Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?

+3
bacsiha
Shinzengumi
borix
7 posters

Go down

What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?  Empty What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?

Post by borix Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 am

So what do you consider the 'best' monster with venemous/slumbering breath skill? I do not know if there are any AA ones but I want to know what (affordable) A would be best. I got loads of breath skills so I want to get me one of these monsters and dump all the skills in it.

Just for fun and who knows maybe I can use or trade it later.

I know there is Catoplepas, Blood Blob, Naga but there must be better ones. Otherwise i will just use Cato because it has the highest BP.

borix

Back to top Go down

What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?  Empty Re: What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?

Post by Shinzengumi Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am

Leshy has 20bp. Thou I do buy veno stacks @ 3:1 Smile.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?  Empty Re: What do you consider the 'best' monster with breath skill?

Post by bacsiha Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:35 am

the best monster have Breath skill is sleep spirit

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 am

I have seen a sleep spirit in auction. It goes for a bit less than the other spirits. Rolling Eyes

I will keep an eye out for Leshy but I have nothing with Mystics but who knows maybe later I build a team.

Otherwise I might check how many stacks I can make and sell them to you. So one stack of 3 for 1 ep right? Rolling Eyes Wink

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 am

Best stats? who knows. seems like a forgotten skill/monster overall.

During VL my clan was overloaded with SB stacks... so I built a Blood Blob+m(20) for the heck of it.

...still have some left over. I'll send you 4 stacks and some singles if you want them for the whopping price of 1 EP (or any DED stuffs) lmw / id in sig below.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 pm

The Leshy is the best one I can think of for sure. 20BP Covert Mystic. Not a bad card really, especially if you're into covert mystics.

I am still quite partial to Baalz though. My first card I leveled up myself to max, and evolved. Also worked up his skl to 14-16 (I don't remember). That card did some damage, more than expected. I had to move on though and get a Pit for the agility.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 am

I think my 'problem' solved itself. The 'problem' was that I had so many of these skill cards that they took too much room in one account. So I started to make skill stacks and now I have about 2 skill stacks Mad - I had loads and loads of power ups but I donĀ“t need a lvl 7 B card with Venom Breath 2. Ow well

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

i'd have to say that imo beelz is the best venom around, as it actually fits in a workable form and at max skill, and powered up by combos, he could really wreck havoc. skill never misses and has a good chance to stick the enemy with a DoT, the only skill in the game capable of doing that.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

For slumbering breath I think it's Witch of Snakes.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down