pm

A sin beast with IPA? *fist pump*

FireThunder

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:42 pm

I just want to know how that whole "stealing" monsters thing works... It wouldn't be very nice to get a monster you really want, then have it taken right before the event ends because someone attacked you... there should be some kind of opt-out option... like if i get an ice queen, I can put her in an opt out box or something (lol a ship back to the mainland?) so I can't use her while still doing event, but i get her back at the end of the event like in creature raise and nobody can steal her after I opt out.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Pretty much what jessica said, I think I'll probably skip this event and just farm crystals or regular quests.
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down