Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike

3 posters

Go down

Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike Empty Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike

Post by Casus Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey everyone,

Was just wondering if there is any reason to level these two particular skills up on your monsters? What effects are there from leveling up these two skills?

Thanks

Casus

Back to top Go down

Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike Empty Re: Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Preemptive Strike, no reason; slumbering breath, I'm assuming it increases the chances it'll actually work.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike Empty Re: Slumbering Breath/Preemptive Strike

Post by TheFury Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 pm

ryesteve wrote:Preemptive Strike, no reason; slumbering breath, I'm assuming it increases the chances it'll actually work.

I had always assumed that if two pre-emptive strike teams match up, the one with the higher skills will attack first.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Don't think so... but I'd be happy to sell a boatload of p strike skills to anyone who thinks this might be true.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down