Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls

+33
FinestArts
kyan
Eltharion
kikildq571119
Murbella
mewantcookies
Mortium
Flying Dagger
SwtLaotiaNix7
Sinfulsoul
God_of_War
General Osf
Lisu
mydroid4
Deathwish
lasthuhu
blah
Shinzengumi
silentsong
Ripshard
adohicree
Jezebel Demonshire
espnted
.:::Yoshi:::.
Slinger1
faithnomorex
DevilJin6Six6
LeadWing85
Vallette
Horg
KrystaK
ctigers124
Phoedranix
37 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls - Page 4 Empty Re: [SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls

Post by General Osf Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 pm

kikildq571119 wrote:By the way, Now I have got 150 completed set now... I know it is far away not enough...

Last time i went for the rankings in a similar event... I think it was the flute event... can't remember... anyways i had to break the #900-#1000 completed sets and i barely got into ranks... I know is a broad response, but should give you an idea...

As a measuring stick i keep track of my Ally "Angelina" she always finishes in the top 20-30 in almost all events since i know her... Her current number is 175th sets completed... I hope she doesn't get mad i posted this, LOL.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls - Page 4 Empty Re: [SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls

Post by adohicree Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 pm

General Osf wrote:
kikildq571119 wrote:By the way, Now I have got 150 completed set now... I know it is far away not enough...

Last time i went for the rankings in a similar event... I think it was the flute event... can't remember... anyways i had to break the #900-#1000 completed sets and i barely got into ranks... I know is a broad response, but should give you an idea...

As a measuring stick i keep track of my Ally "Angelina" she always finishes in the top 20-30 in almost all events since i know her... Her current number is 175th sets completed... I hope she doesn't get mad i posted this, LOL.

I'm setting at around 120 right now, but i did not think the last one like lab was that hi i know i had to hit 2.8k floors for the Rhea but that's a different scale.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltharion Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 am

Can someone explain this to me? Do you have to complete the whole event to receive the event rank A's? I have 21 sets at the moment, and the 2 A summons I got were not event summons. It is confusing me.

Eltharion

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

Eltharion wrote:Can someone explain this to me? Do you have to complete the whole event to receive the event rank A's? I have 21 sets at the moment, and the 2 A summons I got were not event summons. It is confusing me.

You get the special event A's after you complete the last mission of the ruins. It's separate from the normal bell summons.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:46 am

4 or 5 events of this type and Ateam still hasn't figure out the battle matching system though they seem to have converted this event to an ep event. The extra ep cost per round though might drive some to exploit battling.

The grand summoner has a hell blaze AA+ and 4 other, 3 of them with maxed skill . It's a mixed team with skill change, none with original skills. They get an agility boost and attacks first but all in all much easier than summoner of death, no def, hp boost. You get a full set for winning.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

kyan wrote:4 or 5 events of this type and Ateam still hasn't figure out the battle matching system though they seem to have converted this event to an ep event. The extra ep cost per round though might drive some to exploit battling.

The grand summoner has a hell blaze AA+ and 4 other, 3 of them with maxed skill . It's a mixed team with skill change, none with original skills. They get an agility boost and attacks first but all in all much easier than summoner of death, no def, hp boost. You get a full set for winning.

Kyan

I'm just pissed that I have run into the grand summoner at least 3 times with 9 destiny bells already collected. Stupid BS!

On a side note, it seems the grand summoner appears more often the more laps you do. I'm on lap 13 and I have run into him 3 times this lap alone, and the past 2-3 maps I ran into him twice. Makes me feel slightly better for buying a prog mon as my Sin demons aren't nearly tough enough to even come remotely close to beating him.

And on another side note, This event is dropping heaps of skills, which makes me happy.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

Heaps of skills? With all the non-skilled summons I am getting I am figuring to get 1 skill per 250 energy points at best. Far more likely to pick up skills just raiding for crystals.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by FinestArts Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Has anyone got a dark summon again after their 50th set? It says you get a random summon so i thought you'd just get those monster type summons on that list they show, but i got a rank A summon on my 54th set which isn't on that list.

FinestArts

Back to top Go down

Post by kikildq571119 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Can anybody explain to me that, I see the final ranking rewards list, that #101-#200 are left out. So if I just rank in that number, I will not be rewarded anything? Or it just a mistake from Ateam..? Thanks for your suggestion!

kikildq571119

Back to top Go down

Post by kikildq571119 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:41 pm

FinestArts wrote:Has anyone got a dark summon again after their 50th set? It says you get a random summon so i thought you'd just get those monster type summons on that list they show, but i got a rank A summon on my 54th set which isn't on that list.
You will be awarded a dark summon every 50 sets, after 50 sets you have completed.

kikildq571119

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:57 pm

hmmm apparently I'm rank 5586 with 26 sets complete (as of this morning)

Is no one really doing this event? I remember in the repudite event I was way in the back lol

.:::Yoshi:::.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 pm

.:::Yoshi:::. wrote:hmmm apparently I'm rank 5586 with 26 sets complete (as of this morning)

Is no one really doing this event? I remember in the repudite event I was way in the back lol

i refuse to spend any of my valuable ep into it, spending only the regular energy i get automatically every 147 seconds. in 18 sets, i received just ONE skill monster, an effing arachne with slumbering breath. not much incentive for me to spend ep in there, is there. i've seen the new monsters that we can get, and none of them are reward enough for me, it's not like any of them are sin winged demons with agi or anything of the sort, so i don't see much point for me to work at it.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm rank 11 with 409 sets,

Also just got a formless Nyar AA in the event summon... My 1st AA summom.. WOW!
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 pm

FinestArts wrote:Has anyone got a dark summon again after their 50th set? It says you get a random summon so i thought you'd just get those monster type summons on that list they show, but i got a rank A summon on my 54th set which isn't on that list.

i have gotten a few actually, one gave me an adan, the others gave me bee queens lol
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

silentsong wrote:
kyan wrote:4 or 5 events of this type and Ateam still hasn't figure out the battle matching system though they seem to have converted this event to an ep event. The extra ep cost per round though might drive some to exploit battling.

Kyan

I'm just pissed that I have run into the grand summoner at least 3 times with 9 destiny bells already collected. Stupid BS!

On a side note, it seems the grand summoner appears more often the more laps you do. I'm on lap 13 and I have run into him 3 times this lap alone, and the past 2-3 maps I ran into him twice. Makes me feel slightly better for buying a prog mon as my Sin demons aren't nearly tough enough to even come remotely close to beating him.

And on another side note, This event is dropping heaps of skills, which makes me happy.

I think grand summoner appearances are random. My first trip through ran into him 3 times. I was like awesome, the "dangerous" path is worthwhile. After that saw him twice in 3 more trips.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:49 am

So, I have now run into the grand summoner 5 times with 9 bells already collected. FML

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:00 am

silentsong wrote:So, I have now run into the grand summoner 5 times with 9 bells already collected. FML

Great that you found him, but the timing is bad. Is like eating a load of crap to then find out that the desert is way better than the main dish... tastes great, but too full to really enjoy it.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by mydroid4 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 am

So if you have 9 bells and you run across a summoner, you may think crap i didnt need him to appear right now. Well crap in your pants no more...if you see a summoner appear go to the battle page win a cheap 30bp battle change your formation back and then fight the summoner

mydroid4

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Unhappy with how effective the prog monsters were for this event? No worries, Ateam has resolved all of your problems! They have added NEW prog monsters that are actually somewhat useful... Rolling Eyes

I bet the people that paid 50-100+ ep for the first set of progs were thrilled about this.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Oh absolutely.. the Greedy Bstards.. released the prog that they should have released on day 1 of the event now instead of adding something new to the event. **** G Team.

I bet that the people who got 500 sets are thrilled too. Since they've wasted all those eps and are at missions with ridiculous energy costs.. AND anyone can catch up now using half of what they did. Very Happy
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Event Horizon wrote:Oh absolutely.. the Greedy Bstards.. released the prog that they should have released on day 1 of the event now instead of adding something new to the event. **** G Team.

I bet that the people who got 500 sets are thrilled too. Since they've wasted all those eps and are at missions with ridiculous energy costs.. AND anyone can catch up now using half of what they did. Very Happy

Exactly what i thought, some people really started burning some EP ealy in the event.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 pm

The new progs are a joke. Spend half the EP to get to the same rank as people who participated early. This is quickly turning into one of those events where you spend 300EP and the ranking reward AA sells for 325EP tops.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Looks like A-Team fooled us again... I was saving some EP to give this event a go, but now i think i will use it to buy some nice monsta.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Well this sucks...kind of going all in on this event and now anybody can catch up to me with the new progs...kind of forces me to get one now just to keep my ranking...

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by adohicree Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:Well this sucks...kind of going all in on this event and now anybody can catch up to me with the new progs...kind of forces me to get one now just to keep my ranking...
same as a Rancor player i though hey i might be able to turn a small profit on this event now i'll be lucky to break even.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next