Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

+58
zzz1998
verbalkintify
Infinite
dextery
FinestArts
XJF
Roadrun74
rauling
xzjn9p
Lisu
Jewelguy
XxApothus
SL@SH
-WRATH-
BigBad
romeospcol
Deathblob
FireThunder
Scratch102
darkeon
bacsiha
Horg
Ologolos
qpwoalsk
yinston
Thors
Beatdowncity
applesauce
ryesteve
Vallette
episparh
LeadWing85
God_of_War
Terecon
silentsong
raven10732
.:::Yoshi:::.
Ash-2380786695
mewantcookies
TheUndeadFish1
kyan
Murbella
blah
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
Bestron2
Event Horizon
Delilah
kheimon
larry378
Dark Impact
mydroid4
robinsonsteve62
TheFury
Shinzengumi
faithnomorex
xalthos
Armitaage
62 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands - Page 3 Empty Re: The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by kheimon Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 am

More like Vacant lands today
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands - Page 3 Empty Re: The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by kyan Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:52 am

robinsonsteve62 wrote:Hopefully they will have it up and running by the morning...I was hoping to tear through a bunch this weekend....and I just loved the child of purification I got from the dark summon...lol....I got a free google play gift card and did 14 dark summons...got nothing...just a slaughter adan but that's it....had my fingers crossed for a new 40bp AA but nope didn't happen

you got a decent AA on 14 ds and you're complaining???

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 am

Murbella wrote:Forget the return of mobius ages, i'd like the return of the Vagrant Lands.

I just hope they extend the event a bunch.

I spent a bunch of effort making my prog team so will be greatly annoyed if it was a waste.

Totally agree. At this rate, all that effort and ep for nothing as I'm going be busy next week. /sigh

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 pm

No not complaining.....was just hoping more for the new 40bp AA.....he would make a great addition to my demon team... Very Happy

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm

This event is going to be fun!! Smile

.:::Yoshi:::.

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:27 pm

.:::Yoshi:::. wrote:This event is going to be fun!! Smile

Yea if it ever started back up again....sighhhh

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by raven10732 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 am

At the rate they're giving out free stuff, the event's pretty much been a win for me so far.

raven10732

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 am

Umm I did two dark summons before I realized they had removed the progs. I hope they give me my soul points back like they did before the creature raise event.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am

No event, another 10 myEp.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:56 am

Not even a "yea we're hoping to have it going by this date"

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

robinsonsteve62 wrote:Not even a "yea we're hoping to have it going by this date"

A-Team PR: It'll be ready when it's ready Razz

God_of_War wrote:
Terecon wrote:Wait, so how cool would it be if
they gave everyone a Guild matching prog? That'd make up for their
blunder a bit.

That would be terrible. I paid 50EP for my prog+ if they just end up giving them away I want my EP back!

I'm glad I held on on buying a prog! was literally about get one a few hours before the event started (I had already sent the trade with ep), and my boyfriend talked me out of it Very Happy since prices were going to keep going down and the first couple bosses are too weak to need progs and prices would keep dropping as time went on so I should get one once I actually needed one.

Prices for prog+ have already dropped about 10 since then cheers

who knows how much more until the event actually starts lol, I think there's even talk about cancelling it, though that might just be people trying to buy bp for cheap by causing a panic lmao.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 pm

They better not cancel it. I want my Mesh Dragon+.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Murbella Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Kind of embarrassing for them as this event is exactly the same as moebius.

Anyway, i really want the brutes from this event so it will suck big time if they cancel even, even not accounting for me having acquired progs already.

Murbella

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 pm

It'll probably be up Tuesday 1 am my prediction...cuz i mean...who wants to work on stuff over the weekend...

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm

They're the ones who screwed up. They should have to work over the weekend to fix what they messed up. They had what, 6 days to have the event ready and when they started the event it was broken? If they had done it right the first time then they wouldn't have the problem they do now.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Terecon wrote:They're the ones who screwed up. They should have to work over the weekend to fix what they messed up. They had what, 6 days to have the event ready and when they started the event it was broken? If they had done it right the first time then they wouldn't have the problem they do now.

^this

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUndeadFish1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 am

So they are keeping the progs for a different event. If they don't let me keep these same progs for the vagrant event I will be pissed... They also need to take the current progs out of the dark summon until they start the vagrant lands event.

TheUndeadFish1

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 am

The way I read the in game announcement is the progs are good for both events.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 am

Progs had better work for Vagrant Lands if it comes back. Apart from the prog I brought and leveled about 6 Sin Wryms!

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 pm

God_of_War wrote:Progs had better work for Vagrant Lands if it comes back.

I feel the same way but Vagrant Lands may very well never return. So that's a big IF right there.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 pm

mewantcookies wrote:
God_of_War wrote:Progs had better work for Vagrant Lands if it comes back.

I feel the same way but Vagrant Lands may very well never return. So that's a big IF right there.

yeah and judging by how they are running things, i wouldnt be suprised if not only do they release a different prog, but they skip out on the few days prior to event to let people max them.
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Well the profs are the same, the As and AA rewards are the same and the ranking rewards are almost the same as well. It would be real easy to just be like.."well we gave all the same prizes and rewards so we are just gonna scrap vagrant lands"..... Here's a couple my battle potions a monster limit and a free blood blob A.K.A. free dark summon...

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:33 pm

robinsonsteve62 wrote: and a free blood blob A.K.A. free dark summon...

I LOL'ed
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 am

Any thoughts as to if it'll start soon?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

My thoughts are "no way"

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next