Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

+16
EdwardStarbuck
Xcalibre
MoRandi
echoside
twelve_gauge
Billly
larry378
bacsiha
Scratch102
ryesteve
Ologolos
doublej1965
Event Horizon
Jewelguy
jacobs3
borix
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Empty AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

Post by borix Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:34 am

Auction House will disappear and replaced by the Trade market. You can now enter your monters/items that you want to trade and set what you want for it.

Not sure if this will be much better because if the trade will only go through if you exactly get what you want for it then this will complicate things. I liked it to make some offer or just get a wild offer that you liked.

Now if someone has something I like but is asking 2 specific monsters, 5 crystals, 3bp and 2 ep for it then I am not sure if I can make the trade.

Also I do not read anything about a search function.

Also Wishlist will be gone.

Anyway we will see how it will really function when it gets implemented the 25th.

borix

Back to top Go down

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Empty Re: AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

Post by borix Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 am

Oops someone beat me to it.

borix

Back to top Go down

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Empty Trade market system is worse than original auction and trade!!

Post by jacobs3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 am

AAA card trade is not important. 

Auction and pre-existing trade system will be change to trade market system, it is very important point.

the trade market opened about a month ago in korea dark summoner

But it's not better than existing auction and trade system.

North America dark summoner users need to know is how much shit. its really foul system.

p.s: Sorry I did not speak English well.

↓It's a trade ticket
AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Screen15

and below image is a trade market screen shot.

see u that? There is no space to write a description of the item.

In brief, we can't negotiation and deal in trade system. just make only one exhibited item.

anyway For this reason, korea daksummoner has been reduced a lot of users.

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Screen16

Last edited by jacobs3 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

jacobs3

Back to top Go down

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Empty Re: AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET

Post by borix Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 am

jacobs3

Still I understand you very well. ;-)

That is too bad it is not an improvement. When I read about it I already had a feeling it would not be what we hoped.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:17 am

AAAs cannot be gifted though. Just traded.

Also, you still have to complete the trade so perhaps you will be able to deny an offer even if the offer matches what u are looking for.

There will be a limit on how many trades/gifts you can do since you need trade tickets. Perhaps we can buy more trade tickets. I hope that gifting will still be unlimited though.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

jacobs3 wrote:AAA card trade is not important. 

Auction and pre-existing trade system will be change to trade market system, it is very important point.

the trade market opened about a month ago in korea dark summoner

But it's not better than existing auction and trade system.

North America dark summoner users need to know is how much shit. its really foul system.

↓It's a trade ticket
AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Screen15

and below image is a trade market screen shot.

see u that? There is no space to write a description of the item.

In brief, we can't negotiation and deal in trade system. just make only one exhibited item.

anyway For this reason, korea daksummoner has been reduced a lot of users.

AAA will be tradable in TRADE MARKET Screen16

Thanks very much jacobs3!
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:28 am

Man it seems the trade can only be made if you have exactly what the other wants. That sux.

Only with a good search function it might be usable. Imagine having to browse through all the trades then finally finding what you are looking for and then... oh he wants monster x for it. Don't have that one (I got 5 similar or better ones but not that one) so can't make an offer. Move on and start searching again (ow wait clicking on this button resets the list so I need to start over again, forgot what page I was on jeej great). No if it will be like that then trading is dead.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 am

a) Trades. Auctions. Wish List. Discontinued on the 21st. Market Implemented on the 25th. 4 days of no trading. Unless you want to gift. WHY?
b) This will kill skill sales for some people. Since you can only sell 5 a day..
c) I noticed them say that you get 'free' trade tickets. Aka.. you will need to buy more if you want to do more than 5 trades per day.
d) There will be no auction system.. If someone doesn't have EXACTLY your buyout.. You're screwed.
e) Nothing is mentioned about how searching will work. For this to be viable, you need to be able to search by specific monsters/skills/# of items. I can imagine this 'Trade Market' being a rehashed Auction System (spending gold to get higher listings).. except now you have no choice to use it, you can't get any bids, AND you are limited to 5 per day.
f) Trying to sell in rankings will be harder. If someone agrees to pay an amount and when you put a trade up and then they see one asking for a lower amount or just change their minds, goodbye ticket #1. Or.. if you ask them to post a trade with that item and then have to search (see above) through 100 pages for it..
g) How will the selection system work? Can you select to receive monsters that you don't own yet?
h) There needs to be an accompanying messaging/board system, which I see no mention of. Posting in rankings is really time consuming. Especially with the added spam filter. Since you can only ask for SPECIFIC items and can't even consider anything else in this Trade Market.. either rankings will EXPLODE or trading will die.

This seems like an exact clone of what Scratch posted that RoB had. This following Clan Wars, which is also from RoB. I wonder where G Team has been getting their original ideas from?
RoB though.. apparently still has a trading system in addition to their Bazaar (Trade Market equivalent). G Team is completely removing the trading system. I just see so many ways this can backfire. Especially knowing G Team and how they regularly screw up everything.
Also.. there is no choice to reject. Once someone has your items. Accepting is automatic.

Last edited by Event Horizon on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by doublej1965 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 am

Finally...AAA's are tradable

Now I can quit this game.

Made a personal vow to stick with it until AAA were unlocked.

Will have 5 of them on the market as soon as the clock strikes 2:00am on 6/25...

JJ

doublej1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:26 am

some people will like it and some people will hate it, to be sure...

But a lot of people did ask for exactly this kind of update. And hey, no more "lowballer" nonsense... no more ridiculous offers when you clearly state what you're looking for.

Nevertheless, I fully expect it to be tremendously disappointing. I hope I'm wrong, though.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 am

How "specific" can the offer be?  Like, suppose I have a raminas with original skill that I want to trade for a raminas with dea?  Or if I put up 200 ep and I'm asking for a virup+m20, how I do I keep someone from offering a virup+1(1)?  I don't see any possibility that they're going to make it flexible enough to accommodate the kinds of trades that a lot of people engage in.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 am

Responding from what I know in Rage of Bahamut... and the in-game tidbits...

A)  Yeah, 4 days of no trades/etc seems silly.  Typical A-Team.

B)  AFAIK you log in and get 5 tickets per day.  If you don't list or buy anything they just sit there.  So in a few days you may have like 15 tickets.  Not sure how Fail Team may implement this.

C)  RoB you have no options to buy more trade tickets that I recall, may go download it again and see, but that would be something GTeam may do just to offer some way to give them money.  Not sure about other folks but, I don't buy or sell things that often per day.

D)  Yes.  Exactly.  That is a GOOD thing.  If you are asking stupid high prices, then you won't sell.  Plus it puts the power in the buyer's pocket.  List a Banished Dragon for 100ep, won't sell.  You can browse the other listings to see the prices and undercut it if you want.  So it will level out the market prices.  Plus...and I view this as a HUGE HUGE plus...  no more of these idiots offering you 5 random junk A or low BP AA cards for your listing.

E)  Currently in RoB their search system is WORLDS better than here.  You can search by a name/boolean search (Type "Banished" to find them, or just Type "Dragon") you can search ALL cards, then narrow by Clan, Rarity, BP level, etc etc... i PRAY that it is the same here.    If not... we're boned.   There is no ranking count of listings, it is just time based.  You list something before me, it will be higher up than what I list.  No gold cost, just costs you one ticket.

F)  No idea about rankings.  AFAIK you can still do trades between people, but no idea what Fail Team will do. 

G)  Per the listing in-game it says you can list items for sale based only on what is in your inventory, but payments you will take will be available from a list of ALL monsters in game.  So you can still say I want to sell Banished for a... Soltan??  or something else / etc

H)  Might make the forums such as this become active, listing and selling items.  I know I get no bites in here at all and have just given up selling anywhere but on Rank and even that is just a joke.

I honestly think this will be a good thing, but for folks that live to trade in DS, then yeah...you will probably get sick of it.  It will be a change, and who knows, it may be good it may be horrible.

It will halt the idiots using the bots from spamming crud auctions at the #1 spots, which is a good thing.  As well, I really love the option to get what you want, and being able to see other similar items / prices and making the market respond.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 am

If they're killing player to player trades and gifts, how are clans supposed to share progs?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 pm

They didn't say anything about removing Gifting. That would be completely retarded..
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:08 pm

finally..
5x AAA team obtained rabbit

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

bacsiha wrote:finally..
5x AAA team obtained rabbit

don't forget the plus them!
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Event Horizon wrote:They didn't say anything about removing Gifting. That would be completely retarded..
As opposed to the crackerjack way they usually do things?

At this point, I'm relying on the rumor mill, so yeah, I hope they're wrong.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:50 pm

So I see now they're limiting gifting, not killing it outright.  Although you could still say they're "killing" it in the figurative sense.

So my question on prog sharing still holds.  So is that the whole point of this?  Make everyone get their own progs?  Or is it to aggravate people with alts who do frequent swaps across their accounts?  I'm hard-pressed to come up with any reason for gift limits to be an enhancement from the players' perspective.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 pm

wonderful, they shit all over the existing system which (although not great) worked fine, and the concession is AAA that nobody cares about are tradable now

yippie
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Billly Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 pm

This is going to mess up buying skill stacks

Billly

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

You mean you need to use a trade ticket to respond to a posting, not just to create one??

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve_gauge Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Im sure they said you need trade ticketsfr gifts. Well, what if i want to reward my whole clan? Will it take me a week or more?

twelve_gauge

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

So if I have monster "A", I have to ask specifically for monster "B"?  Completely ridiculous

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

If u read more carrfuly trought the game news regarding this option, gifting will not be removet but you WILL NEED tickets for gifting aswell, trade tickets can also be used to gift items...
Considering i have alot of stuff on my alts that i gift to each oteh each 4 days to not be removed from GB, this will kill me... Sad

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:58 pm

I think I am done. Not sure I will continue playing the game with this change.  I am a LT in my clan and I gift stacks and monsters and potions especially during the clan wars.  I cannot imagine being limited to 5 transactions a day.  I can help my clan that way. 

This is going to be a big problem.  By the way, I reread the annoucement and the plan is to replenish your tickets if you have less than 5 tickets and then you only get upto 5 tickets.  I cannot imagine what the face of this game will look like.  I will need to close my store.
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next