Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Account!

2 posters

Go down

Buying Account! Empty Buying Account!

Post by nycmon Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 pm

I am looking to buy an account with the following AA+ brute team OR just team:

Arin+m
Evan+m
Vlad+m
Luka+m
Tengen+m

If not all 5 then 4 out of the 5 would work as well and higher the skills the better. Like I said I am looking to buy out the whole account if you are quitting. PM or email me at gods.lov46@gmail.com and give me details of your account and/or team and asking price. Quit the game on a good note and get something for your time and trouble!
Thanks

nycmon

Back to top Go down

Buying Account! Empty Re: Buying Account!

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Don't buy an account. The person who gives you their account ID information would still be able to log back in and steal your stuff.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by nycmon Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi thanks for the advice but that's not true. Once the IID is installed on another phone the original one would stop working...meaning they won't be able to log onto that account anymore. You can't use the IID on more than one device^^
Also I am not looking to play the account....I would remove everything and transfer to my account anyways

nycmon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

No it doesn't. Trust me. I've been through this. I lost my ipad, and loaded my data to a new phone, assuming it'd be secure. Then I got my ipad back, and was horrified to discover it was still completely playable with the same data.

In any case, if you're not looking to play the account, it makes no sense to buy it. Just trade the monsters.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by nycmon Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 pm

hmm that's strange because i tested it out with my other android phone. after using the IID on the new phone i wasn't able to log in with the other android....
I'm buying the account to buy all the items in their account if they are quitting and no longer playing. Like I said, not looking to play someone else's account. But buying the whole account and transferring everything makes more sense than buying things one at a time....
Once again thanks for the advice...

********STILL LOOKING FOR ACCOUNTS TO BUY PEOPLE!!********

nycmon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Android is on a different platform (which is why you can shift data back and forth across platforms) That probably explains it.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by nycmon Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Oh yea that's right.
If you're on iphone I cannot transfer account to my Android.
So if you want to sell an iphone account you would just have to gift everything to me to complete the transaction folks thanks

nycmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down