Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use Random Skill on AAA?

3 posters

Go down

Use Random Skill on AAA? Empty Use Random Skill on AAA?

Post by Ologolos Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:22 pm

I've got a randoms skill spirit burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak, and I've got an AAA in my form. I'm debating on whether or not to use the random on my AAA...

i know i'd lose it if i evolve the AAA, but i feel like the chances of me evolving it are very very very slim (i don't buy many DS, and don't usually rank extremely high in events).

Do you think it would be more worthwhile to save / sell the spirit? Or use it on my AAA in hopes of getting something useful and even increasing the value of the AAA if they're ever able to be sold?

just curious to see what others think. Thanks!
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Use Random Skill on AAA? Empty Re: Use Random Skill on AAA?

Post by Scratch102 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 pm

No skill - No skill.

Use the random and you could end up with anything... WAG with Health Up?? Oh forget it, game over. Wyrm Down? I quit. Heck even getting Crit+ would be stupid effective.

Heal may be laughed at, but in all honesty as a defensive skill on a maxed out AAA, healing THAT much health in one turn could make that AAA one heck of a hard thing to kill.

Venom is not great either BUT it ignores the defense of the enemy, so you can hit for 12k regardless. That can have benefits.

...as for holding the spirit... I've seen them ranging from 40/50 to 110ep on ads, but no idea what people are actually selling them for.

If it was me, I would just burn it on the AAA as long as you planned to keep it as your leader and work a form on it.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Scratch102 wrote:No skill - No skill.

Use the random and you could end up with anything... WAG with Health Up?? Oh forget it, game over. Wyrm Down? I quit. Heck even getting Crit+ would be stupid effective.

Heal may be laughed at, but in all honesty as a defensive skill on a maxed out AAA, healing THAT much health in one turn could make that AAA one heck of a hard thing to kill.

Venom is not great either BUT it ignores the defense of the enemy, so you can hit for 12k regardless. That can have benefits.

...as for holding the spirit... I've seen them ranging from 40/50 to 110ep on ads, but no idea what people are actually selling them for.

If it was me, I would just burn it on the AAA as long as you planned to keep it as your leader and work a form on it.

thanks for the advice! I ended up putting it up for auction *just to see what kind of bids I would get*... and I sold it + Dragon of Venus + for 103 ep.

I'm pleased with the deal... I'm going to try and buy one back at 50-60 and see if I can use it on my AAA to net a sweet profit
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm

I got a random skill spirit, ill take 50 for it if you want

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down