Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

+58
zzz1998
verbalkintify
Infinite
dextery
FinestArts
XJF
Roadrun74
rauling
xzjn9p
Lisu
Jewelguy
XxApothus
SL@SH
-WRATH-
BigBad
romeospcol
Deathblob
FireThunder
Scratch102
darkeon
bacsiha
Horg
Ologolos
qpwoalsk
yinston
Thors
Beatdowncity
applesauce
ryesteve
Vallette
episparh
LeadWing85
God_of_War
Terecon
silentsong
raven10732
.:::Yoshi:::.
Ash-2380786695
mewantcookies
TheUndeadFish1
kyan
Murbella
blah
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
Bestron2
Event Horizon
Delilah
kheimon
larry378
Dark Impact
mydroid4
robinsonsteve62
TheFury
Shinzengumi
faithnomorex
xalthos
Armitaage
62 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by Event Horizon Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 pm

I would hope that Vagrant Summons work exactly like Void Summons in Mobius.
The 40bp AAs are available in Dark Summons only.
36 bp AAs will be the final ranking rewards.
30 bp AAs will be available in Vagrant Summons from lvl 41+ bosses. These will probably be extremely hard to kill.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by kheimon Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 pm

JessicaMD wrote:I don't think it's the high level players who saved up ep for something like this, or the millionaires you should be worried about storming the event

I was speaking of in-game millionaires (matter of speech), those who have AA+ maxed forms with 2000 ep on the side. These guys will easily fill all the mid-event rankings (sometimes using more than one account lol) and I'm pretty sure the skill spirits will spike their interest. Even if not for themselves, these sell REALLY well. Anyway, I guess we'll see on the spot how hard ranking will actually be.

I completely agree with you with Omnipotent being not fun, but I'm not quite there yet XD
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Event Horizon wrote:I would hope that Vagrant Summons work exactly like Void Summons in Mobius.
The 40bp AAs are available in Dark Summons only.
36 bp AAs will be the final ranking rewards.
30 bp AAs will be available in Vagrant Summons from lvl 41+ bosses. These will probably be extremely hard to kill.

I think defeating the level 41+ bosses give a CHANCE to summon one of the new 30 bp AA's, according to Event Details.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 pm

They are definitely not guaranteed. It is also probably a fairly low chance so you'd need to kill a few. Razz
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Also, there is a sizable chance for a retarded super-vagrant(aka Mobius lord). Those have significantly higher chance for AA, but in the same way that a 3x AA chance on Dark Summons raised your percentage from 0.01% to 0.03%.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 pm

I would think that the increased boss levels would be enough.. without adding in some 10 minute boss with 10mil hp. lol
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Event Horizon wrote:I would think that the increased boss levels would be enough.. without adding in some 10 minute boss with 10mil hp. lol

My clan was not even close to being able to take down a Mobius Lord. It turned into "Try again in 10 minutes" when they showed up. I do recall chaining 4-5 of them in a row a couple times. It was actually the most annoying part of the entire event for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was in this situation.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Murbella Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 am

Yeah... i'm expecting another downer like the mobius lord where you need to do 100 trillion zillion million damage in 10 seconds to get a chance at a Child of Purification.

The only question in my mind is whether i should run with more than one prog or sell the extras. Since i'm running a mid-high end A+ level team still, probably try leveling up multiple progs.

Maybe if i try hard and aTeam isn't too crappy, i'll be able to get one AA and buy the 2nd. Been wanting to convert my psycho demon team to brutes.

Murbella

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:05 am

TheFury wrote:Really glad I decided to sell my Thunder Spirit and 2x Lower Attack Spirits a couple weeks ago : )

There are no dea or thunder spirit given out so those will still go up in price. Honestly with so few given out, they will spike back up in price in no time especially with so many new AA+ that are just begging for a skill change. Many of the "millionaire" are just waiting to change one or more in their formation to get an ideal setup and not be limited by the given skill of the monsters. There were literally 1000s of dea and 100s of thunder given out and they have all but disappear.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Is it worth it you think to max my prog or not really....I'm trying to figure out a good strategy...I'm wondering if I can use my 6x prog unlevel alone and still beat the 3000 health lords or if I needs to level it...and also thinking if its usefull to say use my Kotone+m alone for Tue lower level lords...and then add guys when they get harder...just brain storming....I only caught the end of mobius and was to to New to do anything anyways....or maybe my thinking is way off

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

kyan wrote:
TheFury wrote:Really glad I decided to sell my Thunder Spirit and 2x Lower Attack Spirits a couple weeks ago : )

There are no dea or thunder spirit given out so those will still go up in price. Honestly with so few given out, they will spike back up in price in no time especially with so many new AA+ that are just begging for a skill change. Many of the "millionaire" are just waiting to change one or more in their formation to get an ideal setup and not be limited by the given skill of the monsters. There were literally 1000s of dea and 100s of thunder given out and they have all but disappear.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

Do you think that this is the first of several events to feature skill change spirits in the rewards? I would see it as odd to bring the skill spirits back for one event and then go another two months without having any. Then again, with A-team nothing is certain...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUndeadFish1 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 pm

I wonder if I can use my mobius time piece for this. Will try as soon as the patch rolls around,

TheUndeadFish1

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 pm

faithnomorex wrote:
kyan wrote:

Kyan
Kyan's Store

Do you think that this is the first of several events to feature skill change spirits in the rewards? I would see it as odd to bring the skill spirits back for one event and then go another two months without having any. Then again, with A-team nothing is certain...

there are the new spirits from the missing spots in the collection that they haven't brought into game yet. My suspicion is they will have a battle event for those or maybe that's the incentive for the second half of this event.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:12 am

well, it's over, how did you all rank? Razz
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 am

Hope I ranked in the mid event.
Spoiler:
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 am

Damn, I'm unranked.. didnt even get a tap in.
On a side note, dont they test events like on a private test server before releasing them to the public?
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am

mewantcookies wrote:Damn, I'm unranked.. didnt even get a tap in.
On a side note, dont they test events like on a private test server before releasing them to the public?

I have never seen anything to explicitly or implicitly indicate that a-team even has a QA dept... i mean how long did we have dark lord 'cristal'? What is going on with the rankings battle system with all the arbitrary restrictions? All the typos in general lol.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash-2380786695 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

lol i have seen Celestial Lightning on a WWE+M lmao.... It was in Auction n the caption says... "I knw what u all are wondering... use him to lvl ur Lightning skill... Just gimme something" lol... and u guys are wondering where all the spirits dissappear to.. XD
Ash-2380786695
Ash-2380786695

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 am

As (not +) with skill change are my personal favorite lol... still waiting on the 5x hellblaze/arctic/celest carbuncle team Razz
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:52 am

larry378 wrote:

I have never seen anything to explicitly or implicitly indicate that a-team even has a QA dept... i mean how long did we have dark lord 'cristal'? What is going on with the rankings battle system with all the arbitrary restrictions? All the typos in general lol.

it's the a-team lol, 4 guys running the entire game from back of a van, then howlin mad murdock spilled coffee on the servers, and BA "aint gettin on no plane" to get replacements.

at least faceman's idea of 5 my ep/bp is keeping PR under control.

I hate it when a plan doesn't come together Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 am

JessicaMD wrote:
larry378 wrote:

it's the a-team lol, 4 guys running the entire game from back of a van, then howlin mad murdock spilled coffee on the servers, and BA "aint gettin on no plane" to get replacements.

at least faceman's idea of 5 my ep/bp is keeping PR under control.

I hate it when a plan doesn't come together Razz

LOL!
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 pm

LOL
Well, with all the money they're making maybe they'll hire a 5th guy and get a nicer van!
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 pm

A-team's van seems to be in pretty good condition to me...

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands - Page 2 EEqkT

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Hopefully they will have it up and running by the morning...I was hoping to tear through a bunch this weekend....and I just loved the child of purification I got from the dark summon...lol....I got a free google play gift card and did 14 dark summons...got nothing...just a slaughter adan but that's it....had my fingers crossed for a new 40bp AA but nope didn't happen

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Murbella Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:13 am

Forget the return of mobius ages, i'd like the return of the Vagrant Lands.

I just hope they extend the event a bunch.

I spent a bunch of effort making my prog team so will be greatly annoyed if it was a waste.

Murbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next