Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear?

5 posters

Go down

At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear? Empty At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear?

Post by maljo03 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

At what mission level do B, B+, A, A+, or AA monsters appear? I'm at
level 48 and on mission 24 but the only monsters that appear in the 3
slots are C or C+. I have searched everywhere in this forum but
couldn't find anything regarding this topic. Somebody who's at an
extremely high level should be able to answer.

maljo03

Back to top Go down

At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear? Empty Re: At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear?

Post by Kokutenshi Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Never.
Kokutenshi
Kokutenshi

Back to top Go down

At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear? Empty Re: At what mission level do monsters greater than C+ appear?

Post by cure4blues Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Im 72 and I still only get c/c+

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokutenshi Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm

As I said, you will never get anything else than C/C+.

IMHO missions are only to farm money and monsters for sacrifices to power up your "real" monsters.

How could this game be balanced if you could farm As or even AAs during missions and even all the skills to level them up?
There would be no more fun and challenge since everyone would have a full maxed AA+ team in no time.
Kokutenshi
Kokutenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 am

lol ahahaha imagine we get A and AA from missions...
the game would be dead think about it

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 am

Kokutenshi wrote:As I said, you will never get anything else than C/C+.

IMHO missions are only to farm money and monsters for sacrifices to power up your "real" monsters.

How could this game be balanced if you could farm As or even AAs during missions and even all the skills to level them up?
There would be no more fun and challenge since everyone would have a full maxed AA+ team in no time.

qpwoalsk wrote:lol ahahaha imagine we get A and AA from missions...

that doesn't mean that we can't have missions reward skill-less b/b+ monsters. doing that will not unbalance the game at all, and b monsters make better sac fodder than c monsters anyway. imo, missions as they are are only for exp and dark lord crystals. not really useful for much else, which is a pity.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokutenshi Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Armitaage wrote:
Kokutenshi wrote:As I said, you will never get anything else than C/C+.

qpwoalsk wrote:lol ahahaha imagine we get A and AA from missions...

that doesn't mean that we can't have missions reward skill-less b/b+ monsters. doing that will not unbalance the game at all, and b monsters make better sac fodder than c monsters anyway. imo, missions as they are are only for exp and dark lord crystals. not really useful for much else, which is a pity.

True, B/B+ without skills would be reasonable at higher missions, I just didn't think about them when I posted.
Kokutenshi
Kokutenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down