Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before.

4 posters

Go down

Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before. Empty Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before.

Post by sonofbatman Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 pm

First thing first thing, I am the sonofbatman new to this Android game & I am having a lot of fun lol. Here's what happened so far
Summons - 38
Dark Summons - 1
Evolutions - 0
Mutations - 9
Sacrifices - 231

So far I found out you can get Mutations with any C's, well that's all that has happen to me & its random. Just cause it work for 2 of the same monster's doesn't mean it will work again for the same 2 monsters. IS THIS TRUE FOR YOU TOO? sry caps asking.

Evolutions, when does this happen? I have 2 monsters that have there level number colored red, does this mean they are about to have a evolution? lol that just sounded funny to me.

To all who read this I thank you for helping me or not,
its cool none the less you read it. I am still new & joined
a clan, so if you down join it or join me as one of my allies.
My ID - 2178440796
My Clan until I make my own - 81717020

Thanks Again

sonofbatman

Back to top Go down

Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before. Empty Re: Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before.

Post by rekt Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:41 pm

sonofbatman wrote:First thing first thing, I am the sonofbatman new to this Android game & I am having a lot of fun lol. Here's what happened so far
Summons - 38
Dark Summons - 1
Evolutions - 0
Mutations - 9
Sacrifices - 231

So far I found out you can get Mutations with any C's, well that's all that has happen to me & its random. Just cause it work for 2 of the same monster's doesn't mean it will work again for the same 2 monsters. IS THIS TRUE FOR YOU TOO? sry caps asking.

Evolutions, when does this happen? I have 2 monsters that have there level number colored red, does this mean they are about to have a evolution? lol that just sounded funny to me.

To all who read this I thank you for helping me or not,
its cool none the less you read it. I am still new & joined
a clan, so if you down join it or join me as one of my allies.
My ID - 2178440796
My Clan until I make my own - 81717020

Thanks Again

Yes, you're correct. Mutation happens randomly when you sacrifice 2 Cs or C+ monsters.
Here is how evolution works: You need to sacrifice 2 of the same monster (must be A or AA) and the 2 monsters can be any level.
If you sacrifice more than 2 of the same monster it counts as a power/level up
Evolution only works for A & AA monsters.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before. Empty Re: Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before.

Post by sonofbatman Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Cool thanks. so why does the level number change color from black to red?
Really evolution only works with A & AA OK cool then do you know where I could find

Scorn Black Wings A
Elf Commander A

That's all I got, lol yea I'm a noob.

sonofbatman

Back to top Go down

Help Me Understand PLZ, sry has been ask before. Empty :)

Post by peeprs86 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 pm

when there level turns red it means there maxed

A's max at 60
A+ max at 70
AA max at 100
AA+ max at 150
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 pm

sonofbatman wrote:Cool thanks. so why does the level number change color from black to red?
Really evolution only works with A & AA OK cool then do you know where I could find

Scorn Black Wings A
Elf Commander A

That's all I got, lol yea I'm a noob.

Level number goes to black to red because black means it still isn't fully leveled. Red color = fully leveled. If you want scorn black wings or elf commander try trading with people in auction or posting on people's wall (trading). Scorn and Elf cost 1 energy potion each (you can't trade myEnergy Potions)

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 am

For those two monsters I wouldn't recommend spending EP on them but rather trading for them as they are worth less than an EP each. They are some of the more common rank A's so they shouldn't be hard to find. If you join the chat when there are a lot of people on im sure you may even be able to get free or very cheap rank A's if you ask nicely Razz

Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down