Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan

3 posters

Go down

Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan Empty Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan

Post by Risca Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:17 pm

My clan "Son of a Summoner" is doing well but it could use some high leveled players. (lv.70+) The clan is Garnet and is level 36. Facilities are lv. 3-5. I've tried posting adds on the ranked walls. But no luck. I'm seriously considering giving up on this clan. My clan is currently getting bp together to go for someone in the clan to go for the weekly ranking for honor points. In hope that it gets our clan name out there. And it'd obviously help our clan rank. But what else can i do to get experienced players in my clan. Thanks guys!

Risca

Back to top Go down

Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan Empty Re: Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan

Post by applesauce Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm

this is difficult because most high lvl players already have members, most (good)clans are formed around a small group of close friends and then expand from there., your best chance is to simply convince the friends u have to join your clan lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan Empty Re: Having trouble getting skilled players in my clan

Post by faithnomorex Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 am

One strategy that we have been using is closely monitoring member activity. We accept all levels of players. The players that go inactive get removed, those that stay active obviously continue to level. Doing this for the past couple of months, we now have 10 members level 70+ (average level of 66 for 24 members) . Since then we've had some higher levels join in along the way. Other people bring in friends, etc.

In short, you're more likely to develop good members as opposed to recruiting them.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down