Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help, questions about monster value and auction house

3 posters

Go down

Please help, questions about monster value and auction house Empty Please help, questions about monster value and auction house

Post by Lowebrow Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello. I recently put an Endless+m(13), Bloodfest Demon+m (9), and Devil Ripper+m (2) in auction. My problem is that I am not too familiar with monster values, especially AA's.

The offers I am receiving are:
Offer 1:
Black smoke amun+m (2)

Offer 2:
Witch of Snakes+m (20)
Death Blade Epetamu+ 60 (7)
And 40 EP

Offer 3:
Another Amun+ Lvl 15
Draining Butcher+ lvl 43 (2)
Child of Pit+ lvl 55 (4)
Chop Demon+ lvl 66 (--)

Offer 4:
Kotone lvl 1
Odin lvl 1
Odin lvl 1

Offer 5:
Magic Light Dragon+m (20)

Offer 6:
EP 32
Awakened Bestia reg lvl 1 (1)

Since I posted this, I got another offer:
Cannonfire Demon+m (7)
4 EP
50 1st dark lord crystals

I am unsure of what to take and I could use some assistance of what to take or wait and retry another auction? Please? How much are the monsters involved in this auction worth, mine and theirs? I didn't realize I had a mini pot of gold sitting under me on this.

I have one day left in the auction. Thank you for your time and for reading this.

Thank you,
Lowebrow

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Please help, questions about monster value and auction house Empty Re: Please help, questions about monster value and auction house

Post by God_of_War Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Offer 2 is worth the most. The Death blade is 70-80 worth and you might get 10+ for the witch. Kotone + 2 Odin is 2nd but around 100 total.

Offers 1, 3, 5, 6 and the last one can be dropped quickly.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Please help, questions about monster value and auction house Empty Re: Please help, questions about monster value and auction house

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:15 am

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

How desirable are Epetamu and Witch of Snakes though? Would they sell fairly quickly? I know some people use covert demon teams, but I have never seen a covert creation team before.

I am trying to set myself up for the future, cause (as a result of VL) I have completely spent my resources (EP and BP.). This game is very hard without them.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 am

Once you get to AA teams it is not viable currently to make both a species and guild team. Most go for guild which means the species does not matter. I just sold an Epetamu+ and he went fine. Like all sells you will get far more card offers than EP but if you keep trading up you will eventually get that big EP score.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 am

A good piece of advice I can add which has worked for me is not to spend much EP/BP unless you are intending to rank. So just use EP for trade to make more EP and get a good team. Only spend on an event when you have enough energy and EP to commit.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you very much. That is sound advice and I have been following it to a tee (with a few low lvl exceptions of a learning curve lol).

I am not too sure about the prices of my monsters, but it appears that I am making a bit of profit from selling my monsters in the AH.

I think I am gonna take that second offer. Hopefully as a result, I can get an Amun+ out of it for a much lower price. I have seen ridiculous prices for amun+: 150ep, etc.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Don't pay attention to most auctions. It's chock full of retards and/or trolls asking like 100 EP or at least 40 BP AA for their dark elf berserker and blood blob.

If you really want to know values of monsters, go to the leaderboards and you'll notice the general price trends.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down