Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting a Psycho Demon A+/AA+ Hybrid team

2 posters

Go down

Starting a Psycho Demon A+/AA+ Hybrid team Empty Starting a Psycho Demon A+/AA+ Hybrid team

Post by HelloKitty Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Okay, I have an AA+ Katone, AA+ Hurricane Demon, and A+ Lethargic, Sekhmet, Death Call to start my hybrid team. From there I'm thinking of adding in Taroth because of his DEA skill, and he's cheap. But who should I take out for him? Hurricane Demon?

Also, I have a AA Repulsive Reptendo (Covert 40 bp crawler) that I'm looking to trade for another AA demon. Thoughts on what I should try to trade for?
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Starting a Psycho Demon A+/AA+ Hybrid team Empty Re: Starting a Psycho Demon A+/AA+ Hybrid team

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

honestly, since you're making a hybrid form, i'd take out belphegor to add in my taroth. when you're making hybrid rarity same species, ded becomes less crucial, and taroth's dea will certainly benefit all of your AA+s much more.

as for repulsive...i honestly dunno, but asking for a taroth+m(20) and ep certainly is not a bad idea, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down