Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inc Dmg Vs Dec Defense

3 posters

Go down

Inc Dmg Vs Dec Defense Empty Inc Dmg Vs Dec Defense

Post by JinkoNeko Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

I mentioned about this the other day in chat. If anyone has the time to test this out and see which does more dmg that would be quite interesting. It would require two players to test it. One takes the role of bein hit and puts on a single high def unit. The attacking player uses one high dmg unit as the primary base unit. And then puts on one unit with the atk buff. Tests out an attack and records the base units dmg through that buff. Then next trial they remove the atk buff unit and puts on the def dec unit. Etc.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Inc Dmg Vs Dec Defense Empty Re: Inc Dmg Vs Dec Defense

Post by nerdydan Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

assuming stat ups at 5% increases and stat downs are 5% decreases, this would totally depend on YOU and your enemy's formations.

against a tyranny team with incredible defences, i would argue that decrease defence would have a larger effect on damage done. whereas against a team with not so much defence, 5% of your total attack might be more than 5% of their total defence.

i guess overall, when fighting rancor/sin use 5% attack up

when fighting tyranny use 5% decrease defence.

although only a handful of units have decrease defence as a skill so its quite hard to stack them.

nerdydan

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:21 pm

You totally did not understand the point of my post. It was to test the difference in dmg gain with an inc dmg buff vs a dec def skill. On a contained test.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Jinko im always open for testing just wall me. Im 154 (or was it 156?) in tower ranking.
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down