Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA formation

+4
ctigers124
Horg
blah
mewantcookies
8 posters

Go down

AA formation Empty AA formation

Post by mewantcookies Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 pm

So I know the end-game goal is a full AA+ formation. The thing is I see A+ teams beating AA, AA+. My questions are, what do u look for when building that ultra-AA formation? Do u look at species, guild? How many combos should u have?
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

AA formation Empty Re: AA formation

Post by blah Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:35 pm

I believe there are a few options for AA+ power

Sin demons : species, level, rarity, guild (4x):
Anna
DHR
Cthullu
Grizel
Judge Minos

Assortment of high bp AA+ dragons(winged, species, rarity, level)(4x)
Gold Gorger
Moonsea
Wingarm
Dragon of Diaster
Banished Dragon

Another option(not so good): Beast madness
Beast King Gebres
Earth Lord Baihu
Cenaturs (divinity, death, dark arts)
possibly fire lord and ice lord

Maybe a few other random teams, but sin demons seem to be the best(again)

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Considering how overpowered Agility Up is...I'm not sure I'd say a full AA+ team is your goal if you want to win as many battles as possible. It's true that Sin Demon/MIxed Dragon team is a beast, but I personally prefer 4 AA+ and an agility monster with as many combo bonuses as possible.

For psycho I think the best teams are probably Demon/Creation/Brute? Until they come out with more AA to Combo level/rarity/species/guild.

Demon
Death Call Covenant+
Taroth+
Fate Puppeteer+
Kotone, Sorrow Maker+
Virupaksa+

Creation
Seeker Quadriga+
Hallucination Cast+
Formless Nyar+
Corporeal Devoid+
Fate Colossus, Urth+

Brute
White Winged Elite +
Crimson Dragonoid+
Galateia of Torment+
Divine Charisma, Daji+
Blood Seeker, Braize+
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:08 am

Hmm, interesting points. Now I know what to look for, thx!
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:23 am

I have always wondered if 4+ agi is better than 5. Has any conclusive testing been done by anyone.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmfl93 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:21 am

I heard that AA+ always attacks first against any lower rarity so an agility monster is basically pointless if you have 4 other AA+

Bmfl93

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 am

Bmfl93 wrote:I heard that AA+ always attacks first against any lower rarity so an agility monster is basically pointless if you have 4 other AA+

Not true. AA+ has base agility of 34. A+ base is 30 so an agility skill of 10 is enough to be faster than a AA+ team on attack.

What A+ team is beating AA+ max team? If they are than its either the skill less one or a unlevel one or in special circumstances. AA+ team have much better def than hp A+ team can't touch them.

I have done extensive testing with my AA+ team. 5 AA+ is far superior in almost all circumstances than 4AA+ with max agility. The extra bonuses and much higher stat of the AA+ is so much better. That's why you see almost everyone opt for full AA+ team over a 4+agi version.

You don't need 4x bonus with the right mix of skill, a 3x team is virtually unbeatable. My 3x team can beat any team I have try including psy brute and winged wyrm AA. Haven't test against sin demon as I'm sin. Only lose to a few team on def, mostly high end cov team with max skill as I don't typically run cov down.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusMaliki Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Well I will test the theory. I am currently creating a AA+/AA/A+ team with agility. I still have to get spirit for cerberus and seta. They are as follows. So far this team has done pretty good. I haven't got them all max level and max skill yet but will keep you posted.

AA Beast herder (ipa)

AA+ Cerberus (dea)

AA+ seta

A+ BSK (ded)

A+Bayard (agility)

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:10 am

i say all AA/+ is best, its 35% def and 40% atk. my urth and dark terrors defense is insane with those combos lol. let the agi game stay with As, and i also hope agi never comes to AAs, cause knowing Ateam, they will release only 1 agi AA for each guild narrowing down viable teams. just my opinion
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:15 am

DariusMaliki wrote:Well I will test the theory. I am currently creating a AA+/AA/A+ team with agility. I still have to get spirit for cerberus and seta. They are as follows. So far this team has done pretty good. I haven't got them all max level and max skill yet but will keep you posted.

AA Beast herder (ipa)

AA+ Cerberus (dea)

AA+ seta

A+ BSK (ded)

A+Bayard (agility)

many people transision many different ways. definitly not gonna judge you or tell you whats right or wrong, this games not about that, but the way i transitioned is i stuck with my A+ team while i collected my AA team, i didnt mix them or evolve the AAs. when i have all 5 of my AAs i moved them into my form and started buying/trading for the same 5. only when i have all 5 did i evo them. i did it like this so as to never lose too many combos Razz

btw, lol i thought i had it allll sooooo figured out, but i didnt think of one thing. the insanely retarded huge amount of gold it would take to evo and max 5 AA+ at once lol, 3 days of farming Cs and like 13+mil later X.X' ....and i told myself id never buy gold with ep too, but i did. and a lot lol
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 pm

A properly constructed full AA+ will beat a 4AA+ and agility any day. The only time I lost to one is not having the right guild down on the team against a very high end winged wyrm team.

I can beat a rancor beast team with the highest attack on any A+ with just a 4 member AA+ team which lacks any combos. AA+ is a different game. Its much more tanking focus with the high defense and high hp. With the right skills you can reduce attack to 2-3k on AA+ much less A+ monster.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down