Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BP Tournament confusion

+6
Selej
jay
General Osf
bllah
zajef7
Wingweaver
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BP Tournament confusion - Page 2 Empty Re: BP Tournament confusion

Post by Wingweaver Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm

jay wrote:The auction house desperately needs a powerful search feature. That's very annoying. This also means that your items can get buried in the middle and nobody sees them. There are tricks around this..

I sell EP for skills and BP there all the time, with regular success.

For something like AGI skills, you're probably better off checking out the in-game board, by which I mean "the wall of whoever the current weekly-top-ranked player is." (under battle rankings).

You should be able to get 1 ep per AGI skill with a little patience.

I am not a weekly top player but i get offers and message all the time from my store forum. its a great way to trade, i dont use the auction feature because its pointless, usualy filled with ppl who undervalue items and arent willing to give enough for a paticular trade.

The trick is providing your id and keeping 1 space open on your ally list so ppl can request to be your ally, dont accept, simply link to there name and leave a comment and have them message back, you know have a direct link to the other player without maxing your ally list or filling it with someone who wont benefit you.

Wingweaver

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyKillsAlot Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

1 = 9
2 = 16
3 = 23
4 = 29
5 = 34
6 = 38
7 = 41
8 = 43
9 = 44
10 = 45

And after the goal is just every 5k for an "epic" dark summon which is no better than a real summon.

JimmyKillsAlot

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyaof Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:24 pm

The A Team really failed on this event. I find it hard to get excited for it. Each ticket should have equal value

Troyaof

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm

pretty good tradeoff between power players and casual players, I thought. Power players can get a lot of points quickly, but casual players can get a relative advantage over them by doing it the long way.

And after the goal is just every 5k for an "epic" dark summon which is no better than a real summon.

Epic summons are better than dark summons. You don't get crap B's.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

jay wrote:pretty good tradeoff between power players and casual players, I thought. Power players can get a lot of points quickly, but casual players can get a relative advantage over them by doing it the long way.

Epic summons are better than dark summons. You don't get crap B's.

lol yeha, you get crap As. thanks for the epic blood blob and fafnir A-Team. ffs.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:58 pm

[quote="denul"]
jay wrote:lol yeha, you get crap As. thanks for the epic blood blob and fafnir A-Team. ffs.

In the last event, I got a blood blob from trapping a "weak shadow".. then five minutes later got one from an Epic Dark Summon.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 pm

[quote="jay"]
denul wrote:
jay wrote:lol yeha, you get crap As. thanks for the epic blood blob and fafnir A-Team. ffs.

In the last event, I got a blood blob from trapping a "weak shadow".. then five minutes later got one from an Epic Dark Summon.

lol ouch. there should be a minimum BP floor on the epic DS.. 18+ or something.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyKillsAlot Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

[quote="denul"]
jay wrote:
denul wrote:

lol ouch. there should be a minimum BP floor on the epic DS.. 18+ or something.

Just snagged a sweet Tiamut from mine and my ally got a Scorn Black Wings.

JimmyKillsAlot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2