Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

precoded summons

+2
Armitaage
robinsonsteve62
6 posters

Go down

precoded summons Empty precoded summons

Post by robinsonsteve62 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 pm

I was thinking or wondering really about all the summons, a lot of people say they are part of the rng when u hit summon it goes through ans summons a random monster. Well I think they are pre-encoded with what the monster is, so you summon it today tomorrow or next year and it will be the same monster, I think they they are randomly encoded before they are sent to each player and not randomly summoned...any thoughts, I have no computer knowledge so I am just thinking out my a**.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

precoded summons Empty Re: precoded summons

Post by Armitaage Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 pm

nope, that would take too much work for GTeam to preencode summons to each player. even if it is all handled by the server, it still requires more code than to simply make it randomly generate a monster from a range of rarities using a probability table. given how cheap GTeam is, that they would go so far as to hire a wapanese to do their pr, they certainly wouldn't bother with more than a rng that is called in on each monster at the time of summoning.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 pm

They are not precoded.

Here is a simple example to support this. Say you get a free Dark Summon from an event. You then hold onto it, and use it at the start of the next event. You then have a chance to summon the current, new event prog monsters, that were not available at the time the summon was awarded to you.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Why do you keep calling them GTeam? Am I missing the joke?
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

GTeam = Greed Team, a nice little nickname that has gotten popular for that amazing company known as ATeam. I don't know why ANYONE would call them greedy *sarcasm*
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

The only one that I agree with you on is the new player summons - they are always the same, no matter what, no matter that they are marked as "Free Dark Summon"

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down