Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom tower mysterious portals?

+23
DarkShinigami
about2punt
minikoo
Lumais
noone
Wrath
Udo
Xercen
UnderGround
rekt
Austinjt126
Valloth
Machine213
Scouted
Zamiel
Rampage
segamatic
Madcap
Mav
Drag0n
kickmouz
JinkoNeko
Jusϯίcε
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phantom tower mysterious portals? Empty Phantom tower mysterious portals?

Post by Jusϯίcε Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 am

So I was going to go do phantom tower when I noticed a banner that said mysterious portals have appeared O.o what are these what do they do are they brand new or am I an idiot xD?

Jusϯίcε

Back to top Go down

Phantom tower mysterious portals? Empty Re: Phantom tower mysterious portals?

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 am

From what I think... it seems to be made to give noobs a boost... Which is quite lame of an implementation as it basically is a big fuck you from Ateam to all the players who have spent time and effort to get to the places they are at right now.... With stupid moves like this... its no wonder ppl are quitting.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by kickmouz Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 am

How does it work ?

kickmouz

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 am

If it is what i think it is then it is a load of BS! its a way to randomly let people just starting get ahead of players who have been trading their goods for pots and buying pots etc. just to get an edge... also would render the three new monsters basically useless.. grrr
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Mav Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 am

Speculations are correct.

"Warp Portals can appear and send Summoners forth many floors at once.... They more commonly seem to appear on the lower floors -_- With the most powerful Warp Portals advancing players up to 100 floors -_-"

RAAAAAGEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Mav

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

Ateam has done such a bullshit move...

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:34 am

This is utter BS. I'll stick it out until the next update, but if I don't have an AA waiting for me after this event is done I'll definitely be throwing in the towel. I'm planning on writing a lengthy email to Ateam today detailing my (and many others') frustrations. It's a shame that their greed is interfering with what is otherwise a truly great game. I foresee a mass /ragequit early next week.

Madcap

Back to top Go down

Post by segamatic Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 am

Has anyone actually found a portal yet?

segamatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:55 am

The fallout of the ragequitters is gonna be harsh if Ateam keeps their bullshit up...

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

segamatic wrote:Has anyone actually found a portal yet?

The portals trash doesn't start until tomorrow morning.
Rampage
Rampage

http://RampagedReality.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Sigh. After all its only at most 100 floors... and I dont expect them to be very common
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 pm

This still wont hurt the top tier players, just the mid tier "casual" players. The ones who DIDN'T buy into Ateams 11xsummon free pots BS and just tried on their own... The rich stay rich, the poor get handouts, and the middle class suffers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scouted Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Sicksavior wrote:This still wont hurt the top tier players, just the mid tier "casual" players. The ones who DIDN'T buy into Ateams 11xsummon free pots BS and just tried on their own... The rich stay rich, the poor get handouts, and the middle class suffers.
I'm on floor 1693, and I've spent a total of $0.00.
Scouted
Scouted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 pm

What?!? Do you have an event card? I mean, mathematically how is that possible? I didn't think there was enough Hours in a day to refill energy to get that far?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scouted Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Sicksavior wrote:

What?!? Do you have an event card? I mean, mathematically how is that possible? I didn't think there was enough Hours in a day to refill energy to get that far?!?
I've gotten some VERY lucky summons and trades. Managed to get Forsaken Birth Fiend and Lewd in Dark Summons. I sold FBF for a hefty chunk of EP, and then did a 1:1 trade with Lewd for Asura. I managed to get a couple more A's through the Anniversary/free Dark Summons.

Sold those for EP, bought some cheap A's, leveled them, and sold them for profit. I saved all of my mission EP as well. Then I bought a second Asura for EP, BP, and some A+ monsters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Scouted
Scouted

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 pm

If you have spent serious time playing this game you can easily get enough to have gotten progressions and be well above 2000 floors. Supa spent 0.00 and hes above 2500 floors himself as well. THe trick to this game is when there's new content, get your ass up and trade fast before the market drives prices up. I've well used about 50 ep on this event so far and sitll have ton left and I've spent no money ever on ep. the only thing i spent cash on was for my progression because I got a late start for this event and that was it. I have one of the most unstoppable formations in this game that did not spend a dime on aside my progression. You have faggots like oracle who blow thousands of bucks to get powered through so what. Who cares, those guys will always be up top. The problem with this kind of new addition is it fucks the rest of us who know how to play this game and have spent time and effort to get where we are. The low noobs complain... on what fucking grounds do they seriously think they have a right to complain. Everyone has the same chance to get as far as where some of us are by just playing this game and spending serious time to understanding how to play this game well. Those who are low level and broke are just kids who are too lazy and ignorant to get off their fat ass and put some serious time and work into the game. Effort will = rewards. Slumming and being lazy and whining from those lazy punks are how games like this get even worse when the devs actually listen to the pathetic crying. There is no reason to add this stupid portal shit. If a player is unable to get far on this event then its their loss, they should have spent more time preparing for events. This is a cash based game thus there will be punks who spend money like oracle to get on top of it, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have no chance. Hardly so, as many of us long term veteran players actually know what the hell we're doing and thus with our time and effort we have spent playing and figuring this game out we are able to compete with those cash players.

I find it disgusting that stupid lazy ass punks who refuse to put in the same amount of time and effort complain like they have the gods right to do so as if it was a fucking charity.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Phantom tower mysterious portals? Empty Warp portals?

Post by Machine213 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Are the warp portals in the tower new? I didn't see the banner for them before. Anyone run into one yet, what do they do?

Machine213

Back to top Go down

Post by Valloth Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 pm

I've been wondering the exact same thing
Valloth
Valloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Austinjt126 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:34 pm

I agree. While I dont have a lot of time to play, and from the little that I have done, Jinko has a point. For those of use who worked to get where we are and actually put forth some effort to understand the game, we should have it left that way. People whine and complain about how they want better offers for their shit monsters, or how they can never get a good trade, or how they always get beaten and farmed by someone better. THEN PUT SOME OF YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAINPOWER AND BARTER OR TRADE OR idk maybe WORK for you team and goods. Without that your useless and shouldnt have any reason to play this game besides funding us better people with the monsters that you dont even know the value of.

And for Ateam, if any of you read this comment, you'll know that your updates are shit because of your greed. You offer better choices that effect only the retards who decide to put money into this game or the noobs who havent worked for anything in their lives. They reap the rewards while us higher players are the ones who suffer from it. And WHY Pray tell do you keep introducing more AAs when NO ONE CAN AFFORD THEM except if you have a godly team? Newbs (and the eventual guy who knows what hes doing) get them and ask for outrageous prices because they think they have a right. The only people that effects is us better players. We fight hard for our teams and then kids who are complete assholes (not naming specifically) whine because we wont accept their offers that ask for the moon and the stars. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND DO WHATS BEST FOR ALL, NOT YOURSELVES! YOU HAVE A GOOD THING GOING FOR YOU DONT FUCK IT UP!

Listen to the players who can actually play the game and you'll know what your next APPROPRIATE MOVE SHOULD BE and not things that just line your pockets. You could make soo much more money off this game without being incompetant greedy assholes.

Honestly I wonder if people even think before they do something... (not being hypocritical)

Austinjt126

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 am

Machine213 wrote:Are the warp portals in the tower new? I didn't see the banner for them before. Anyone run into one yet, what do they do?

Yep ATeam just added them. You should see another banner that says "Warp Portals" when you click on the Phantom Tower banner in the main page.

It says if you're fortunate you can advance up to 100 floors.... More common for players in the lower floors... Starts April 11, 2am to April 16, 2am.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

rekt wrote:
Machine213 wrote:Are the warp portals in the tower new? I didn't see the banner for them before. Anyone run into one yet, what do they do?

Yep ATeam just added them. You should see another banner that says "Warp Portals" when you click on the Phantom Tower banner in the main page.

It says if you're fortunate you can advance up to 100 floors.... More common for players in the lower floors... Starts April 11, 2am to April 16, 2am.

i dont think that is how it will work tho

my guess would be during when ur exploring in tower, there might be a chance that u get in the warp portal like when u get 20 energy from it but the chance might be slim for high rank/floor peeps

and that would introduce newbies to play on tower even more then persuade them to buy pots cuz they might feel like im lucky blah blah blah u know? its kinda economic strategy to gain money

thats what i think idk u might be right
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm not lazy, and I've been trying really hard but I'm just Completely Unlucky. I have never gotten a single A from a summon. All I have is a few mid-low non-raid A+'s, but no one trades Lewd's or good cards for them. I have been practically whoring out my team for a Lewd, but no dice.
Its not just as easy as putting
in the same amount of time and effort
or putting
SOME OF YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAINPOWER AND BARTER OR TRADE OR idk maybe WORK for you team
It takes skill AND luck... IDK maybe i just need to find the same noobs to cheat like everyone else seems to

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm

You are just lazy and ignorant then. None of us hunted and cheated noobs to get where we are. We spent serious time figuring out the trends of the market as well as we've been around long enough to understand how to play this game. So I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and listen as some lazy punk who is too behind and lazy to put in the same amount of time and effort to be talkin shit like you know it all. It doesn't take luck. If your talking about luck then that just shows how much of a noob you still are. This game's summon system is absolute shit if you've read the discussion threads about the summon rates. We did not get to where we are by screwin noobs or getting lucky on summons. I've had over 1000 normal ally summons and over 60+ dark summons and frankly i've seen one friggen A as of yet from that crap. The rates are horsecrap. The way to play this game mind you since you're too ignorant to figure out from actually taking time to do so is to watch the trading trends and wait for the right times to trade. Such as this event, where ep is on a desperate value right now buying A's is cheaper so if you really wanted to get anywhere you would take that minute brain of yours and save some ep instead of blowin it like a tard most likely and stock up on rare A ranks that people are selling cheap. Things maybe oh i dunno like the strong tower units like nether that i've seen oh so often people selling them for a quick 6-12 ep each. Those after the event finishes and ppl start accumulating ep more again would be worth much much more. But I guess after that quick smartass response of yours that's beyond your capability. You actually assume luck has anything to do with getting anywhere in this game is what already leads me to assume you are far from being an active trader.

Like I said in my previous post, if you or anyone really complains about this kind of shit that "oh god ppl above me must have whored players or else they must have spent shit tons of money" is just absolute ignorance. I can name u at least a few dozen players who have decent setups as well as trade inventory stock from pure gameplay as well. You obviously have started way too fucking late and have YET to spend near enough time as we have to have the right to talk shit like that as if you have a damn clue. Right now no one will trade progressions unless you have rare equivilant units to trade for thats an obvious fact. Even asura's A ranks are selling for 40 ep around still so if you want to get one of those then take your trade wares and sell them for EP and then buy a progression off the sellers for EP as that would carry further. Though since you seem to be too lacking in the brain department to figure that much out I guess I'm wasting my time telling you this.

Every player in this game has the same equal chances to get far and well ranked and setup without having to whore money like players such as oracle and such. Supa, Haste, and quite a handful of community members are the prime examples of such. If you had half a brain to actually spend time reading the tactic threads and coming onto our chatbox which most of us are normally on and share techniques and trade information for this game then you would not be so set back and ignorant as you seem right now. You claim you're not lazy yet it is obvious you have yet to do any of that or even come online enough in the chat to get valuable input by the active players who could no doubt give you a lot of good insight to trading and how to get somewhere in this game with what you have.

So before you get your butt on here and start talking like you know it all, sit the hell down and try harder before you start talkin shit. Hell with your kind of "oh god its impossible to play" attitude I doubt you would even get half way where some of us are as you've no idea the amount of effort we have put in to get our current teams as well as those who have AA's how much effort they have gone through to make deals with people and overpay for them through trades of units we painstakingly spent weeks to collect. I will be damned if you start shitting on mine or anyone else's efforts.

And before you try to counter my point. I have checked your stats on this forum. You are not very active, you have also asked questions aka showing you have little experience with trading and how much things are worth such as the trading trends with these events. So you should curb your crap when you are still new and have yet to put the same time and effort the rest of us have towards this game to understand the in's and out's of this game.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Xercen Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I had nothing good prior to this event.

I have a full demon team (not asura+) and i just traded half of my brute team away.

Just level up and get eps then trade eps for some cards (find a good deal -takes patience) then once you are on the first rung, you can move up the ladder.

Xercen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:32 pm

just got one, boosted me 20 floors.
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next