Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits.

4 posters

Go down

Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits. Empty Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits.

Post by Shakes29 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Has anyone else noticed the flaw in the ranking systems?

I've been working hard to improve my Formation to make it far superior and lo-and-behold all you need is a Maxxed Monster with about a dozen BP requirement.

I just went from Rank 29,000ish to 6985 in an hour using Scorn Black Wing alone in my formation. I have 210BP and am able to attack and defeat 18 other players for 25 Honor Points each every 24 hours and every 2 and a half hours my BP replenishes and I can attack another 18 lower ranked players for an average of 16HP per player.

18 attacks @ 25 Honor Points (and 12 exp) and if I only spend my BP 3 other times throughout the day then I can amass another 864 Honor points. That's a total of 1314 Honor Points a day using a Single creature in my formation. That's over 9k Honor points a week. The current leader has 7k.

Who needs 5 Maxxed AA+ to be the top Ranked player? What's the point of leveling a formation and trading monsters?

Shakes29

Back to top Go down

Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits. Empty Re: Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits.

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 pm

What you described is how the weekly prize is won, but you're not going to get THAT far with this strategy. Pretty soon those 25 point wins are going to become 1 point wins.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits. Empty Re: Broken Honor Point Rankings and other fixable exploits.

Post by blah Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Yup, the best way to honor farm. The new AA's aren't that worthless after all.

Personally, on the safer side, I would run with a maxed B+ 5 bp monster and a 10 bp monster like an elf commander(it actually works quite well). That tends to avoid embarassing problems such as misses and other things.

Biggest problem is that at the higher ranks, you won't be able to find anybody with decent HP gain that you can beat up.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakes29 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm

There are dozens of top 1000 who only have a rank C lvl 1 in their Formation. There are like 5 in the top 100.

As a player ranks up do they get fewer HP from their equals?

Are the HP's cumulative and that's how the Overall rank is decided? What are the rewards for the overall rank? When do they reset? Is all of this answered in the Help section of the game?

lol

Shakes29

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrakadaver Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I am very interested in this topic!

I am working on a creation team with the casts in order to grind the for honor points up in the higher levels. Going to skill them up and use two other monsters for ipa and agility.

Any suggestions on this idea? Should be about 75bp if I can get it right.

Abrakadaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down