Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psycho hybrid demon team

2 posters

Go down

psycho hybrid demon team Empty psycho hybrid demon team

Post by sdjjazz Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi
I was putting up a hybrid demon team consisting of taroth+, hurricane+, lethargic+, dcc+, and sekhmet+(didn't get this one yet).
With the new 13bp AA demon with ded, I was thinking of lethargic with the new one. I hear maxed stats are 6666 6666 6666. Do you guys think replacing lethargic is a good idea?

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

psycho hybrid demon team Empty Re: psycho hybrid demon team

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:49 pm

that really depends on you. assuming that the maxed stats of the AA in question are indeed 6666, you'll be hurting for attack and health a bit, but would gain quite a bit more def and your monster will move faster than most other monsters. assuming that the maxed stats are indeed 6666, the total stat point difference between the two monsters is 1888, in favor of leth. it would have to be entirely your call whether you do it or not.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by sdjjazz Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Armitaage wrote:that really depends on you. assuming that the maxed stats of the AA in question are indeed 6666, you'll be hurting for attack and health a bit, but would gain quite a bit more def and your monster will move faster than most other monsters. assuming that the maxed stats are indeed 6666, the total stat point difference between the two monsters is 1888, in favor of leth. it would have to be entirely your call whether you do it or not.

Thanks for the reply. I hope the 6666 stats are wrong. Hoping they are 7777 or 8888 :p

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:02 pm

lol, i would hope so too, but the extra def may be worth it anyway, lol. i for one can't wait for the 15th to find out what does soru get, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by sdjjazz Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Armitaage wrote:lol, i would hope so too, but the extra def may be worth it anyway, lol. i for one can't wait for the 15th to find out what does soru get, lol

Yeah. Wonder why it is untradable. Maybe a new skill will be revealed? Lol

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

lol, or it might be one of the two bomber skills, lol. you know, the ones that are way op?
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by sdjjazz Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Armitaage wrote:lol, or it might be one of the two bomber skills, lol. you know, the ones that are way op?

Hmm which ones? Not sure about the skills you are talking about lol

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 pm

agility and health up, of course. op=overpowered and those two are seriously overpowered skills, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by sdjjazz Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Armitaage wrote:agility and health up, of course. op=overpowered and those two are seriously overpowered skills, lol.

Oh. Well if it's agi... everyone will try to make a demon team lol. I hope it can be traded after the second gift pack

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 pm

and there's certainly going to be nearly enough low bp impulse demons for that(including soru that's 4 <17 bp impulse demon AAs and all of them have skills)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down