Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Paimon+ Deep Dark Demon+ Devil of Endless Night+ Balrog of Rage+ Devil of the Abyss+ !!!!

5 posters

Go down

Buying Paimon+  Deep Dark Demon+  Devil of Endless Night+  Balrog of Rage+  Devil of the Abyss+ !!!! Empty Buying Paimon+ Deep Dark Demon+ Devil of Endless Night+ Balrog of Rage+ Devil of the Abyss+ !!!!

Post by TreeNinjas Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi, im buying :

Paimon+
Deep Dark Demon+
Devil of Endless Night+
Balrog of Rage+
Devil of the Abyss+

I have for trade:

Rot Cast lvl 1
Soul of Wisdom
Lust Trap Necro+ lvl 40
Crimson Lion Guardian+ lvl 40
Ring Dragon+ lvl 6
Kyuuki+ lvl 1
Furnace Draqgon+ lvl 1
Beelzebub+ lvl 9
Refined Horned Fighter+ lvl 22
Forsaken Birth fiend lvl 46
Tamamo-no-mae lvl 1
Pabilsag lvl 1

Also a whole lot of skills and more rank A's. please post or pm me on here I will be watching. Thank you.

TreeNinjas

Back to top Go down

Buying Paimon+  Deep Dark Demon+  Devil of Endless Night+  Balrog of Rage+  Devil of the Abyss+ !!!! Empty Re: Buying Paimon+ Deep Dark Demon+ Devil of Endless Night+ Balrog of Rage+ Devil of the Abyss+ !!!!

Post by Xavarir Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 am

I have endless+, paimon+, ddd+, and abyss+ if you're still interested.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Buying Paimon+  Deep Dark Demon+  Devil of Endless Night+  Balrog of Rage+  Devil of the Abyss+ !!!! Empty about what your after

Post by GavinC84 Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am

i have devil of abyss+ and Deep dark Demon regx3 and a paimon + lvl 70 wats ur offer
GavinC84
GavinC84

Back to top Go down

Buying Paimon+  Deep Dark Demon+  Devil of Endless Night+  Balrog of Rage+  Devil of the Abyss+ !!!! Empty Re: Buying Paimon+ Deep Dark Demon+ Devil of Endless Night+ Balrog of Rage+ Devil of the Abyss+ !!!!

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 am

paimon+24(2)

13ep. not really looking any of the monsters on your list Sad
I would accept
some agility stacks as ep analogue at the rate of (3):1 (4):2 (5)3
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriel132817 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 am

what for kikilro?

gabriel132817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down