Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cemetery of Kings

+53
Willdavis86
Dagodz
sel
Imaboss1210
keyser sose
rexvein
A_Bear
Frank Thomas
Miggy
lung_kin
SwtLaotiaNix7
Necromonger
Noc3
Marked0001
Gladiolix
Magickiller
bbr
darian
Lisu
Kahiki
-HOAX-
faithnomorex
Pseudot
echoside
South.sin
Spit_
robinsonsteve62
Ologolos
Bestron2
Tacita
Exolon
Flying Dagger
zzz1998
BigV
ryesteve
Deathwish
DevilJin6Six6
GodofSmoke
JessicaMD
borix
JSOG
cure4blues
B$
Scratch102
WorpeX
KrystaK
Jewelguy
applesauce
The Skill
bacsiha
Panda987
episparh
Shinzengumi
57 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cemetery of Kings - Page 9 Empty Re: Cemetery of Kings

Post by WorpeX Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:17 pm

I like the event for the most part. Its something new which is cool. Could use some tweaking though. The rewards are good for the most part, made a lot of ep on the spirit and I intend to use manipulation demon. I just don't like the huge spread of rewards in the ranking. This game is becoming to much of a "everybody wins!" Game. Im not really sure how a-team expects to make money when they keep giving out free stuff.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Shinzengumi wrote:
Noc3 wrote:anyone knows what's the ability that manipulation demon earns when plused?

Beast down. Covert gets brute down while psycho gets demon down.

Thanks for the info man Smile

if anyone's willing to trade their impulse AA for a SoS just PM me Very Happy
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Thomas Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 pm

ryesteve wrote:Because progress is too slow and tedious, the AA floor awards cost way more to get than they will ever be worth, the rank award doesn't fit into any sort of viable formation, the individual floor rewards are both repetitive and mostly useless, there aren't enough gold drops to evolve any of these AAs, there are no item drops whatsoever, there's no ally progress button, and there's been only 1 rank report during the entire event.

Is that enough?

It depends how you play and what you want/can accomplish. I pushed hard from the gate. Sold all three aa's for 15ep ea., keeping cypher brute for myself but could have easily sold +m for 130-150. Sold random for 125, and have reward lined up to sell @ 180. Also sold stacks from creatures which is another 20 or so ep....for how much it cost me to get all that, I'm happy and have made good profit. The key is putting in the effort. People always complain about whatever event is going on but even it is one that is dropping stuff like crazy, you still have to put in the effort to move things. Otherwise no event is going to be worth it. The key is going in with goals and plans..

Frank Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Thomas Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 pm

I will also say I like this event bc it seems like a response to the "botters" situation; with all the animations and switching from missions to battles etc, etc...

Frank Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:05 am

Meh. Lets just hope if ever ateam does this kind of event, it will be less tedious at lesser rewards.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:51 am

Frank Thomas wrote:I will also say I like this event bc it seems like a response to the "botters" situation; with all the animations and switching from missions to battles etc, etc...

A good automation never rely on UI or other human interfaces.
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:50 am

I dont like this event because my alt account has to do each level at least twice and sometimes up to 4 times now that the bonus time is over.

Also if you are going to put in a checkpoint for orbs make it at least possible to have all the orbs on the first pass. If your team gets beat then repeating a level is ok. But if you win every fight and still need hundreds of orbs there is a problem.

Level 77 alt that gets nothing but middles or worse. Most of the random players give like 15 orbs a win. However, my team can beat the wandering summoner with ease.

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:54 am

Yep... it's bad enough that low level accounts have a built-in disadvantage (lower energy max), but I can't remember an event that played so drastically different for people at different levels.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Oh and btw if I get my 500+ impulse orb when I am still at 100ish rancor or tyranny I am gonna blow it.

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:49 pm

I will say that I do applaud Ateam for their imagination for this new event, though it has many more flaws than strengths, it could have been a very good event with more tweeking and better thoughts to rewards, level difficulty differences, and orb distribution.

But good attempt, hopefully the next time we see this event it will be a much better version

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:39 pm

I just felt that the rewards where not worth the hassle, I stopped just after getting the sin AA.

and btw, Im still looking for another one of those guys, willing to trade a SoS or a reg evo soul for it.
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 pm

I suppose it has to do with your level and energy, I spent about 60 ep over the weekend to reach floor 100, sold the cypher guy within 10 minutes for 75 ep. If you have less energy or weaker team it would probly take more ep to reach 100 and may not be worth it

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Willdavis86 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm at floor 60...anyone know their rank when they were at floor 60...?

Willdavis86

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

robinsonsteve62 wrote:I will say that I do applaud Ateam for their imagination for this new event, though it has many more flaws than strengths, it could have been a very good event with more tweeking and better thoughts to rewards, level difficulty differences, and orb distribution.

But good attempt, hopefully the next time we see this event it will be a much better version

I thought much the same thing about the Forgotten Island event a few weeks ago: good idea, terrible execution. I'm starting to sense a pattern here...

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm

I wonder if they just aren't taking into account the additional new players/load times/etc? Ranks/levels/teams of players?

That said, what floor do you think you'd need to be to get minimum rank 2000?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaboss1210 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Curious what floor for top 1000? Since no new ranking came out

Imaboss1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 am

echoside wrote:I suppose it has to do with your level and energy, I spent about 60 ep over the weekend to reach floor 100, sold the cypher guy within 10 minutes for 75 ep. If you have less energy or weaker team it would probly take more ep to reach 100 and may not be worth it

to me it wasn't a matter of energy, it was more that I found this event incredibly tedious and annoying that I prefer to just do reg missions and get gold.
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 am

Here's something to think about: Beginning Friday, there is an event with... wait for it... MORE BATTLES!
uuuughhh... we just got done fighting 6 million battles in this last event... I'm kind of battled out.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by capinmorgon Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am

Im tired of this one myself. Got excited when i saw top 1k got ranking AA, but even fighting the new "wandering" dude that gives me 150 orbs, its taking at least 2.5 laps to get enough. I pushed to random spirit and just playing my energy now....
capinmorgon
capinmorgon

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Thomas Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 am

Dagodz wrote:I dont like this event because my alt account has to do each level at least twice and sometimes up to 4 times now that the bonus time is over.

Also if you are going to put in a checkpoint for orbs make it at least possible to have all the orbs on the first pass. If your team gets beat then repeating a level is ok. But if you win every fight and still need hundreds of orbs there is a problem.

Level 77 alt that gets nothing but middles or worse. Most of the random players give like 15 orbs a win. However, my team can beat the wandering summoner with ease.

Okay, I can agree with you to point. I agree this event would be tough for low level players, maybe even more tough than necessary....but honestly the fact that you are upset that it's too hard for your "alt" to get orbs, in which you need to obtain rewards, rewards in which you can possibly profit or have an unfair advantage with, I don't feel bad. In "real" life, I'm not too much of a stickler for the rules, but this is a game that clearly makes attempts to set up guidelines and impose rules...whether or not they execute them is another convo...but there is a reason why you aren't supposed to have multiple accounts. Therefore, I'm sorry if your "main" struggled, but I really could give two shits about whether or not your "alt" was able to get a free skill change. Sorry. I swear I'm not really a jerk.

Frank Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:58 am

Got Thirst Demon from AA Impulse summon, i think it's worth something, right?

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 am

South.sin wrote:Got Thirst Demon from AA Impulse summon, i think it's worth something, right?

Nah, worth almost nothing. Your should probably just gift it to me, player ID 123456789.

Smile kidding, i would definitely be pleased with that summon.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 am

Frank Thomas wrote:

Okay, I can agree with you to point. I agree this event would be tough for low level players, maybe even more tough than necessary....but honestly the fact that you are upset that it's too hard for your "alt" to get orbs, in which you need to obtain rewards, rewards in which you can possibly profit or have an unfair advantage with, I don't feel bad. In "real" life, I'm not too much of a stickler for the rules, but this is a game that clearly makes attempts to set up guidelines and impose rules...whether or not they execute them is another convo...but there is a reason why you aren't supposed to have multiple accounts. Therefore, I'm sorry if your "main" struggled, but I really could give two shits about whether or not your "alt" was able to get a free skill change. Sorry. I swear I'm not really a jerk.

Thats not jerkish... I was not upset that my alt was struggling. It was frustrating yes, but i didnt loose any sleep over it. I got the rewards I wanted on my main and was trying to get an extra random spirit with my alt without spending any ep.

The reason I didnt like the event was mainly focused on its imbalance. It was way too difficult for new players and was near impossible to be fun for them. Also, I think if you are going to set checkpoints on events you should make it possible to met that goal by the time you get to the checkpoint. Even higher level players sometimes wouldn't get all the orbs in one pass because not enough battles happened or 90% of the battles were SIN for some reason. That was my only real complaint.

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 am

Sometimes wouldn't get all the orbs? It was impossible to get all the orbs in 1 lap. I think that's normal, just keep going till you get enough.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 am

echoside wrote:Sometimes wouldn't get all the orbs? It was impossible to get all the orbs in 1 lap. I think that's normal, just keep going till you get enough.

Isn't that from a Michael Jackson song?
Keep up with the force, don't stop... don't stop till you get enough
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next