Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish List question.

5 posters

Go down

Wish List question. Empty Wish List question.

Post by A+HASTE Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Anyone ever wonder why its called a wish list when you can only post monsters you already obtained in it? Should be a Have List. Or they need to make it a Trade list instead. Just bored thinking about that lol.

A+HASTE

Back to top Go down

Wish List question. Empty Re: Wish List question.

Post by Vorpal Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Ya, I hope they'll add some kind of way to put monsters on your wish list that you haven't had.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkClouD Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:17 pm

A+HASTE wrote: Anyone ever wonder why its called a wish list when you can only post monsters you already obtained in it? Should be a Have List. Or they need to make it a Trade list instead. Just bored thinking about that lol.

LOL... some ppl list their have monsters for trade, so I agree its not really a wish list if you already have it, or I guess you can always wish for another one.
DarkClouD
DarkClouD

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Well I guess if you happen to get rid of the monster you had, and want another one, it'd be a wish list. But I agree, it should be a haves list.

I think if they put all the monsters, it wouldn't be as shocking when people get a new monster xD
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:14 am

At the same time, that would totally kill te Pokedex vibe they got going on with Ds. Seriously though, anyone else see this game as Pokemon concept on steroids?

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 am

Khorne wrote:At the same time, that would totally kill te Pokedex vibe they got going on with Ds. Seriously though, anyone else see this game as Pokemon concept on steroids?

Yes.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Maybe pokemon went through an extinction such as dinosaurs and evolved/mutated over time to monsters in this game...o_O;
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down