Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAs tradable, fianlly :)

+15
robinsonsteve62
sel
JessicaMD
Scratch102
Event Horizon
bbr
echoside
keyser sose
Vallette
Lisu
Maverick1986
ryesteve
twelve_gauge
larry378
MoRandi
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AAAs tradable, fianlly :) Empty AAAs tradable, fianlly :)

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 am

Just log on the game and saw in the news the message something that made me full of joy lol, the AAAs will be tradable in less than 2 weeks.
Also auction and old trade functions will be removed, hope now we have the posibility to search for what we need and not let the same pain in the ass to browse entire list.
Finally, good news from A-team Smile
Also i have an AAA: Luminescent Illiatirah that i am willing to trade, dunno the price for it but who's interested can tell me Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

AAAs tradable, fianlly :) Empty Re: AAAs tradable, fianlly :)

Post by larry378 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:30 pm

MoRandi wrote:Just log on the game and saw in the news the message something that made me full of joy lol, the AAAs will be tradable in less than 2 weeks.
Also auction and old trade functions will be removed, hope now we have the posibility to search for what we need and not let the same pain in the ass to browse entire list.
Finally, good news from A-team Smile
Also i have an AAA: Luminescent Illiatirah that i am willing to trade, dunno the price for it but who's interested can tell me Smile

I hate to be a grammar nazi but... Razz

good  
/go͝od/
Adjective
To be desired or approved of.
Noun
That which is morally right; righteousness.
Adverb
Well: "my mother could never cook this good".
Synonyms
adjective.   nice - kind - fine
noun.   benefit - profit - advantage - avail - welfare - use
adverb.   well - nicely - fine - right - okay

I believe the word you're looking for is

bad  
/bad/
Adjective
Of poor quality; inferior or defective: "a bad diet".
Adverb
Badly: "he beat her up real bad".
Synonyms
adjective.   ill - evil - wicked - rotten - vicious - poor - nasty
adverb.   badly - ill - poorly
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve_gauge Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

I agree larrry. I dont see any advantage to new trading system. (Except tradable aaa`s. When you`ve used all your trade tickets its time to bust out the credit card for sp i bet. Sometimes i make twenty trades or gifts in one day. 5 is not enough

twelve_gauge

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 pm

OMG larry, lol, taking the gramar part over there, i think i spelt it corectly, i don't see any wrong word in that phrase...i dont know if ya making this to correct me because of my gramar, or because i was wrong telling it's a good part.

But, just to make it clear for ya, i sayd "good news" refering just the AAAs will be tradable, not for the new trade sistem, aslong as i haven't know yet how it will work till i readed more, in that thread posted after mine.

Anyway the best thing and move that A-team could have been done was to make Auctions the same way but add the the "search" option so i could search for the desired monster/item regardless of it's position of the 5 spaces in auction, cuz now u can't even trade a form for a player...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve_gauge Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 pm

IMO based on the description that a team has givin us, this new system is going to be a negative thing for us all. although not all the facts are clear, there are some things we could assume based on the description.

AAA's are tradable, Woohoo (Sarcasm.) Although this is a positive, I also think it is a cheap way for A-Team to hide its nefarious plans to make money off in game trades.
               so you start with 5 free trading tickets, and unless they replenish like ep/bp (which I doubt) then you will have to pay for more. To some of you this will not be a BIG deal, but for some of us this is detrimental to game play.
               lets talk first how this will affect everyone. Say you want to buy monster x. so you go through new trade market. (which I hope to god has an impeccable search/filter system) then you find the monster you want. (Woohoo), oh, but wait, their asking for monster Y. I have monsters that are similar, and monsters that are better, but not monster Y. back to search.
               At this point you have three options, the first option is to continue to look for the trade that will accept your monsters.
               when that fails you can you can look for monster Y  through trade system, but damn, same problem again. so now I have to find monster Z to trade for monster Y so I can finally get monster x. so now I'm up to 2 trade tickets. I buy monster Z, trade it for monster Y, and search again for monster X only to find someone else has bought it. so now I come to option 3. I cab try this all over again or I can buy SP for EP(which most trades will be set up for. either way you will be buying trade tickets or EP by the end of the day.
             Now for those of you like me who derive their pleasure out of the game through trading and gifting are really gonna be hurt.
             There is no sure way your trade will make it to the friend you want to trade with. it sounds like there will be no first to second person trading. only the third person trading market.
             what about mass gifting? what of o want to reward my whole clan? I either buy lots of tickets or spread trade out over many days.
             Passing progs in clan is also going to be problematic. hopefully you don't pass prog to someone who is out of tickets.
              2 more questions we need to ask ourselves are; will tickets be tradable? and will their be a limit to how many we can hold.

Well we will have to wait to see how this pans out, but if its as bad as what I believe than these may be my last days as a dark summoner.

twelve_gauge

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:19 pm

twelve_gauge wrote:will tickets be tradable? 
Knowing ATeam, yes, but it will cost two tickets to post one.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:21 pm

I'd be more than willing to bet that greedy ATeam just paid rage of bahamut to get their coding system for bazaar. While bazaar is nice at times, it's problematic in ways ATeam is not anticipating

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve_gauge Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:25 pm

lol your prob. right ryesteve

twelve_gauge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisu Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 pm

This is a card trading game that actually limits trading the cards...
WTF? !
Lisu
Lisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

twelve_gauge wrote:               so you start with 5 free trading tickets, and unless they replenish like ep/bp (which I doubt) then you will have to pay for more. To some of you this will not be a BIG deal, but for some of us this is detrimental to game play.

It says in there that you get replenished up to 5 tickets at the start of each day, so when the day starts if you had 2 left, they'll give you 3. Limits to 5 trades a day, but at least it's better than 5 and that's it.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 pm

it would work better if you could post monster X for monster Y (as buyout), but still offer other stuff.

if you want X for Y, just click buy, and no input from originator necessary, but haggling(sp?) is still allowed..

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:05 pm

The new sistem is a hell of a crap, i prefer current auction but with a search feature, will be more than perfect...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Well the current system needs to get rid of bankers...I paid 5 million to get near the top and I get home from work and see I have 20 offers...19 of which are people banking garbage that I would just sell for gold, they didn't even leave one spot in case a "gasp" real bid was to come through

You're really banking a spore dragon? c'mon

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 am

You get 1 ticket per day probably - if they stole the feature from immortalis like was suggested.
so, 1 trade ticket added to your login bonus,. or maybe more than 1
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am

I never knew i will love those who bank Beelzebulb in my listing lol, i prefer those but have an auction with search feature and spamming my list with crap bids instead of this shit they will implement, i'm sorry but i dont agree this new shit, anyway we will have to wait until it's implemented in order to spam A-team mail imbox regarding how much we want this shit down...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 pm

the entire category of "banking is bad" people (Who got gold banking defeatured as well) need to understand that cutting off everybody's hands because the homeless guys who start spraying and washing your windows at the red light are annoying you is not a good solution.

I would honestly recommend a communications blackout with A-Team altogether. The complaints about booting people from clans resulted in the idiotic rule about booting people from clans during events which was a major source of grief for many in the short-notice clan wars with inactive and bait formations. the complaints about gold banking got that removed as well. I don't know the particulars of what the complaints were here; but if this was precipitated by more auction complaints, yall need to stop emailing them.

It's not your fault to have legitimate grievances, but bringing anything to A-Team's attention is an invitation for them to go above and beyond ideal, reasonable, and into what is malicious compliance (let's kill the cockroach in the bathroom with a hand-grenade)

This is like one of those children's be careful what you wish for, because it will come true in the worst possible way.

and on A-Team; there is no conceivable reason they should have to remove ah and much less basic trade/gift functionality to implement this new ticket system. The ticket system in itself isn't a bad thing; the fact that the entire old system is being supplanted by it is a bad thing.

this isn't going to affect me much, since I've long since entered the "stagnation" period of my player cycle; I'm on for stamps, and stick around in general since I have a clan, and I will play and rank in interesting events (mainly clan oriented ones), but otherwise I'm not really skilling anything up or changing my formation, or even burning regen on an average day of a boring event (e.g. I'm sitting the current one out after burning 1 regen on the first day and getting squat from mcfly AAA and mcfly jr AA, I don't need any more lowbp AAs which I don't feel like selling since they're event, but it's not like anyone is going to buy them anways and they're cluttering up my inventory, I sat forgotten island 2 out, etc etc...). I guess this will affect my ability to gift out skill stacks and singles; but it won't change much more than that for me personally. But I can see this being a horrible horrible thing for more active players
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:50 pm

A normal amount of banking would be ok, I've so far rejected over 70 bids of skill stacks and C monsters.  I have only had 3 actual bids in 2 days now. Requests of limited banking in auction description seems to only make it worse, there is no current way to avoid assholes, and there are a lot of them.  As much as I think this new system will probably suck, I will hopefully have a small sense of satisfaction that these turds will no longer pester me.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:01 pm

I think that anyone who calls all people that bank names is an asshole and not the other way around. And note.. that I don't bank. It is definitely annoying, but it is not necessarily their fault.
If you didn't have an alt account, would you want to lose your monsters every 5 days? If you were a new player (and G Team has really tortured them.. limiting them to 60 monster spots.. when was the last time that a Monster Limit Plus was given as a stamp reward/event reward?.. instead you can buy ONE for a ridiculous 300 jewels when events only give 500.), would you want to lose your precious Spore Dragon or etc.?
You're saying that you got 70 bids. In 2 days? That seems like a reasonable amount to reject. If you don't have time to do that, that is your problem. Don't try to get on the front page then.

Anyway, I don't think they did this completely because of complaints. That is just a side reason. Limiting trading/gifting like this is good for their garbage servers. Probably saves them a couple dollars.
And I honestly don't think this system (or the limit) will be temporary or that any amount of complaining will make it go away. I don't think they have EVER gone back on a feature that they have implemented no matter how many complaints there have been. Look at tradeable skill resets as an example. You can set up 'protests,' but there probably will still be plenty of people buying from them who are not protesting.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Nah, you're wrong, bankers are assholes.  What kind of crap is that, if you don't want bankers don't go for page one.  How about bank on the end pages where people don't spend millions of gold to get a listing?

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:35 pm

It takes time to get to the back pages. Maybe time they don't have. Or don't want to spend. You do have a point though. However, it isn't as bad as when there was gold banking. You used to put an auction up on the front page and it would get filled within 10min. You only need to check it every 6 hours or so now.
Anyway, you shouldn't blame the bankers. They are a 'product of their environment' so to speak. Blame G Team. They could have fixed the situation easily if they weren't so lazy. Instead, they just throw the whole auction system out the window along with player-to-player trading and lump gifting with their new 'Trade Market' system. So god forbid you want to gift your friend 5 items and then trade with someone. Sorry.. wait until tomorrow or buy more tickets from us!
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Don't get me wrong, I see the need for it, but when I have 20 spots open and all 20 are banks, that is just rude.  Common courtesy folks....it is literally one more tap to get to the last page. Or pick one with plenty of spots left.

But anyways that's probably enough discussion on this topic, back to trading AAAs

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:10 pm

I carrefully readed the last posts of youguys, it seems the conclusion is that u guys are both right, each in his way.
I have to mention Event Horizon's "their garbage servers" well u might be right, and i had a warm satisfaction when i readed this part of your post, Echoside is right aswell, to having bankers fill up all your spots is more than annoyng, but A-team could do it even if they are lazy, since it's less work to add a "search" feature to the current auction instead of changing half of the entire game coding...

One of the best thing along with serch feature they would have done to remove any reasons of bankers to bank anymore, was to do as current trade feature, to make any item that is rejected/accepted or cancelled from auction to be placed directly in inventory, so they cant switch between giftbox and keep them there next 5 days Wink

And yeah, back on topic i think Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 pm

I know I said back on topic but now I actually have a question or 2 about banking.  #1 - is it preferred for me to hold the bid or reject it quickly and #2 - I just had a high level player bid 29 ep and his message said it was a bank, for what reason would you ever have to bank ep? (my first cynical assumption was he is messing with me) at this point I no longer care as there are 8 hours left I'll just let them all sit there.  So if you need a bank go bid on the nomad on page 1, please bank 1000 ep

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:53 pm

eh the need for banking is A-Team's fault

however I wouldn't consider bankers blameless; monster limit is a stupid situation which affects everybody.

yet; everybody doesn't bank

it's fine to look down on chronic excessive bankers imo

what i'm saying is think very carefully before complaining to A team or requesting anything because

A. in all likelihood congratulations you just wasted your time
B. they will address your concern in the worst way imaginable
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 pm

larry378 wrote:what i'm saying is think very carefully before complaining to A team or requesting anything because

A. in all likelihood congratulations you just wasted your time
B. they will address your concern in the worst way imaginable

Regarding B, I have a feeling it went like this:

Player A: "Hey ATeam people r hacking using bot and getting top auction spots, please fix!"

ATeam Dev Team: "Perfect! Let's fix that problem by...we can...uh...how do we fix auctions?" "Let's swipe Mobage's code for every TGC they have!" "Excellent!!"

Player A: "DaFuQ?!"
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next