Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cemetery of Kings

+53
Willdavis86
Dagodz
sel
Imaboss1210
keyser sose
rexvein
A_Bear
Frank Thomas
Miggy
lung_kin
SwtLaotiaNix7
Necromonger
Noc3
Marked0001
Gladiolix
Magickiller
bbr
darian
Lisu
Kahiki
-HOAX-
faithnomorex
Pseudot
echoside
South.sin
Spit_
robinsonsteve62
Ologolos
Bestron2
Tacita
Exolon
Flying Dagger
zzz1998
BigV
ryesteve
Deathwish
DevilJin6Six6
GodofSmoke
JessicaMD
borix
JSOG
cure4blues
B$
Scratch102
WorpeX
KrystaK
Jewelguy
applesauce
The Skill
bacsiha
Panda987
episparh
Shinzengumi
57 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cemetery of Kings - Page 5 Empty Re: Cemetery of Kings

Post by echoside Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:33 pm

JSOG wrote:I'm level 125 with a 202bp AA+ team. I've only gotten senior to battle. And this guy claiming 600 orbs per lap is a liar. 300 ? Yes 600? NO!

I may have exaggerated a bit, at one point around floor 10 I had over 1000 of all 3, now at floor 32 it takes me about 4 laps to save 300 of each

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Anyone seen Shadow Tyranny Summoner which is copy of a player ...
I am at 19th lap and faced only rancor and sin :S

if I face tyranny it`s middle
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:53 pm

I sell all, and in general, get an even number of orbs. I've never had a difference of more than 100 or so on any.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisu Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Actually venomous breath is freaky strong.... try to max beelzebub and you'll see...
Lisu
Lisu

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:38 pm

episparh wrote:Anyone seen Shadow Tyranny Summoner which is copy of a player ...
I am at 19th lap and faced only rancor and sin :S

if I face tyranny it`s middle

ive faced plenty of players from all 3 guilds
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiolix Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Anyone else having a problem with getting only rookie summoners against you? I have fought over 20 rookies in a row and they only give you 10 orbs. Im currently on lap 10 and I need to beat 60 of those rookie summoners to beat this lap..... The beginning of the event went okay and fought with many different rank summoners but now they are all rookies. Pointless for me to continue the event if this is not fixed somehow.

Is this a bug? Anyone else having the same problem?
Gladiolix
Gladiolix

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Gladiolix wrote:Anyone else having a problem with getting only rookie summoners against you? I have fought over 20 rookies in a row and they only give you 10 orbs. Im currently on lap 10 and I need to beat 60 of those rookie summoners to beat this lap..... The beginning of the event went okay and fought with many different rank summoners but now they are all rookies. Pointless for me to continue the event if this is not fixed somehow.

maybe it has to do with the bp of your team?, i run a 193 team, and run into senior more often than not
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiolix Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

applesauce wrote:
Gladiolix wrote:Anyone else having a problem with getting only rookie summoners against you? I have fought over 20 rookies in a row and they only give you 10 orbs. Im currently on lap 10 and I need to beat 60 of those rookie summoners to beat this lap..... The beginning of the event went okay and fought with many different rank summoners but now they are all rookies. Pointless for me to continue the event if this is not fixed somehow.

maybe it has to do with the bp of your team?, i run a 193 team, and run into senior more often than not

I havent changed my team from the beginnig but suddenly all my opponents are rookies. From the start I only got middles and seniors, never rookies, now thats all I get.
Gladiolix
Gladiolix

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:32 pm

It's based off your level, not your team. I'm not sure what the low level cutoff is, but it appears that there are levels associated with these shadow summoners. If I had to take a wild guess, I would say it was the old unlimited battle cutoff at 80. The higher level cut appears to match the new unlimited battle cutoff at 120. You are stuck fighting the monsters in this range, it seems, unless you do very poorly against opponents, in which case you fight the lower rank until the end of the floor.

1 - ??: Rookie
?? - 119: Middle
120+: Senior (is there something higher?)

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm

I saw one labeled Legend. Not sure if it was a player or NPC form.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm having this problem too...

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

faithnomorex wrote:

It's based off your level, not your team. I'm not sure what the low level cutoff is, but it appears that there are levels associated with these shadow summoners. If I had to take a wild guess, I would say it was the old unlimited battle cutoff at 80. The higher level cut appears to match the new unlimited battle cutoff at 120. You are stuck fighting the monsters in this range, it seems, unless you do very poorly against opponents, in which case you fight the lower rank until the end of the floor.

1 - ??: Rookie
?? - 119: Middle
120+: Senior (is there something higher?)

but how would that explain him running into middle and senior earlier on?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiolix Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

I have been using 129 bp sin beast team for the whole event. This odd "rookie-spree" has happened to my clan members too. Until lap 9s end the enemy summoners were varied and okay difficulty. Then something caused me to only get worthless rookies against me and I rank up orbs deadly slow. And now if I want to advance I have to use a sh*tload of eps.
Gladiolix
Gladiolix

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 pm

I had been dropped from Senior to Middle after getting beaten by several other player Shadow Summoners on that floor. Could you perhaps get knocked down a level further if you continue to get beaten? Perhaps. I'd say try to finish the floor with battles (BP) if you get stuck, and then see if it adjusts again on the next floor.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm

This event is as boring as slots and as annoying as the vagrant styled events Sad

anyway I just noticed I missed alot of posts, anyone would kindly tell me if there's any strategy? like doing 50bp teams like in dices?

anyone knows the stats of the impulse AA and hopefully a price?

Cheers! thanks in advance!
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm not really sure how much the Orbs really matter to be honest... I was on floor 11 and didn't have enough orbs to present so, as usual, it made me go back to 11-1 to get them. It took me 1 and a half laps till I finally got enough. After presenting the orbs, I was on Lap 13. It must have counted that extra lap as 12. So if this is true, then these orbs have no value besides skilled monsters and a possible energy boost...
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiolix Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 pm

FINALLY got the needed amount of orbs and was able to finish that lap (took me over 5 laps to finish that one -.-) and in the next lap the game fixed itself. Now the summoners are more difficult and give me far more orbs.

For anyone in the future having the same problem; just painfully gather the orbs and the next lap (at least in my case) will be fixed.

Thanks to all who helped/supported Smile
Gladiolix
Gladiolix

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:24 pm

150 floors is enough to rank 1000, any idea ?

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 pm

i hate this rookies..

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda987 Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 pm

You think 300 is bad wait till floor 60 or so when it changes to 500 souls Sad

Panda987

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm

You get rookies prolly level 110 and below. Then level 111- 120 (maybe) you get middle shadows while level 121 up you get the senior. Rankings are still hard to tell 'til we get rank updates.

Weekend, hopefully they buff the orb counts.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Shinzengumi wrote:You get rookies prolly level 110 and below. Then level 111- 120 (maybe) you get middle shadows while level 121 up you get the senior. Rankings are still hard to tell 'til we get rank updates.

I'm level 92 and all I get are middles, so, that blows your theory up.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda987 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 pm

It seems like it starts by level but the more you win and lose changes it because on my low level alt all I get is rookie unless I beat other named players a lot then I get middle and on my level 154 account all I get is senior unless I lose several times in a row to real named players then if I win a lot or go to a new floor it goes back to senior.

Panda987

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:29 pm

WorpeX wrote:
Shinzengumi wrote:You get rookies prolly level 110 and below. Then level 111- 120 (maybe) you get middle shadows while level 121 up you get the senior. Rankings are still hard to tell 'til we get rank updates.

I'm level 92 and all I get are middles, so, that blows your theory up.
Guess it does. And hope Panda's theory doesn't.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Necromonger Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:39 pm

I have a level 96, 110, and 135. 96 and 110 both typically only get "Middle" and rarely even tough real shadow players. My 135 typically fights "Senior" only unless I lose a few than it goes down to middle before returning to senior on the next level. Just kinda sucks seeing as how my 96 and 110 have way better teams than my 135 who doesn't even have enough BP to field either team. This event does seem to lean towards higher level players but my Brother who I want to say is level 179 or something with almost 1k ep and 200 bp still takes typically 3 laps before reaching the soul amount needed. Only in the mid 40's on floors though I'm sure like Panda said the laps will go a lot longer the higher the floor you're on.

Necromonger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next