Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog!

+4
supbologna
Kabliga
gabriel132817
Xoct
8 posters

Go down

Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog! Empty Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog!

Post by Xoct Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Take a look at my store and see if there's something you'd want to trade.

Wants:
Devil of Endless Nights
Devil of the Abyss
Either Paimon or Balrog

Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog! Empty Re: Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog!

Post by gabriel132817 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:12 am

i got paimon

gabriel132817

Back to top Go down

Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog! Empty Re: Looking for Devil of Endless Night, Devil of the Abyss and Paimon or Balrog!

Post by Kabliga Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 am

i also have a paimon =p

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by supbologna Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm

I have paimon lvl 34 devil of the abyss lvl 27 make offer

supbologna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rathnait Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:30 am

I also have Paimon. However, i am only interested in EP.
Rathnait
Rathnait

Back to top Go down

Post by weare2econd Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 am

I have devil of the abyss +

weare2econd

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:38 pm

I've got a Devil of endless night, yours for 6ep!
EDIT: endless was sold.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin0007 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:25 pm

I have an abyss. I am interested in lightning core and fire core.

I also have a maxed endless+ I could sell for the right offer.

Edit : I am already making a deal for lightning, trading fire for it, so no longer need either. Will accept eps for abyss.

Last edited by Odin0007 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change in needs)

Odin0007

Back to top Go down

Post by supbologna Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

If anyone is interested I have paimon and devil of the abyss either 12ep for both or trade with h maxed out monster

supbologna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down