Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath?

3 posters

Go down

What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath? Empty What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath?

Post by General Osf Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I was just wondering what's the advantage of having these skills. I could make a case for venomous breath since it seems to never miss its target even if it doesn't deliver much damage, but slumbering breath doesn't seem productive. The idea is that you will prevent a monster from attacking, but in the process your monster loses 1 attack because he has to use the ability, so it's like they cancel each other out, maybe it would have more value if you could still attack while applying the ability.

What are your thoughts on this?
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath? Empty Re: What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath?

Post by Guvire Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Venomous breath increases in damage as you increase the skill, and the 100% (supposed) hit rate makes it a fantastic skill to have. Maybe not the absolute best skill (ie: Agility) but nice nonetheless.

From what I have seen on the forums and such, slumbering breath and pre-emtive strike have little to no increase with skill increases, and thus are kinda useless.

Although if someone has some actual statistics to prove me wrong I would love to see it.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath? Empty Re: What are the advantages of Slumbering and Venomous Breath?

Post by zajef7 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Slumb when skill max is 1 of the best skills. It ALWAYS make enemies sleep and for more then 1 turn but at low lvl slumb is shit. I agree with guvire about venom Smile
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 pm

I have also heard that slumbering breath high skill will sleep even AA+ mobs, but then again I have not used that skill in months.

Also if you sleep a mob and then a monster happens to attack it, I think it still wakes up regardless of skill .... (again not positive)

If my assumption is correct; basically the use of slumbering relys allot on you choosing the right "attack target" for your formation ... ie: attack leader / attack lowest level / attack lowest HP etc etc etc.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down