Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events and Starting over...

4 posters

Go down

Events and Starting over... Empty Events and Starting over...

Post by BellCross Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:25 am

first of all i just want to ask if all events in DS have rankings at the end of it...

for example today the mobius time event does this have a ranking at the end of the event? if so how do i know what rank am i currently and how do they compute for your ranking?

Also, i am a rancor but my team is psycho and i there are side effects to this but im not sure what... this is why i want to start over BUT i dont want to leave my monster on my current account and EPs so is there a way to change your allegiance or is there a way to log out from your phone and create a new account?

thanks!!!

BellCross

Back to top Go down

Events and Starting over... Empty Re: Events and Starting over...

Post by kyan Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 am

BellCross wrote:first of all i just want to ask if all events in DS have rankings at the end of it...

for example today the mobius time event does this have a ranking at the end of the event? if so how do i know what rank am i currently and how do they compute for your ranking?

Also, i am a rancor but my team is psycho and i there are side effects to this but im not sure what... this is why i want to start over BUT i dont want to leave my monster on my current account and EPs so is there a way to change your allegiance or is there a way to log out from your phone and create a new account?

thanks!!!

Not all event has a ranking. This one does not.

The effect of having a psycho team as rancor is 5-10% reduction in all stat. you get 5-10% bonus depending on your achievement for using your own guild monsters. I think you can reset your phone to create a new account. Not sure.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah, he can reset his phone, but he also said he doesn't want to lose the stuff he has. With that in mind, DON'T reset your phone...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 am

Well... A team recently added account transfer using your player ID and a unique key stored on your device, so there IS a way, but it is long and delicate, so not for the average user to try
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 am

That wouldn't help him either. He doesn't want to restore or transfer his data. He wants a second account... But unless you have a second device, I don't think this is possible

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:32 am

The only way to have a second account, apart from having a second device, is to mess with Android emulators on your computer, which requires some technical know how, sadly.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down