Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion

4 posters

Go down

cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion  Empty cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion

Post by larry378 Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 pm

So they're here. Not many of them, but that will change over time.

What do you think?

I would say i am rather unimpressed with the As.

40bp health up A? Seems like more of a liability than asset due to bp cost, as well as health up at A level (money sink, unnecessary vs As, useless against the cheapest AA/A hybrids at even 20)

The 20bp one? Similar assessment sans the bp complaint

Cypher AAs? I love it. Really unlimited potential; more forms for more guilds. And should mitigate that frustrating absence of guild/species to finish off a form

I hope they do a set of cypher agi As; 1 for every species, all winged.
If i can get a nice cypher winged agi wyrm I might return to my A wyrm form lol.

What do you think?
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion  Empty Re: cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion

Post by JessicaMD Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Ya'know you could use a cypher agi wyrm with your current form instead of going back to As lol

But cypher agis! I want those!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion  Empty Re: cypher monsters: first impressions, potentials, general discussion

Post by Deathblob Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Agreed! Or at least:

Psycho A agi wyrm

Covert A agi demon or mystic

Sin A agi undead

With the low-BP AAs now available, I don't think it's going to cause any imbalances.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I think the A cyphers can possibly be useful for covert brute teams. Not many covert brutes to choose from.

Edit: I'm thinking of the 20bp one. I don't know what one the 40bp one is, or its species.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down