Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Post by Bestron2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:19 am

Well, the trade market is now live, and the amounts of complaints on the weekly wall are MASSIVE.
Personally, my own qualms is that goddamn flickering grey box that obscures half the screen! I mean, seriously?
Besides that, it seems OK. I was worried for a bit that you might not be able to select monster level and skill level, but that seems fine.
What do you think? Vent on this page if you don't like the trade market! I'm sure there'll be people sympathising with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Market: Your Impressions?

Post by borix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:03 am

Crying or Very sad Try searching for a specific AAA (that has no skill). What were they thinking when they created this monster search system.

Also it seems you can only search for lvl 1 or max lvl only.

It is total utter cr@p.

Edit: just found out you can refine your search. :rabbit:Duh. These people from Ateam are flipping geniuses and the Trade Market is fantastic. Rolling Eyes

Now I will first use it a bit more and then maybe post what I really think about it. It might actually be usable. Shocked

Last edited by borix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 am

Bestron2 wrote:Well, the trade market is now live, and the amounts of complaints on the weekly wall are MASSIVE.
Personally, my own qualms is that goddamn flickering grey box that obscures half the screen! I mean, seriously?
Besides that, it seems OK. I was worried for a bit that you might not be able to select monster level and skill level, but that seems fine.
What do you think? Vent on this page if you don't like the trade market! I'm sure there'll be people sympathising with you.
My ultimate impression: Ultimate holy crap lol

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ImVile on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 am

I'm really liking it so far, seems a lot better then the auction. Now I don't have to look through 100 pages to find what I'm looking for.

ImVile

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:53 am

at least only the owner spend ticket. the offer doesnt cost ticket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ImVile on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 am

One problem I did find is selling or buying stacks. How would you go about doing that?

ImVile

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 am

ImVile wrote:One problem I did find is selling or buying stacks. How would you go about doing that?
You don't? or just one stack at a time, max of 5 a day ha

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 am

Buy stacks : easy, no need to say
Sell stacks : should go to leader board first, find a buyer, then tell him he is the one who create a trade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by UnholyApostle on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 am

I like it so far, the ease of finding what you want in stead of searching through pages and pages, should increse competitiveness driving down prices. 
I can see selling stacks as an issue since we can only sell 5 a day.....  but other than that, nice change A team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UnholyApostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 am

Unfortunately, it looks like those same tickets are used in gifting. Can some one confirm? If so, it will now be a LOT more difficult to reward clan mates.  I have 3 monsters I wanted to gift to a clan mate.
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 am

Xcalibre wrote:Unfortunately, it looks like those same tickets are used in gifting. Can some one confirm? If so, it will now be a LOT more difficult to reward clan mates.  I have 3 monsters I wanted to gift to a clan mate.
Yes, tickets are consumed when gifting, used 7 gifting SoE's to my wife

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 am

Just earned my first EP. I am putting many A/A+ cards that are just skills for me on the market. And now I just traded an A+ with Demon Down (might be lvl70) for 1 ep.

Not bad like I said for me it is just a skill card but for someone still using an A form it might be something more useful. Hope the rest of my cards will also have takers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am

The ability to search is nice....  

For me, this trade system just killed how I play the game.  I am not highly active trader but I do buy/sell/trade lot of soe/+, sos/+, skill stacks.   Many time I'll put AA/+s in auction and ask for many different stuff that I can sell back.  I tested the trade system this morning, it will not work as well as it used to for me.

I believe this system as a whole is may be good for casual players but not for active traders.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 am

Just had a thought: this trade system might increase the value of very rare cards (could be also C cards). These rare cards can be used as a security that your trade might end up with the right person.

For example if you agree with someone to do a certain trade you could 'secure' it by first gifting this rare card to this person. Then you set up a trade for example 'Card AAA' for 600 EP + this rare card. So this card will be used as the trade 'key'. And you automatically get your 'key' back again.

Will be fun to see if this really will happen this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:56 am

Hahaha just traded a Beelzebub+m with skill lvl 16 or so for 1 BP. I am just dumping all my shait on the market for low prices and people actually go for it.

I don't mean to be arrogant. I really hope that low level players can have some fun with these cards. I just need some room for other things so I have no problem getting rid of them for 1 ep or bp at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 am

I used to like ds. Its time for me to sell off and focus on lord of the dragons. At least lod is fun. 

Failteam lives up to its name by completely ruining a fun game. Very sad, I'll be wearing black clothes today in memorandum.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by borix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 am

I am using it now more and more and in the last hour or so I earned about 6 EP selling off cards that were in my inventory unused for weeks now.

I don't think heavy traders can still benefit of this market. We get 5 tickets a day - how I understand it now this does NOT mean you can only make 5 trades a day.

You can add 5 trades a day - so after a week you can have 35 items in trades. After a month you can have 150 items in trade. There does not seem to be a limit on the number of trades you have set up so you can dump your whole inventory in the market after some time.

Ok trading will still be a lot slower but still it is usable. But then I am a more casual trader and I am starting to like it a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHat Fr LEADER!!!!

Bro

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Bad news: You can't trade raid crystals anymore. You can't pay in crystals either. Sad
UPDATE: You can still gift crystals.

borix wrote:I am using it now more and more and in the last hour or so I earned about 6 EP selling off cards that were in my inventory unused for weeks now.

I don't think heavy traders can still benefit of this market. We get 5 tickets a day - how I understand it now this does NOT mean you can only make 5 trades a day.

You can add 5 trades a day - so after a week you can have 35 items in trades. After a month you can have 150 items in trade. There does not seem to be a limit on the number of trades you have set up so you can dump your whole inventory in the market after some time.

Ok trading will still be a lot slower but still it is usable. But then I am a more casual trader and I am starting to like it a lot.

I could be misunderstanding your statement but...

You will only be given more trade tickets IF you have less than 5. And you will only be given enough until you are back at 5 tickets. You can not accumulate tickets unfortunately.

UPDATE: I did misunderstand your question. You can keep adding 5 trades to tge market each day since items can stay indefinitely. You are correct in your statement. I apologize.

Last edited by Jewelguy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Seems OK so far. The ability to search makes it easier to find a buyer for the oddball cards mucking up my inventory. I like not having to keep posting on leaderboards to sell stuff, but one thing at a time sucks.
I would prefer if they had kept person to person trades as well.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Jewelguy wrote:Bad news: You can't trade raid crystals anymore. You can't pay in crystals either.

You can still gift crystals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:01 pm

so far i like it better.
one item at a time is a bane and a boon.
maybe they will edit the gray box... it's annoying.
search is great.
not disappointed in the skill selection criteria
i can live without trading crystals
LOVE knowing exactly what people are expecting for their auction! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

So do these trades ever naturally expire in a certain number of days, or can they basically stay there forever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 pm

I like the new market.  I like that my trades stay up there indefinitely, the search function while somewhat clunky is nice (it'd be nice to not have to specify reg or + for skill spirits) and I love not having to wait for items I want to buy. 

The obvious negatives are the tickets, the picture icons instead of a simple drop box, and the lack of gold and crystal trading.  I was really hoping that gold would be tradable.  I'm glad it wasn't implemented too badly, now hopefully all those crybabies on the walls will be quiet for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SQUIRRELS DIVIDED
SQUIRRELS UNITED

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello? The Trade Market is a steaming turd.. it is not completely horrible. But is mostly ruined by the below:

a) 5 trades OR GIFTS a day limit.
b) Can only put a single item up at a time. ie) Hard to sell SoE+. No option to sell forms.
c) Can't select skill level other than 1 or MAX. ie) Can't sell/buy skill stacks. Good luck skill-ing your monsters from now on.
d) Can only select specific monsters. ie) Hard to buy singles too unless you predict which monsters they will have. Good luck skill-ing your monsters from now on.
e) 999 item limit. ie) Can only put 999 ep maximum. You can add bp and hope that someone has enough though.. lol. Good luck selling your AAA+m skill changed or anything super expensive. G Team doesn't want you to make more than 999 ep.
f) Clunky.
g) Anonymous and boring.

If they had put the search into auctions, that would have been perfect... but noooo....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join the top clan on the forum? Take a look at us: ADRENALINE RUSH.
Multiple top 500 Event Rankers in the clan.

Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 pm

1. Only 1 monster/item can be submitted . (bad, at least they should made it to be able to submit 2x monsters for evolution)

2. Fixed end-prices quantity/quality by Seller (bad, no variety of trades ... fixed end prices works fine only if they are in one resource e.g. gold or SP)

3. trade removing, new trade house , gift limit - are actual f2p killers, making trades almost impossible and cutting skill stack trades . No more freebies for friends and clan mates, no more skill exchanges in AH)

P.S. Sorry , if I repeated someone's thoughts above.   I didn't read, just shared my impressions as it was stated in the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the end the children cried
That the jackal surely lied
When he said please listen all
Do not look behind these walls
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 pm

I personally like it quite a bit.  Looks like at least for now prices are higher... I kinda' think it will stay that way since there's a premium for the seller to even list the item (maybe it's just higher on the stuff I looked at because I looked at low price stuff though?).

I went looking for skill stacks and didn't have any trouble finding them, there weren't even that many really.  I think after the initial 15 freebies today this will slow down quite a bit though and prices for skill stacks will probably go up.

Ultimately I think it's good for small traders and bad for big traders...

One thing, it looks like search only shows 10 pages of results - so even though technically your listing never expires it will fall off the end of searches.  Also there's no sorting, it just shows the most recent items first.  For big ticket items it looks like it will make sense to cancel and re-list the item daily so it goes back to the top.

I think currently it's pretty good and I hope they make it much (much) better by allowing you to filter to only results that are asking for something you have.  That would really help out a lot.  I don't want to see 8 pages of stuff for sale asking for obscure cards/sets of cards that I don't even have.

I'd also like a way to say show me just EP sales and order by EP amount.  I guess that would likely drive prices down though.

It seems like they could tweak this a little and make it quite a bit better.  Oh and I'd like an option to search for stuff with skill(4) instead of just 1 or max...  The others I don't care about just give me an option of (4)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something Smile

Drop me an email or message me:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top