Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Wars is coming up! Are you ready? (general recruitment thread)

2 posters

Go down

Clan Wars is coming up! Are you ready?  (general recruitment thread) Empty Clan Wars is coming up! Are you ready? (general recruitment thread)

Post by JessicaMD Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:30 am

So, this isn't a thread exclusively for our clan's recruitment, but for really anybody who has some open slots in their clan or is looking to join one!

Yeah, there's a clans section but I think clan wars is a big deal as a first time event, and it might not be bad to coordinate some roster topping off and clan joining for currently independent players in response to this short-notice announcement!

So if you are
A. looking for a clan to join before clan wars starts
B. looking to fill in a last few slots in your clan before clan wars starts

This thread is for you!

Just make a post like below with a LINK to your clan's thread, or webpage or whatever (let's not clutter up this thread, and try let it work as a bulletin board of sorts that people can look at and say "hey those guys seem nice, I'll follow their link; oh no they're full, I'll try the next one!")

\/ \/ \/ Example post with link \/ \/ \/

SIX SLOTS REMAINING! SIGN UP TODAY! CLAN WARS START TOMORROW!

FRIENDLY MEMBERS!

>> http://www.ds-forum.com/t4832-monster-corp-the-active-clan-for-active-players-recruitment-open
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars is coming up! Are you ready?  (general recruitment thread) Empty Re: Clan Wars is coming up! Are you ready? (general recruitment thread)

Post by Jewelguy Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 pm

The Forbidden Elites is recruiting. No minimum donation but we do ask that you remain an active clan member.
Clan #: 94176222
The Forbidden Elites

My player name is Jewelguy. I am a lieutenant.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down