Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Monster Skills

3 posters

Go down

Changing Monster Skills Empty Changing Monster Skills

Post by galateia Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 pm

I was wondering what people thought about changing monster skills vs. leaving them as "original". Often times I see people selling AA's that have had a skill change and asking to trade it for one with the original skill... For example in the last Tower event, Gala, Holy, and Chuthulu all had Guild down for their own guild, which in the case of Holy doesn't seem as usefull since more players seem to be Sin or Tyranny....so I'm curious to see if people think it is better to leave those skills the same or to change them to something else...

galateia

Back to top Go down

Changing Monster Skills Empty Re: Changing Monster Skills

Post by kyan Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 pm

it depends on whether fighting your own guild is going to be allow in the future or not. If not, having our own guild down is not particularly useful as not too many people runs team from other guild though I'm starting to see people doing that particularly shifting to a rancor AA+ team as they are cheaper to acquire and you get downs for the other guilds easily for cheap. So in fact, these guys are more useful to ppl in other guild than their own at the moment.

Most people are asking for original skills as it has become apparent that guild down maxed for AA+ team are very effective whereas when it first came out people were changing its skill as it appear not to be particularly useful to better fit their team at the time. As you can't change back to guild down ppl have to trade for them as their team changes over time.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Yeah, the reason guild down seemed useless at first was because there was no way to skill up.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down