Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Psycho Demon A+ Team (Help)

+3
prancey
Akyri
chrisp1200
7 posters

Go down

Best Psycho Demon A+ Team (Help) Empty Best Psycho Demon A+ Team (Help)

Post by chrisp1200 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm in the process of making a Psycho Demon team. Right now I have Death Call Covenant+, Lewd Twist Lologi+, Dawn Lilin+, Sekhmet+, and Shadow Domain Demon+ all are maxed lvl with their original skills, except SDD+ i changed it's skill to slumbering breath. altogether, it has the the total attack of over 57000 and defense about 47000.
My questions are: What are Hatred Plege Victoria's stats and how much does it cost to get it? I know it's expensive, but I want to figure out a good deal for it. My other question is about lvling skills. is there a certain number of monsters needed to lvl up a monster or is it just a certain sucess percentage?

chrisp1200

Back to top Go down

Best Psycho Demon A+ Team (Help) Empty Re: Best Psycho Demon A+ Team (Help)

Post by Akyri Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 am

Victoria+ max stats are 7766 attack, 8472 defense, and 5648 HP. Her skill is called Arctic Tempest which does 15-20k damage only activated on first turn. Before this event, A+ version was like 300-400 EPs from I saw but now it seems like she's going for 100-150 EPs for a regular (so 200-300 for +).

As for your skill question take a look at this thread

My own thoughts for you: I feel like you shouldn't have changed SDD+'s skill. Slumbering breath is quite useless as it just sleeps a target on first turn that is woken up upon attacked. If you're going for an A+ team, agility and finishing your opponent off in the first turn is really crucial. SDD+ has the 2nd highest attack in all psycho demon A+ monsters (2nd to Victoria+) and should definitely be attacking first turn instead of using a sleep skill. This brings me to my second point about having two preemptive strike monsters in your team. If you are planning to switch to a full AA team in the future then you can disregard this but if you're not, having two preemptive strikes are also very important for having a chance against AA teams as AA monsters will still hit first even if you have agility 20. So in my point of view, having two preemptive strikes is not a bad idea.

I hope this helped you. Let me know if you have any questions in regards to what I said! Smile
Akyri
Akyri

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:19 am

I've a regular Victoria for sale if u r interested.

Mainly interested in an ep offer

Pm me if u like.

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by BrighidAlchemy Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 pm

If you're going for an A+ team, agility and finishing your opponent off in the first turn is really crucial.

So what your saying is change skills into agility or get monsters with agility already? about how many monsters in a team like this have agility?

Thanks for this post, its helpful.
BrighidAlchemy
BrighidAlchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

BrighidAlchemy wrote:If you're going for an A+ team, agility and finishing your opponent off in the first turn is really crucial.

So what your saying is change skills into agility or get monsters with agility already? about how many monsters in a team like this have agility?

Thanks for this post, its helpful.

There is NO agility skill change. You are stuck with the monsters that has it as an original skill. As agility is a passive skill that applies to the whole party you only need one monster in your team with an agility for all to benefit. Leveling up agility is a great benefit to attack focus team.

Good luck,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by BrighidAlchemy Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 am

Thank-you so much Kyan, that helps. <3
BrighidAlchemy
BrighidAlchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 am

You're welcome.

Good Luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlflour Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 am

In my opinion, you should replace lilin with lethargic. Leth has 1000 more attack when maxed.

jlflour

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 am

jlflour wrote:In my opinion, you should replace lilin with lethargic. Leth has 1000 more attack when maxed.

True you could trade lilin+ for leth+ and get some ep to boot. Lilin is just sexier. Laughing

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:22 am

kyan wrote:
jlflour wrote:In my opinion, you should replace lilin with lethargic. Leth has 1000 more attack when maxed.

True you could trade lilin+ for leth+ and get some ep to boot. Lilin is just sexier. Laughing

Kyan
Kyan's Store

lol yeah, I remember I saw this high-leveled player's formation was just Galateia + and 4 Dawn Lilin +. Evidently Lilin is just so sexy that the guy just scrapped everything else and went for broke Laughing
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Bestron2 wrote:
kyan wrote:

Kyan
Kyan's Store

lol yeah, I remember I saw this high-leveled player's formation was just Galateia + and 4 Dawn Lilin +. Evidently Lilin is just so sexy that the guy just scrapped everything else and went for broke Laughing

if there is any doubt about Lilin's sexiness. The fact that DS' new icon is her image settles it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down