Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EX Monsters

+30
over 9000
Dyles
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Phantasma
LazyStevz
episparh
Xcalibre
Drogan
jontheimpaler
rekt
Armitaage
JinHD
TheFury
I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!
borix
zzz1998
MoRandi
boards70
keyser sose
lennon_68
ryesteve
Ologolos
Maverick1986
cloudy09
TreyDobe
Roger82
hgrubandT
The Skill
HelloKitty
34 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

EX Monsters - Page 2 Empty Re: EX Monsters

Post by cloudy09 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 am

Just got a purple Stone from a battle " Flesh stone of Dignity"

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 am

The information given mentions there are 5 different 'Species' an Ex monster can evolve into.

Are these really species like in Brute/Demon/Beast/ etc. that would be strange because there are more than 5.

Or Impulse/Covert/Psycho/Cypher/Creed? This will then depend on the stone used in the last evolution (so some stones will probably be more rare then others??)

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 am

What I learned so far:
1. Evolving an Ex monster is confusing
2. You need only 1 to begin with + some stones to evolve first 2 times (1> 2 and 2>3)

Now it becomes less clear
3. to evolve from 3 to 4 you need special stones that (from what I heard) you can get from divinity battles (to get the creed monsters)

4. Depending on the stone(s) used you get a certain skill AND the color of the card changes (so this means the Guild changes not species but this has always been confusing because of Ateams descriptions)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 am

zzz1998, thanks for ur answer Smile
borix, guild doesn't change, A-team specified that
for those who wonder if they are tradable after stage 1, yes, they are but only at last stage, if u search trade market filter, at species selection at the botom you can see 3 species "grand wyrm, grand demon and grand brute" if i'm correct, so it means last stage is tradable

Question for those who know or finished a monster, i only got 6 yellow gems "vitality" and from what A-team says, depending on what gem u use at 4th stage, the species will set acording to that, so my question is, what gem is for what species, preferable wyrm, and...if it's winged, thanks in advance for those who can give us this info Smile
Edit: and what quantity of gems for stages evolution and monster max level for each stage Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 am

This is what i got from normal battles:

Flesh Stone of Dignity (purple color)

Flesh Stone of Silence (white color)

and sthe standard Flesh stone of Vitality (yellow)

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:28 am

I got some of my info from the Gamers Guide on Facebook but they already explained now that in their screenshot where it said Species it should actually say that the Skill would change.

Screenshot looked like it came from DS itself.

Anyway so no color or species change - only the skill can change depending on what stone you use.

But now: what stone produces what?

Edit: took the plunge and bought the green and purple Ex. Now I need to remember to send them to the proper green and purple account before I evolve them 1st time. Hope I did good - at least I should get some sort of 50BP monster with nice stats even if I do not evolve it to 4th stage. Heck I can always skill change them. :-P

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm

I got some red stones... Fury. I read the Facebook post as well about the skill changing not Species... I'd like to know what stone goes with what skill...

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! wrote:I got some red stones... Fury. I read the Facebook post as well about the skill changing not Species... I'd like to know what stone goes with what skill...
I'm only guessing here... but if you go to the enhance / evolution screen and click on the "Ex evolution" next to the small image of the monster, you can scroll down to the last stage and cycle thru the different varieties, see max stats and skills for each.

*maybe* you can figure out the stone needed based on the name / color of the monster there? I'm not at my main account to check for certain, but I remember one of the monsters' names having to do with silence, and I thought I saw someone mention a "silence stone" in this thread.

I think the overall color of the monsters changes slightly as well... this might also have to do with the color of the stone.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Guys in the end the monsters species will change, look in trade market species filter when searching for a monster, we already have 3 of the 5 species mentioned in DS details, Grand wyrm, Grand demon and Grand brute...but i only don't know witch gem makes witch guild, so we wait info from those of you who do evolution...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:16 pm

MoRandi wrote:Guys in the end the monsters species will change, look in trade market species filter when searching for a monster, we already have 3 of the 5 species mentioned in DS details, Grand wyrm, Grand demon and Grand brute...but i only don't know witch gem makes witch guild, so we wait info from those of you who do evolution...
Nope - don't just make assumptions and pretend they are facts - at least add "I think" somewhere in there. All 5 final EX evolutions will be brutes for all 3 guilds. If you start with a Psycho EX Brute, you only end up with 5 Psycho EX Brutes (grand brutes) to choose from.

You can see for yourself if you go to the EX-Evolution page in the Sacrifice tab. You can see all the versions for any EX monster you have.

Future EX Monsters may change species when evolved fully, but I doubt it. It makes the artwork too complicated to figure out.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:21 pm

MoRandi wrote:Guys in the end the monsters species will change, look in trade market species filter when searching for a monster, we already have 3 of the 5 species mentioned in DS details, Grand wyrm, Grand demon and Grand brute...but i only don't know witch gem makes witch guild, so we wait info from those of you who do evolution...
It looks like the species evolves into a "grand" version of the species... if you have an Ex card you can see this by pressing the Ex evolution button. So the brute becomes a "Grand Brute". I'm assuming the Wyrm (covert) becomes a "Grand Wyrm" and the demon (impulse) a "Grand Demon", but it doesn't seem to me like you'll get to choose the species via the gem.

The name, image and skill of the grand monster seem to be set by the evo items used.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 pm

is bbr out there?

hey bud, can you get any info on the combos via your wiki-loading / packet capture ?

dunno how youse guys do that, but thought I'd ask anyway...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by JinHD Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 pm

pulled a ex from a free ds earlier.

JinHD

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

JinHD wrote:pulled a ex from a free ds earlier.
Same here.  The prices on these things are going to tank.  I did 4 11-pack summons yesterday, in the first 3 I got a total of 5 EX and one sin AA progressive.  In the fourth one I got 5 EX (3 of the sin) and one A progressive.  Made good EP selling them yesterday Very Happy  Figure I'll just pick one up when people figure out what's going on and the prices go down (more) Twisted Evil

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Than if you guys say it wont change species, i wonder why A-Team said that in the details...it means we have to wait until someone does last stage with different gems to see for sure what will happend, and...i do not have any Ex to see what shows me at sac page Smile
Used in total 10 dark summons today but got only crap sheets As with prem str, venomous or slumber...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm

MoRandi wrote:Than if you guys say it wont change species, i wonder why A-Team said that in the details...it means we have to wait until someone does last stage with different gems to see for sure what will happend, and...i do not have any Ex to see what shows me at sac page Smile
Used in total 10 dark summons today but got only crap sheets As with prem str, venomous or slumber...
From what I hear, that was a typo - these things happen, especially with games like DS that are built across multiple languages. It would be no means be the first time they said some extremely misleading : ). I've been debating using my stock of free dark summons, but if you're having bad luck maybe I'll hold out : /. Maybe when (if) they release a creation EX monster I'll jump in for it. A-Team really needs to lay off the endless brute/demon/wyrm monsters.

That being said, having all five EX-Psycho-Brutes in a team would look amazing.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:17 pm

EX Monsters - Page 2 ZNaXsuCEX Monsters - Page 2 GIimMjc
EX Monsters - Page 2 7sPHMKh
EX Monsters - Page 2 Fuyx8Hl
EX Monsters - Page 2 LDaWTrc
Final forms of the Psycho EX for all of ya. I don't see them on any of the monster lists I normally look at.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:43 pm

The news item is a bit misleading: at the last stage you don't choose a new species, rather you choose its skill. I have had two Ex monsters in my possession, and each came with a "Ex Evolution" button on the sacrifice screen. Tapping that, showed max stats for all 4 stages. At stage 4 there are 5 different monsters, all of them the same species but with a different skill and a slightly different picture(but still the same guild).
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:14 pm

TheFury wrote:

Final forms of the Psycho EX for all of ya. I don't see them on any of the monster lists I normally look at.
Nice!  Thanks!  So different cards for sure.  I wonder what the combos are for these?  Wonder why they're not searchable in the trade market too?

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:41 pm

I am very sad now, I thought you could have a species change on them, the covert one is a dragon and I don't have a single dragon card at all, why couldn't she be a brute...makes it worst is that I just evolved her to the second stage so I can't trade her Sad
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Erm I got all 5 of the final form and i think it's a mistake for me to try to have ex team. We need SOS to lv up their skill.
On a plus, so far with all five fresh(all five in a different final form though) I have x6 combo
Covert combo
Rarity combo
Bp combo
Winged monsters combo
Grand species combo (atk, def, hp, acc all plus 5%)
Grand wyrm combo (atk & def 20%)
...not sure I'll get level combo or not once I max them all.
U all can check my form, rank 2 overall. i will put them as def team once I max them in 24 hours

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm

... T, this form, even without level combo, at max will have higher stats than a AAA+m form. Also, I'm pretty sure that you will get level combo at max, and that'll make 7x combo. I wonder if Grand Demon and Grand Brute also give 20% atk & def. If they do... Well, I hope that the Agility AAs can keep AA+ competitive, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:30 pm

My team is now all +m20
Atk 181198
Def 150064
Hp 133518
Just beat one aaa+ team. That team don't have good skill. Aaa+ team attack first but I won even though I missed once because...most of my monster kill aaa(i think it's aaa+ team) in one hit

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:32 pm

...but then again I have pretty good relic and I don't know what relic of the other team

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

You get level combo too, T?
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down