Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls

+33
FinestArts
kyan
Eltharion
kikildq571119
Murbella
mewantcookies
Mortium
Flying Dagger
SwtLaotiaNix7
Sinfulsoul
God_of_War
General Osf
Lisu
mydroid4
Deathwish
lasthuhu
blah
Shinzengumi
silentsong
Ripshard
adohicree
Jezebel Demonshire
espnted
.:::Yoshi:::.
Slinger1
faithnomorex
DevilJin6Six6
LeadWing85
Vallette
Horg
KrystaK
ctigers124
Phoedranix
37 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls - Page 5 Empty Re: [SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls

Post by kyan Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 pm

The new prog does sux though there doesn't seem to be a huge demand for them. It is kind of late in the game. How much they affect depends on if Ateam will continue with the bell frenzy which I expect they will. Prog + bell frenzy will get you alot of sets very quickly.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls - Page 5 Empty Re: [SPOILER ALERT]Ruins of Lost Souls

Post by adohicree Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

kyan wrote:The new prog does sux though there doesn't seem to be a huge demand for them. It is kind of late in the game. How much they affect depends on if Ateam will continue with the bell frenzy which I expect they will. Prog + bell frenzy will get you alot of sets very quickly.

Kyan

They will i've noticed a pretty heavy drop in the drop rate of bells it seems for the lower end of the map.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 pm

fuck 2nd prog... >.>
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm getting 2-4 Bells per EP I use with the prog as a leader. Yesterday I was getting 12-20 Bells per EP. They GREATLY reduced the chance for them to be found.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm

ThePeopleShow wrote:I'm getting 2-4 Bells per EP I use with the prog as a leader. Yesterday I was getting 12-20 Bells per EP. They GREATLY reduced the chance for them to be found.

Wow, that really sucks. Sounds like something A-Team would do, though...

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by adohicree Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Vallette wrote:
ThePeopleShow wrote:I'm getting 2-4 Bells per EP I use with the prog as a leader. Yesterday I was getting 12-20 Bells per EP. They GREATLY reduced the chance for them to be found.

Wow, that really sucks. Sounds like something A-Team would do, though...

Yea last leg seems to be about the same but first half is really lowered. Made 2 loops so far since new prog so can't be 100% but sure seems like a much lower rate.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Honestly, it would make more sense if drop chance scaled with energy cost. Certainly when the event started at least that was not the case.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:35 am

Confirmed - bell drop chance lowered tremendously.

Used all my full energy and was able to level right near the end, so that's about 800 energy total. Ran into 3 bell drops, with the prog that is 6 bells. WOW what a ripoff. Pretty much have to save all ep for bell frenzys now

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by DS_Melora88 Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 am

Is anyone having better luck with the bell random summons, For the first several days I was getting total crap, maybe 1-2 skilled B's out of 10. Today however, almost every summon gave me a skilled B or A. It seems like the drop rates may have changed, or I just got lucky today I guess. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed a difference.

DS_Melora88

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:06 am

DS_Melora88 wrote:Is anyone having better luck with the bell random summons, For the first several days I was getting total crap, maybe 1-2 skilled B's out of 10. Today however, almost every summon gave me a skilled B or A. It seems like the drop rates may have changed, or I just got lucky today I guess. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed a difference.

No, the drop rates have been completely random for me. I've gotten to level up like 10 skill levels for my formation through this event from all the skill drops though. Every once in a while I get something nice. I've summoned 2 devil of the abyss, a dcc, demon bait insect, and got a ddd with my most recent epic dark summon.

I have one of the new progs up for auction for 14 EP if anyone's interested. Added a monster limit plus for filter.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 pm

got 2nd place guys in this event.... so close to 1st
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5