Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills

4 posters

Go down

Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills Empty Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills

Post by Troyaof Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm

I have some B's (and some A's even) with out skills. Are they worth anything or should I just sac them?

Troyaof

Back to top Go down

Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills Empty Re: Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills

Post by Gargos Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:53 pm

B monsters without skills are relatively useless. Just sacrifice them. A monsters without skills sometimes get skills when they evolve so depending on what monsters they are, they can be very good.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills Empty Re: Is there Value in B level monsters with no Skills

Post by Troyaof Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Gargos wrote:B monsters without skills are relatively useless. Just sacrifice them. A monsters without skills sometimes get skills when they evolve so depending on what monsters they are, they can be very good.
TO evolve them you need identical A level monsters right?

Troyaof

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

As far as I know, only indentical A or AA can be evolved.

I think non-A and non-AA can mutate into something different.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyaof Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Volrath wrote:As far as I know, only indentical A or AA can be evolved.

Does sacing a C vs a B or an A get less upgrade to the A+ monster I am sacing them into?
Thanks for all the help btw

Troyaof

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 pm

As far as I know, it does not matter if it is A, B, or C nor does it matter the level of the monsters you are sacrificing.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Troyaof wrote:
Volrath wrote:As far as I know, only indentical A or AA can be evolved.

Does sacing a C vs a B or an A get less upgrade to the A+ monster I am sacing them into?
Thanks for all the help btw

As Volrath said, it does not make a difference. I would also like to add that if you are trying to level up a new A/AA you want to do the easiest missions for quick cheap flow of sacrifice monsters and then go to your ally summons or your event missions (or regular high level missions) for monsters you can sell for a higher value.

Basically, never sacrifice your higher value monsters when you can just do a bunch of the 1-3 EP cost value missions a stack some cheapies for sacrificing.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down