Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game?

+9
Deathblob
sel
cure4blues
-HOAX-
bacsiha
Torrenal
zzz1998
B$
Noc3
13 posters

Go down

is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game? Empty is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game?

Post by Noc3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:12 am

I have been playing for over 180+ days, that's like half a year and this game is a year old, however I feel like Im stuck.

Im lvl 101, I got like 550 energy, and everytime there's a way to profit Ateam manages to screw the economy for me Razz

back in the day when I finally had some spare cash I was about to buy EP for gold, but then they removed this feature.

I havn't spent a single EP, I even got some from friends that quitted the game, I got a total of 60 ep and 20 bp, my largest boost came from the dice event, I never get rares on dark summons but once that I got a manu, +ed him, he's currently in my formation, however at my level is common to see people with all 5 AA+ or even 2 AAAs in their formations and I no longer stand a chance in fights.

I tried farming crystals, but it took me 2 weeks to sell a mere amount of 30 crystals, I tried to make stacks, but noone seems to buy em at a profitable price.

I can't rank at events, it all feels like my only chance is if A-team "screws up" with the rewards like in the dice event, and even that seems doubtful nowdays.

so how can a mid level player like me strive in the economy of this game? I have bought like 3 dark summons, but in those 3 I had purchased I got crap.

I've heard of buying bp and selling them on a bp event, but that feels a bit risque to me

and on top of that, Ateam no longer gives myeps like they used to for some reason, in this event I got all 100 myeps.

any advice?

Cheers! thanks in advance!
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game? Empty Re: is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game?

Post by B$ Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 am

A.Don't buy dark summons
B.Keep playing, invest ep in your account. Using 60ep in X event and gaining Y levels will help you in the next event. So, gaining say 10 levels in X event, when Z event comes, 60ep will go further.

The goal in all of these types of games is to max your level as quick as possible. If you wanna discuss further, feel free to pm me.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game? Empty Re: is there any way for a mid-time player to strive in this game?

Post by zzz1998 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Don't be too attach to your cards and your formations. You could easily get good low level AA+ sin brute team just from manu alone.

If you don't spend $, then you won't be able to compete with AAA team since that is pretty much (unless you get lucky with free ds) only way to get AAA. There are players that spend hundreds of $ to get to where they are so your expectation should be base on how much time/$ you spend on this game.

As for not getting my ep/bp from the event, Ateam has made mistake with dice event that hitting their top line hard, so they are trying to correct that. In anycase, I have found that evey events, there are oppounities to turn my ep/bp into real ep/bp . And I am not event good at buying and selling like other players.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrenal Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Always EP to be made in the game. If you arn't willing to consider spending EP, then yr options are very very limited: play the market, buy low, sell high.

If you are willing to spend EP, you can: convert EP into crystals, fight crystals for summons, use summons to make skill stacks, sell stacks for EP -> Profit. I'm focused BP so this will never work for me, but you are I think near where it works.

Spend EP in event to get A and AAs, the. Sell those for net profit.

But that take being willing to spend EP. That takes being able to judge how many EP you need for the event and how much you can sell the AA for. Even if you sell the AA for the same EP you used to get it, you still pick up other goodies in the event that also sell for EP (Soul of skill, evo soul, etc).

You vastly limit your options if you don't spend EP. Sit down at the next event and figure out how many EP you need for the first AA.

//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 am

Ive played for 190 days and have near 7k EP atm. And have never spend any $
I earned these EP from those :
The most is from buying at cheap and reselling at high
Second is from my luck when do free DS
And the last is from doing event

These are some basic, but of course not simple like that, you have to find some "tricks" to make it more effective

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 am

like what do you buy for cheap and re-sell high?
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 am

If youre patient, anything can be. Im not so i usually choose what can be sell easily, such as high demand AA, or EP-BP (depends on event).

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrenal Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Get an event that uses EP, offer to trade BP for EP in your favor. Get an event that uses BP, trade EP for BP in your favor. If you make 1 EP for every 3 you push through a full cycle... It progresses quickly from something limits by your EP supply to something limited by time.

Some deals you can make happen for you: Say to yourself 'an evo soul costs x - that A costs y, and people are paying z for the plussed form, so if I by the A and an Evo then sell the A+, I make z-x-y EP,give or take'. I did this earlier on a foul fusion.
GES work similarily, but as a high stakes form, since the GES start near 60 EP, meaning it can only work on cards valued over that.

Being a potion trader can be profitable without all that work. You just need to follow the moving conversion rate... And actually work the trades, which may itself be time consuming.
//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Thanks for the info guys. I was about to ask basically the same question. I am about same level, and I don't purchase anymore. I understand that several people throw insane amounts of money at this game and that I will never be able to compete with that. I really just would like to get a good form that doesn't lose 90% of battles. If it takes market manipulation to do that then I am really disappointed. I would prefer to play the game itself and not a stock market simulator. I spend EP but I haven't come close to ranking yet in any event except the recent island one which had no potions to use and leveled the playing field for once. ATeam runs a business so I get why they do what they do but man it is frustrating to like a game and not be able to get ahead

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by cure4blues Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Dice event is what got me to where I am today
Level 102 - level 134
Gold 2mil - 100mil+
0 EP (literally 0) -> 900+ep
Got my A+ team to (20) and sold it. Now I have a creation AA+M(20) team
~Thanks dice event and (Ateam screwing up rewards in beginning)
Now I must learn the market myself

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Things change...as you can see many examples are given...and they survive. It is not the end...there is always option and the best was the one you read above before reading my thread.

One thig I can say is you are not alone feeling like that. You are 1 of the millions player feel like that. How do they do it? Patient, save, discipline and luck.

BUT if you want best formation then no doubt you need ep to do it. If you dont haf it then make what is affordable.

It is simple rule of thumb : If you are not top ten in either guild then don't be a jackass to be like one coz you never get there. If you never get there then be like all normal player..make a good team. NOT best or worst..but good team. If you keep losing...then find out why and ask is it worth it to invest ep for better monster if u lose 0k gold, 10kgold, 20kgold or 100k gold a day.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 am

sel wrote:
One thig I can say is you are not alone feeling like that. You are 1 of the millions player feel like that. How do they do it? Patient, save, discipline and luck.

Are you talking about online gaming in general? If you're just talking about DS then I think your player count is off by a couple orders of magnitude.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 am

well...it will be couple of magnitude. My msg is just telling him you are not one that feels like that. Many does and alot of them survive and progress thru tough changing times. How do they do that? Read all the advice above. No quick way to do it unless you are really really lucky.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

While we are on the subject, is it even possible to get a good form from trading anymore? I am active in my clan, with allies, on here I listed a massive trade list, I check and list auctions, and so far for all the effort I think I have gotten one or two trades A for A. Seems like there was some trading at the start of game with other low level players when we were all getting excited over getting an A from our daily summons, but at higher levels it is all AA+maxed or 100s of EP. Am I missing something?

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 am

Cheap AAs killed the A game

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm

There are different levels of being active. If you spend sometime on palingo chat rooms, you will see some are on all the time - I am not even sure they go to sleep.

A Rank market is gone, really gone (example: I am getting skill stack make out of asura and fex), but most trades going on right now are low lv AA and small amount of ep. It is not true that eveything is AA+ and 100s of ep.

Eveyone view this game differently. For some, having the best formation is success in game. Some just like to buy and sell stuff and don't care about formation. For them having large amount of ep/bp is success in game. Every successful players come up with their own winning fomulars. What you guys are asking are to share those fomulars. The problem with sharing those secrets is that if eveyone is doing it, they no longer as effective as before (example: buying and selling bp).

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm

A,B,C mob that is less than 30bp are now usually are sacrifice mob.

A/+ that has more than 30bp "might" have a bit of value

AA/+ less than 25bp is very affordable to even low level players.

AA/+ above 25bp can have 100% trade IF your trade is not a junk trade. Otherwise is partial trade with ep or pure ep.

With GES flooding the market...AA+ is way cheaper now and not used to be two AA price add together. By saying that getting a reg had been so rare than a plus.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm

zzz1998 wrote:There are different levels of being active. If you spend sometime on palingo chat rooms, you will see some are on all the time - I am not even sure they go to sleep.

A Rank market is gone, really gone (example: I am getting skill stack make out of asura and fex), but most trades going on right now are low lv AA and small amount of ep. It is not true that eveything is AA+ and 100s of ep.

Eveyone view this game differently. For some, having the best formation is success in game. Some just like to buy and sell stuff and don't care about formation. For them having large amount of ep/bp is success in game. Every successful players come up with their own winning fomulars. What you guys are asking are to share those fomulars. The problem with sharing those secrets is that if eveyone is doing it, they no longer as effective as before (example: buying and selling bp).

so true
only thing in game that always increase or atleast keep value is EP (or BP or others SP stuff)
not any monster in game can keep its value for a long time. a formation worth 2000 EP atm can be worth 1000 EP tomorrow, if ateam decide to fk you What a Face
for example, AA+ price now is not a double of AA price, it is AA + GES. and GES is cheap like dirt atm so that means your monster decreased its half value pirat

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:00 am

I agree with the cheap AAs ruining the game, but not only those, AAAs as well,

I was planning on selling formations, just now I currently have a psycho creation A+ formation, but noone seems like they want to buy it at anything higher than 50ep nowdays Sad
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 am

Noc3 wrote:I agree with the cheap AAs ruining the game, but not only those, AAAs as well,

I was planning on selling formations, just now I currently have a psycho creation A+ formation, but noone seems like they want to buy it at anything higher than 50ep nowdays Sad

Formations were never easy to sell. Most people are more interested in building their team rather than buying it. Therefore, it is easier to find a buyer for an individual moster that they need for their team than a buyer for an entire team.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:04 pm

hoard, plus and sell soul of enlightenments.
with all the AAs people want to level, you can make a large profit considering the SoEn's are free, and they go a long way in maxing out your AA.
All those cheap AAs/+ need maxed, after all. Most events these days you can get one or two regs without having to spend EP.
You might even be able to turn a profit buying just one reg on AH, plus and sell in a group. Sometimes I get a sould with a group of skill monsters... I'll take the skills, but I actually like the souls a little better these days. And they don't fail on you...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryptich Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I hear you, I have been playing for 210 days and I've NEVeR landed an AA from a dark summon...I've put in a couple dollars to try purchasing summons but that got me nothing. I've built a nice maxed A+ team from my work in my first few months playing but never landed a AA until vagrant lands and the cheap AA's arrival. Feels like I'm running around on a hamster wheel, never actually getting any better, and always 10 steps behind. It's frustrating at times and I've debated leaving the game on multiple occasions, usually getting sucked back in by a new event. Still, I have tons if quality A level monsters but those aren't worth squat these days.

Tryptich

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 am

Tryptich...I walk that road long time ago...really, it is a normal path that all veteran walks. I always want an AA...and now I got it. It was really really hard to get it at my time but now Ateam make it tooo easy. Now I want an AAA but wont get it unless I am lucky to purchase and lucky to get it. The probably of getting it is 0.00%. So praying Ateam can make it tradeable...will this come true? You see, it is all about patience. It may come true or it may not.

It is true A+ monster is not worth a squat in the market but worth for your defence line tous it is easily broken with AA+ team...thats why you need to upgrade yourself. How...many ways...grind and save ep.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down