Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance

5 posters

Go down

How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance Empty How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance

Post by Xercen Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 am

can't seem to access them

Xercen

Back to top Go down

How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance Empty Re: How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance

Post by Lumais Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 am

I have the same problem:(

Lumais

Back to top Go down

How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance Empty Re: How to access phantom tower missions AFTER maintenance

Post by Sameldi Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:09 am

Same here it just redirects back to the maintenance notice
Sameldi
Sameldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 am

I'm having the same problem and its quite frustrating! Is anyone able to access the new missions? The frustrating part is I was on the 52nd floor when I finally went to bed.. I'm hoping that its saved some how when I am able to access it~

Last edited by Mischief on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)

Mischief

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypertrophic Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 am

Same problem here. Upon initial log in, I had the option. Passed it up to do free summons etc and can no longer access thrower missions. Very frustrating!

Hypertrophic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

for people who haven't been on early, they announced the re-opening of the Tower at 11:00ET. And yes, it saves your progress! BUT, its still reaaaaaaly laggy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down