Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form?

5 posters

Go down

What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form? Empty What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form?

Post by mrfrosty Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 am

As the question states. This is based on the strongest mix of skills vs. BP cost.

At the moment, I have:
  • Silvery Goddess Queen+ (IPA)
  • Divinity Wing Clarissa+ (Psycho Down)
  • WW Sky Pirate+ (IPD)
  • White Winged Elite+ (AGI)
  • White Winged Oracle+ (IPA)

Obviously, the SGQ and WWO have duplicate skills. WWoH has Impulse Down which isn't very useful. Midnight Valk has Crit Up. Sturdy White Wing has no skill but is cheap BP (16).

What's the best form I should aim for?

Thanks =)

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form? Empty Re: What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form?

Post by sdjjazz Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:52 am

mrfrosty wrote:As the question states. This is based on the strongest mix of skills vs. BP cost.

At the moment, I have:
  • Silvery Goddess Queen+ (IPA)
  • Divinity Wing Clarissa+ (Psycho Down)
  • WW Sky Pirate+ (IPD)
  • White Winged Elite+ (AGI)
  • White Winged Oracle+ (IPA)

Obviously, the SGQ and WWO have duplicate skills. WWoH has Impulse Down which isn't very useful. Midnight Valk has Crit Up. Sturdy White Wing has no skill but is cheap BP (16).

What's the best form I should aim for?

Thanks =)

Hmm I don't know much about psycho brutes but adding aura goliath(psycho down I think, has something like 30bp or more) or airam (no skill but 35bp) could help. If you are giving up winged combo, then you can use suetra(not sure of the name, but 35bp brute with ipa) and purple flame weaver(not sure what skill).

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form? Empty Re: What's the optimum Psycho Brute Winged 5x Form?

Post by Yanni318 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 am

I'm still fairly new. What's the point of psycho down? Or is that for a non-tyranny player using a psycho team? Since likely won't be attacking too many psycho teams.

Yanni318

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 am

yeah, psycho down is for non-tyranny using a psycho team. as for what is optimal...i would say airam, wwe, sgq, wwsp, and clarissa, has 54k atk. you can substitute clarissa with midnight valkyrie or white wings of hope, but those are seriously expensive options and clarissa still has higher attack than either.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am

Armitage 5X Form:
Airam
Wwe
SGQ
Wwsp
Clarissa

Nice form =)

What about WWO instead of WWSP? It also has IPD, 6120 over 6080 attack and lower BP cost (16 instead of 23)? Def is lower (5100 instead of 7904) although it hits harder for lower BP cost?

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:39 am

Just to recap (and to stop myself from my getting confused!):

Armitage 5X Form:
Airam - Att: 8536 (35BP) No Skill
Wwe - Att: 3632 (12BP) AGI
SGQ - Att: 4338 (14BP) IPA
WWSP - Att: 6080 (23BP) IPD
Clarissa - Att: 6624 (19BP) PSY.D.
103BP

Trial 5X Form:
Airam - Att: 8536 (35BP) No Skill
Wwe - Att: 3632 (12BP) AGI
SGQ - Att: 4338 (14BP) IPA
WWO - Att: 6120 (16BP) IPD
Clarissa - Att: 6624 (19BP) PSY.D.
96BP

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 am

hmm...tricky one here. honestly, i'd say it comes down to what's most important to you as the player: bp usage or stats. here's how the two compare:

wwo+ leader
sgq+
db clarissa+
airam+
wwe+

stats:

54289 atk, 45574 def, 35009 health, 96 bp

wwsp+ leader
sgq+
db clarissa+
airam+
wwe+

stats:

54213 atk, 49885 def, 35615 health, 103 bp

the difference in attack is really negligible, but the difference in def, especially, and health is considerable. imo, ipd is of more use with wwsp as opposed to wwo, as it does more good the higher the def is. 4k difference is rather significant. of course, if bp is more important to you, then i'd say go with wwo instead of wwsp.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 pm

mrfrosty wrote:
[*]White Winged Oracle+ (IPA)
Please tell me this is a typo and you didn't actually skill change a WWO.

Anyway, focus on skills, not stats. You are a tyranny player right? If so, those who said forget Psycho Down are correct; you're just wasting a skill slot. And your comment that impulse down is a useless skill is baffling... unless of course you're a sin player. If you're not, this is your most useful skill.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Sorry, yeah, I meant IPD for WWO. Same skill as WWSP. So there is a baseline for comparison.

Sorry for the typo.

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Regarding Impulse Down, you're right that it would be useful. In a recent quote on the price check thread, somebody said WWoH reg went for 30-40 these days which is really expensive.

To put that in context, I managed to land the WWSP+m(20) for 25ep today; I got quotes ranging from 25-40ep for her which is quite a spread.

Even if I landed WWoH+m, it's not so easy to level up IMP.DOWN either, so there are cost issues there too.

I've seen fully maxxed out 5X Psycho Winged Brute forms (all 20s) in the auction for 300-400EP. I wish I had the EP to scoop them up and do away with all this but I guess the struggle is half the fun =)

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 pm

You could get a WWoH already maxed for 90-100. That's way cheaper than getting one fresh and trying to skill max it yourself.

And that price for the full form is pretty unreasonable... you could get a psycho demon team, which is probably better all around, despite the lack of imp down, for closer to 250.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Ah okay, I'm clueless about prices in general =(

Thanks for all the great advice, ryesteve and Armitage. You guys are like a double act on this forum, really nice guys with sound advice =)

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 pm

mrfrosty wrote:Armitage 5X Form:
  • Airam+m - Leader No Skill [35BP]
  • WWE+m (10 AGI) - [12BP]
  • SGQ+m (10 IPA) - [14BP]
  • WWSP+m (20 IPD) [23BP]
  • Clarissa+m (4 PSY.D.) - [19BP]

103BP 54K Attack

I landed some cards over the past few days. Now I switch between the Armitage form (see above) and the following one. Armitage form is for defensive play when I'm not online. Attacking people uses the Pirate form (see below) because of lower BP cost.

• WWSP+m (20 IPD) - Leader IPD [23BP]
  • WWE+m (10 AGI) - [12BP]
  • SGQ+m (10 IPA) - [14BP]
  • WWO+m (4 IPD) - [16BP]
  • Clarissa+m (4 PSY.D.) - [19BP]

84BP 49K Attack

I considered buying a new WWE+m (20) but cheapest is 40EP, so will probably just go with AGI stacks, although if I bought WWE+m (20) for 40 EP, I could sell the WWE+m (10) to recoup some of the cost.

Lowest price I've seen for Valk+m (Crit 20) is 60EP all the way up to 80EP, and I saw WWoH+m (Imp.D. 20) for 120EP.

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 pm

mrfrosty wrote:I saw WWoH+m (Imp.D. 20) for 120EP.
You can do better. Last week I sold mine for 90 to undercut a guy who was selling for 100

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfrosty Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 pm

I only have about 20-something EP. I'm a newbie at trading although I'm level 82. Really should have started this trading stuff earlier ... I'm still at the selling crystals and skill stacks stage, or low level trades.

It's impressive to see all the crazy stuff happening in the auctions...

mrfrosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down