Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Reaper for new battle event

+5
Fiendish Devil
Yosomono
Selene
Scouted
Unreality
9 posters

Go down

Operation Reaper for new battle event Empty Operation Reaper for new battle event

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 am

Operation Reaper for new battle event

http://tinyurl.com/dsbattle

Desc
1. During battles, all players must use only five level 1 Card #3 (Reaper of Red Seas) from Area 1 Land 5, target lowest HP
2. Include "Operation Reaper: tinyurl.com/dsbattle" in in-game signature
3.Tell your friends about Reaper Plan

Reasons
1. Reaper got high attack and low def
2. Invader attacks first, so with high attack low def every invader wins, a win win situation for all players, everyone can get easy win points
3. Reaper consumes 1bp each only
4. Acquiring 5 Reapers is easy, simply goto Area 1 Land 5, consumes some energy and you will get enough reapers
5. Players are not required to put on reapers 24hrs/day because some ppl still need to beat missions and raid bosses
6. Together we must unite to beat ATeam poor game design. WE DONT WANT TO BUY BATTLE POTIONS FROM ATEAM!

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Unreality on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Operation Reaper for new battle event Empty Re: Operation Reaper for new battle event

Post by Scouted Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Cool idea, I'll definitely take part in this and spread it around.
Scouted
Scouted

Back to top Go down

Operation Reaper for new battle event Empty Re: Operation Reaper for new battle event

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 am

Nice idea! I'll take a part too Smile
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Don't Forget Golems. Golems are what I am leaving up. If you can lose to my golems you are doing something seriously wrong!
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiendish Devil Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Been doing this. But those jerks running reapers or golems with an A is ANNOYING me. Put your freaking A as leader so I don't waste my time!!
Fiendish Devil
Fiendish Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Fiendish Devil wrote:Been doing this. But those jerks running reapers or golems with an A is ANNOYING me. Put your freaking A as leader so I don't waste my time!!
Quite annoying indeed. I always check the formation before attack due to this
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 pm

What is the formation that has the combo. About2punt is using it.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by about2punt Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm

3 kobolds + 2 reapers = 4 combos: rank, level, species, and bp. Make sure to use different kobolds and reapers and don't duplicate.

about2punt

Back to top Go down

Operation Reaper for new battle event Empty I think this is dumb...

Post by SolShadows Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 pm

People are turning their formations to all C for this event. Some of my friends look like the worst players ever seen cause all they do is attack people they dont care if they lose. one of my friends is at 200 battle wings 1200 loses! and his defending wins are terrible. Lol this a way to look bad at game.

SolShadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 pm

SolShadows wrote:People are turning their formations to all C for this event. Some of my friends look like the worst players ever seen cause all they do is attack people they dont care if they lose. one of my friends is at 200 battle wings 1200 loses! and his defending wins are terrible. Lol this a way to look bad at game.
Only if u do it wrong. And in the eyes of those that dont know any better. Like the morons running As that buy BPs
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Operation Reaper for new battle event Empty brilliant!!

Post by lantischen Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:50 pm

It's a good idea!!
I am new for this game, q for the operation..

how to find the member who join this op quickly?

thx

lantischen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 pm

I think this operation is only semi successful this time, a few problems made it failed:

1. Not enough promotion
2. Not enough players spreading the idea
3. No easy ways to find out other reaper players who joined this operations

However, this operation still shows a few good signs

1. We do have players willing to execute it
2. We do have players willing to promote it

I think if there is a viable way to find out other players in the reaper operation, it will be more successful.

So next time if there is similar event carried out:

1. We will need to contact more players to join similar plan asap, once our members grow to a size which support getting enough winning points from each other, our plan will be success

2. We will need to find a way to find out other members who joined the plan. We could leave our names in "old overall ranking quitter msg wall", with that we can easily click our members name and battle them

Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down