Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with formation, new to game

5 posters

Go down

Need help with formation, new to game Empty Need help with formation, new to game

Post by Quikill Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:00 pm

I have been playing for a few weeks now and have been screwing up royally due to not knowing how to properly form my team. I am team SIN and have some good cards but have wasted a ton of EPs / BPs because of my ignorance towards the game. I have been reading a ton of threads and have gotten some very good input but would love some help on my best formation options with the mons I have and what mons I should be looking for.

Here is what I have:

IMPULSE:

Fire Core (A)- lvl 29 (Crit Rate x5)
Vucub Caquix (B) - lvl 1
Pabilsag (A) - lvl 1
Ladon (A) - lvl 1
Skeleton Minotaur (A) - lvl 1
Skeleton Dragon (B) - lvl 1
Child of Pit (A) - lvl 8
Scorn Black Wings (A) - lvl 8
Cruel Black Wings (A) - lvl 1 (x2)
Dark Elf Berserker (A) - lvl 1
Cyclops (B) - lvl 1
Blood Bob (A) - lvl 7 & lvl 1

PSYCHO:

White Winged Colossus (A) - lvl 27
Magic Bolt Clarrisa (A) - lvl 29
Crystal Dragon (A) - lvl 29 (crit rate x5)
Hail Tarasque (B) - lvl 1
Water Bishop (B) - lvl 1
Fafnir (A) - lvl 1 (x2)
Seeker Quadriga (A) - lvl 1
Tiamut (A) - lvl 1
Hekatonkhieres (B) - lvl 1
Child of Purification+ (A+) - lvl 1
White Winged Elite (A) - lvl 1
Slaughter Bee Queen (A) - lvl 8 & lvl 1
Moonlight Bird+ (B+) - lvl 1
Gigas (A) - lvl 1
Elf Commander (A) - lvl 1 (x2)

COVERT:

Enchanting Alraune (A) - lvl 28
Vritra+ (B+) - lvl 1
Bunyip (B) - lvl 1
Sky Dragon (A) - lvl 1 (x2)
Hell Scythe Mantis (A) - lvl 8 & lvl 1
Enchanting Mantis+ (B+) - lvl 1
Enchanting Mantis (B) - lvl 1
Hell Hammer Spider (A) - lvl 1
Menace Frog+ (B+) - lvl 1
Poison Spit Frog+ (B+) - lvl 1
Great Horned Warrior (A) - lvl 1

I know I have a bunch of mix matched mons but I am trying to get my crap together so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!

Quikill

Back to top Go down

Need help with formation, new to game Empty Re: Need help with formation, new to game

Post by Quikill Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 am

Well from what I have learned today and the cards I currently have, I am making a Brute formation. Any thoughts on that idea?

Quikill

Back to top Go down

Need help with formation, new to game Empty Re: Need help with formation, new to game

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah, it seems like a bad one. Stick with impulse monsters... and of the top of my head, I don't think there's a brute with agility. You have a Pit, so build around that.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Unfortunately, you can't do an impulse brute team with agility* Sad

The most valuable monsters on your list are...
Enchanting Alraune (A) - lvl 28
Magic Bolt Clarrisa (A) - lvl 29

if you pawn those two off, you should be able to start working towards a nice impulse team

What rysteve said is correct, pit is a good impulse monster to build around, because it's an agility demon; which makes a great cornerstone for the multitude of ever-popular (and effective!) sin demon builds.

*There are 'workarounds' you can do with this though. I personally run a hybrid winged brute team which is primarily impulse, that involves one psycho winged brute with agility;
Black Wings of Despair+, Hilda+, CruelBW+, ScornBW+, WWE+
Now this actually works very well; against teams with multiple AAs, celestial lightning, etc... BUT Despair wings is a pretty pricey monster, and this mainly works because my impulse mons are max leveled and high skilled, AND my agility mon WWE has a decent agility level (this team has paper thin defense and hp, but FANTASTIC attack power, so the agility advantage allows me to wipe out an average of 4 enemies in the first salvo which then seriously mitigates any danger to my flimsy monsters)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

The only comment I'll add is don't bother leveling monster until you get the A+ version. When you evolve them, they return to level 1 anyway. The cost of evolution is cheaper if they are higher level but you don't recover anywhere near the cost in gold use to level it.

You can get a demon team for fairly cheap by selling alurune and clarissa as ryesteve suggested.

pit for 0.5ep
beelzebub for 0.5ep
sear djinn for 1-2ep
abyss for 2-3 ep
faith for 0.5ep
blunt blade devil for 0.5ep.

you should also trade your B monsters with skills for ep. I have pit, beelzebub, blunt and djinn for sale if you're interested. Check out my store.

Thanks,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Lol you can assemble the worse demon team ever for like 2 ep:

pit
gluttony(can probably get for free from some guy selling Beelz)
faith
Beelz
BBD(though I'm not sure if you can get one for 0.5 ep. Prices tend to be higher.) If not, just pick something else cheaper(maybe sear djinn)

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:49 pm

blah wrote:Lol you can assemble the worse demon team ever for like 2 ep:

pit
gluttony(can probably get for free from some guy selling Beelz)
faith
Beelz
BBD(though I'm not sure if you can get one for 0.5 ep. Prices tend to be higher.) If not, just pick something else cheaper(maybe sear djinn)

I use this team with firebrand demon in place of BBD and was undefeated in the bp15 tournament. Use it on an alt account and was wiping out almost every team around level 30-40 so don't knock it until you try it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:30 am

Correction: Cheapest demon team ever.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down