Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

+16
EdwardStarbuck
Xcalibre
MoRandi
echoside
twelve_gauge
Billly
larry378
bacsiha
Scratch102
ryesteve
Ologolos
doublej1965
Event Horizon
Jewelguy
jacobs3
borix
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET - Page 2 Empty Re: AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

Post by EdwardStarbuck Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm

With this limit, there would have been no way my clan could have done well in clan wars.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET - Page 2 Empty Re: AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

Post by bbr Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:38 am

this was one of the number 1 items on my wishlist, im quite glad they took the suggestion to take a look at the immortalis game and see how they implemented this.

Cant wait honestly, it's the best change to the game ever !
(yes i hate the current bullshit market where you have to scroll through 600 pages looking for stuff that's a 5 party monsters when you only need ONE)
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:50 am

All I concern is : trade tickets get 5 free a day or must buy from shop?

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:47 pm

That's it, the game is now officially broken. Time for me to pack it in. Its sad really cause I just hit elite status and ranked in the top ten in the last event.
poop

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:35 pm

this will affect any active players, imo.

they're limiting how we trade/gain EP (no surprise there) you won't be able to sell skills/crystals/SOE

also the new trade system will suck because it will lower the number of offers you get. let's say you want 50ep for a card but you get someone offering 30ep and an SOS+ ... you might take that if you need to skill up a card right? with the new system this is no longer an option, its either 50ep or nothing.

when they revised the auction system, i had hopes they were going to add a search function next not take it out altogether.

looks like this game is going downhill after all.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:37 am

bacsiha wrote:All I concern is : trade tickets get 5 free a day or must buy from shop?

I dont see why it'd be shop only.

i can see these coming in from events, daily login bonus, etc etc.
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 am

If they do it exactly like the bazaar in blood brothers this will be good. But it has to be exactly like it.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2