Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FORMATION

3 posters

Go down

MY FORMATION Empty MY FORMATION

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm

So u can see my formation in the signature, well I just replaced my DCC+M(20) with a hurricane demon+M(20), my question is is that though I still lost sometimes with dcc he was stronger and gave me the agility advantage but now I have a 4x combo 93k attack team, should I sell my DCC(for the 50-60ep someone suggested he was worth) or should I keep using him until I can afford some stronger guys.and sell hurricane

Last edited by robinsonsteve62 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

MY FORMATION Empty Re: MY FORMATION

Post by ryesteve Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Given that choice, I would keep the hurricane demon. Agility is generally overrated when it comes to AA+ formations. However, if you ever were able to replace the Taroth and Kotone with a Virup and a Lyra, the combination of imp down/ded/ipa, with DCC for the first attack, could be a very effective defensive formation against sin teams.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 pm

I would almost be tempted to tell you to ditch hurricane AND Taroth and use DCC+ and BQS+ if they are max skill. ( if you have BQS) I could be wrong here but hear me out If you go first and kill 3 because of agility and increased attack, they will kill your 2 A+s on the next turn you have a 3v2 advantage and you are going first. Ill take those odds especially since you have health up

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Vais already has ipa. Forget BQS

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:29 pm

You are right. For some reason I was thinking he was ipd. My bad!

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down