Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Demons Ideal A+ formation

3 posters

Go down

Sin Demons Ideal A+ formation Empty Sin Demons Ideal A+ formation

Post by Hadarace Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:46 pm

I was wondering if I should drop Balrog from my team and put in Foul Fusion for the Health up.

Team is currently:
Haddu+m15 IpA
Cannonfire+m20 DeA
Flame Kag+m20 DeD
Balrog+m6 Covert dwn
Child of Pit+m20 Agi up
123bp total
Approximately 58k atck, 37k def, 30k hp

I'm not a big fan of downs since they don't help for defending and since formation changes its not a sure thing for attacking anymore either (and I always go for the strongest team I can find regardless of guild).

I was planning on eventually making balrogs skill crit, but that would probably cost more and Foul Fusions 40 BP so he would be an upgrade.

So what do you think? And how much is fusion going for? Either reg, +m, or +m20 prices would be nice.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Sin Demons Ideal A+ formation Empty Re: Sin Demons Ideal A+ formation

Post by Hadarace Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Saw someone selling a ff+m for 95 but said he would drop it to 80. Seems a bit much. It would be cheaper to buy a reg and an evo soul.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Balrog should definitely get dropped. Hundred Flame demon or Foul Fusion are both good options.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Hundered flame is impulse down right? Not getting that. Fusion seems to be the best option. I could always change his skill to Crit down the road and go for pure attack. Although the health could be nice for the few teams I fight that don't all get 1 shot.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Keep in mind the 'learned' players will have forms geared towards specific prey.

ie, Covert Wyrms - AGI, IPA, DEA, Imp-, and Demon- in one punch. Ditching Balrog seems like a bad idea, even if you get more attack with 100 flame.

Crit? Pure unadulterated junk. I've run with a Demolition Dragon+m(20) for awhile now. It crits about as much as anything else, so paying for a crit spirit just seems like a waste of money.

ofc this is just my opinion, so take it for what it is worth. Smile
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 pm

I get that, but like I said I fight any strong team i see. I don't refresh battle page 30 times looking for a covert Wyrms team that has an active player and good win ratio. And the defensive form thing can screw it up even if I did find one. I used to think guild downs were cool but I've started disliking them.

And I was just suggesting Crit if the health up dsnt seem to make a difference (I've never run a team with either so I have no clue). If ipd spirits are a thing (not sure what there all is for skill changes) I could go with that.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Spirits come in DEA, DED, IPD, IPA, Crit, Heal, and the typically junk Slumbering Breath.

The first 4 can range in the hundreds...I've seen crit around 150 or so on rank chat. Using a skill change on an A card is just a burn, you'll never recoup the money and unless you plan to run an A formation forever, you'll outgrow it as soon as you make an AA formation (which is now so much easier than before).

My point was that a Covert player has options to focus on Sin/Demon or just Sin/XX teams, so having Covert- will give you at least SOME measure of assistance as defense. It may not be much but against non +m(20) teams attacking you, it will help more-so than other skills.
As an A/A+ formation you just have to figure your best use of skills. Impulse down is just a waste, how many Covert/Psycho players are running any Impulse cards?

Health up is a great skill, for the AA crowd. For A, I don't see it being worthwhile to skill up. Anyone attacking you with any brains will have Agi(20) so you will lose, flat out. You can attack folks with your skill set and should win unless they are running an AA/A hybrid team.

If you want to check defense forms, just hit them once with a 1bp card and you'll see if they are worth hitting a 2nd time.

I'm also typing this while REALLY hungry and at work since stupid early, so if I don't make much sense, my apologies.

Smile
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I win against most hybrid teams unless they have say 3 or more AA+s, agi, AND max skills. I like win streaks so I'm not gonna do the 1bp thing (and you can only attack a person once? Unless u can revenge ur own loss like that).

My main (aka trick) form is my psycho brute team modified so I don't have agility in it. That way I attract more teams to attack who think "NOOB without agi GG" then I'm all "FTW pwned" and they r all "agh y are my intestines all the way over there!?! How am I still alive?" And so on and so forth.

I'm sure I had another point to make but I've grown tired of typing and have fire emblem to play Smile

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down