Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progs seem a bit scarce this event.

+4
applesauce
XJF
Horg
silentsong
8 posters

Go down

Progs seem a bit scarce this event. Empty Progs seem a bit scarce this event.

Post by silentsong Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:53 am

Has anyone else notice there are not nearly as many progs being auctioned as other events past? I currently only see one sin prog+ in the AH and got rejected for my 55 EP offer, which I felt was generous. Normally I see at LEAST half a dozen prog+ up for auction?

I have thought of two possibilities:

Could this be a sign that people are not willing to spend as much money as before?

or

Perhaps people have been spending their monies on christmas gifts and don't have enough left over for their usual DS purhcases?

Just thought I would point this out.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Progs seem a bit scarce this event. Empty Re: Progs seem a bit scarce this event.

Post by Horg Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 am

a lot of people are probably sitting this event out due to the fact it runs right over christmas...damn Japs don't appreciate baby jesus.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Progs seem a bit scarce this event. Empty Re: Progs seem a bit scarce this event.

Post by XJF Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:28 am

haha.
I had a guy in my clan sell two reg progs on Punts page.
Sold them easily for 25ep each.
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 am

XJF wrote:haha.

i see ppl asking to buy them at 25, which means u can probably sell at 30+ :/
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by fireatwill Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:04 am

well tops they cut out is -2bp cost
when ur hitting 10 bp cost, ur getting a 20% reduction
spending 50ep on that at a 20% reduction rate...... depends on how much ur total bp is, but ideally 50ep for 20%, so if ur gonna use 250bp+ then maybe it's useful for u, if not, u accomplish the same without the progs.

fireatwill

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:17 am

can anyone tell me when will the BP per tap become constant ? and how much per stage ?

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 am

For a lot of people, the 25 ep they'd spend on a prog would be better spent buying bp. Compared to the usually prog effect, this one is barely useful.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Also I think this event tanked the prog market with the sin rewards lol.

Since sin is the majority of players, and usually their progs are the most expensive, having SERIOUSLY crappy rewards (pumpkin head? lol ok, 17bp no-skill demon, laaaame, AA crawler? please); while tyranny and covert can get nice 40bp winged brute or winged dragon respectively.

That 40bp imp down wyrm probably just made covert winged wyrms AA team much much much more powerful since people were mixing species and there's still no wyrm down, someone running Vanity/DoD/Wingarm/Terra/(Lind on offense, some other AA wyrm on defense) is going to be pretty damn tough to beat

ya lol I'm pretty sure the progs are out there, but since most sin players who usually do progs aren't paying as much, or even altogether abstaining from the event, It drove the overall prices down. So nobody's all that excited to try sell or buy and resell

that bit about the progs not being too useful certainly doesnt help either lol
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:21 am

applesauce wrote:
XJF wrote:haha.

i see ppl asking to buy them at 25, which means u can probably sell at 30+ :/
I originally told him he might be able to sell them at around 18 each. i thought with all the free dark summons they gave out there would be an abundance of progs flooding the market with everyone trying to make a quick profit, because we all know how they weight the progs in DS during events.
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by fireatwill Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:54 am

just bought prog+ for 6 ep..... lol wat happened

fireatwill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down