Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think?

4 posters

Go down

offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think? Empty offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think?

Post by lindmejo Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 pm

just curious to see what you guys think about offering out of game services in addition to traded items. i understand there is a trust issue, but i have the japanese app and have offered english lessons/conversations in addition to my trades in order to get better monsters. so far ive gotten a zombie+ and ginn+ and im working on an AA at the moment haha.

wanted to see if anyone has tried/been offered this and if you think it is a valid offer as part of a monster swap. let me know what you think!

lindmejo

Back to top Go down

offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think? Empty Re: offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think?

Post by Zamiel Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 pm

question, are you female?
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think? Empty Re: offering out of game services for in game items...what do you think?

Post by Xetzsuei Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Zamiel wrote:question, are you female?

Xetzsuei

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

lol! @ the question "are you femaile?" Shocked
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down