Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EX Monsters

+30
over 9000
Dyles
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Phantasma
LazyStevz
episparh
Xcalibre
Drogan
jontheimpaler
rekt
Armitaage
JinHD
TheFury
I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!
borix
zzz1998
MoRandi
boards70
keyser sose
lennon_68
ryesteve
Ologolos
Maverick1986
cloudy09
TreyDobe
Roger82
hgrubandT
The Skill
HelloKitty
34 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

EX Monsters - Page 8 Empty Re: EX Monsters

Post by solotov Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:13 am

solotov wrote:Do I have to level up the skill for an stage 4 EX monster? In other words, if I have an EX with IPA +(1) or IPD + (1), do I have to sacrifice monsters with a IPA skill to it? Or are the IPA +(1) or IPD +(1) skills already maxed out?
so basically if I want an EX with increase party defense + 30%, I'm going to have to get 20 soul of skills.

solotov

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:47 am

19 Soul of Skills or 9 Soul of Skills + and 1 Soul of Skills. But yes, if you want max skill Ex, it won't be cheap at this time.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:32 am

I wonder if they're planning on putting an SOS or two up for grabs in the current event, Island of Avarice (or whatever it's called).

They had a lot of them (5, i think) in the last treasure event...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by l5ut1ger Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm sorry I don't look at forums much anymore, as I really could have added to the conversation.

I made red demon ex's with the five basic plus skills.. Additionally, i made various red ex and skill changed them with impulse down, psycho down, covert down, health up, and ipa. I tried many combinations, event making a green and purple ex wyrm and brute with the other guild down+ skills to double up on those. To answer ne question i saw, Yes, you still get the grand combo which iirc is 5% to the first four, I.e. attack defense health and accuracy even if you field 5 grand species of different species. For example, if I used 4 grand demons and one grand wyrm, I got the grand combo and the 4-1 species combo.

The way I could beat aaa+ was with ipa+ health+, health, guild down+ and guild down, but only if the person I was attacking didn't use species down. Species down = game over. If they used Impulse down, i could still win with this set up.

I also Tried the red demon ex's with caim+ agility 20 and, subsequently, with the red-star agility one. I found the caim+ superior as you add agility to attack first and the extra 15% to attack by keeping the winged combo far outweighed the greater "power" of the AA+ agility monster versus using caim+. This won quite a few as well if I used it with the proper guild down red demon Ex. Logically, if i wn attacking with it, i won on defense as well. The problem is all they had to do was add agility to their 4 AAA+ and they win.

Given that I couldn't abide such an easy way to defeat my team, I set out to find a way to win on defense, the holy grail of all formations in my view, Until they added agility relica, which is another discussion. Sadly, my ds life was ended prior to much more testing, so I never got to try: ipa+, dea, ipd+, health, health+.

Ever pressing forward, i have since made the new purple crawler ex team on a different red account to use for clan wars. I made it because i seriously have zero fear of crawler down and can't recall seeing psycho down used by a green, much less a purple player, in a loooong time. Further, the purple crawler team has the most useful natural guild down+ for clan wars, impulse down. To sum up, i used purple for the obscure species and for the wings. I am not 100% sure, but I don't think relica matters in clan wars. If anyone knows this one way or another, for certain, please let me know. Given my belief of relica not mattering in clan wars, I wanted winged.

I have not yet completed the team, as my SOS supply was curtailed considerably by the great purge. Only the ipa+ one is fully skilled the rest are leveled but skill one. Once fully skilled, i also have to add 100 battle points to the account to even field the team. I'll update if I ever get some SoS from an event soon enough as my ep is depleted as well.

Carry on. :-)

l5ut1ger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyles Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 am

Great post by  l5ut1ger

Dyles

Back to top Go down

Post by myusernamehasbeentaken Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:20 pm

hgrubandT wrote:My team is now all +m20
Atk 181198
Def 150064
Hp 133518
i have the exactly same team but the stats are completely different
atk 163980
def 135806
hp 120834
am i doing something wrong or is it cause im sin guild ant the cards are covert?

myusernamehasbeentaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Yes, it is because you are sin using covert cards. hgrubandT is a covert player.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by myusernamehasbeentaken Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Armitaage wrote:Yes, it is because you are sin using covert cards. hgrubandT is a covert player.
thnx mate

myusernamehasbeentaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8