Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a reason to be Sin anymore?

4 posters

Go down

Is there a reason to be Sin anymore? Empty Is there a reason to be Sin anymore?

Post by kyan Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

With the changes to allies and now clans being crossed guilds, is there a reason to be in Sin anymore? Ateam really f-up the guild system with the recent changes. Everything in Sin is twice as expensive and especially now in all the events your are competing AGAINST not WITH your own guild. WTF, that's totally ass-backward from the definition of a guild.

I'm seriously considering starting over. The 200 ally point war bonus doesn't come anywhere close to making up for competing against the rich Sin players in events.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Is there a reason to be Sin anymore? Empty Re: Is there a reason to be Sin anymore?

Post by rekt Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 pm

kyan wrote:With the changes to allies and now clans being crossed guilds, is there a reason to be in Sin anymore? Ateam really f-up the guild system with the recent changes. Everything in Sin is twice as expensive and especially now in all the events your are competing AGAINST not WITH your own guild. WTF, that's totally ass-backward from the definition of a guild.

I'm seriously considering starting over. The 200 ally point war bonus doesn't come anywhere close to making up for competing against the rich Sin players in events.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

I would become rancor then tyranny then sin. When events come out, playing for rancor is 1/4 easier than sin. Like for the cave event sin ranked 100 player had 2410 floors while rancor ranked 100 had like 910 floors I think. Way too many sin players and some are willing to spend $$$ like crazy

Also lots of people have multiple high level accounts

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Is there a reason to be Sin anymore? Empty Re: Is there a reason to be Sin anymore?

Post by lucascn Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 am

That's kinda of way to keep the balance between guilds right?
Green and purple are little easier to get stronger and catch up with red.

Ps I am sin
lucascn
lucascn

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 am

That's my point exactly. It was a way to keep balanced between the guilds than they up and changed ally to be cross guild and clan to be cross guild and changed event to be competition within guilds instead of across all guilds so again I don't see the point of being in Sin anymore.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Is there a reason to be Sin anymore? Empty Re:

Post by General Osf Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

True, being a Sin it's harder to get a hold of top monsters in events. I think it's ok if you have allies from other factions, but clans should be for players of the same faction... That's my thoughts, but i know everybody have different opinions.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down